Romania

Red pill me on this country Sup Forums. Apparently 98% of Romanians identify themselves as Christian. Is this the last Haven for non degeneracy in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m8gXpP5zLYY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avar_Khaganate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Turkish_War_(1877–78)
gov.ro/en/news/romanian-government-s-position-on-the-treatment-of-migrants-by-the-hungarian-authorities-is-in-line-with-the-positions-expressed-by-the-eu-states-eu-institutions-and-other-international-bodies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes, and the best cam whores

The urge to shitpost.... Gwahh
I can't resist.

Something something gypsies

This is true for most of the Orthodox countries.
We have gyppos that dwell into sewers but we surely as hell don't have gays or trans walking in broad daylight with funny hair colors and piercings.
There are probably 1-2 events/year for LGBT ..but all the area is secured and isolated and people look at them like freaks of nature and laugh.
what can i say our womyn are beautiful and they can make money easy with their body be it prostitution/cam/striptease clubs...etc.

>Is this the last Haven for non degeneracy in the world?

Romania is a third-world shithole, the average IQ is borderline-retarded, and they take every possible opportunity to stab their neighbors in the back.

They removed a lot of kebab in their history but can't get rid of a couple of gypsies.

>Romania
>the last Haven for non degeneracy in the world?

If only they had been occupied by the Ottomans then we would not have the gypsy problem that Romania produced.

Christianity allows for begging even when you can work and don't need to beg. (for example monks and so on) But that is considered haram which is why even though gypsies originally comes from india there is no thieving beggar group between Europe and India. Thieves got their hand cut off, robbers got executed and there was a strong social incentive against begging unless you absolutely must.

The muslim Turks even had open pillars where people left coins for the poor (before the secularization of Caliph Selim the 3rd) and the poor avoided taking more money than they needed.

You Americans don't know the problem of gypsies, but it is a serious problem in Europe.

well didn't remove gyppos because they were slaves.They used to take care of the household,tend the crops etc...
They got rights same as jews thanks to pressure done by western countries.
Then in communist era the sneaky fuckers were of high demand in the information agencies.They would stab anyone and inform on anyone.They were a great asset to the communist leader Ceausescu.
After 1989 the west kept blaming us for mistreatment ,for racism...till 2007 came and the flood gates opened and they poured into Italy ,Germany etc...
Now you all see their true kind.

Prepare for the shills, boys.

Hungarians, Canadians, I await thee !

>After 1989 the west kept blaming us for mistreatment ,for racism

lmao amateurs

>Haven for non degeneracy
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

>preffering muslims over gypsies

I can agree with this to some extent

at least muslims have some sort of culture unlike gyppos who are literally poo in loos

>the average IQ is borderline-retarded
thank gypsies for that

>they take every possible opportunity to stab their neighbors in the back
explain

it's a million times better than Cucknited Kingdom

We had them enslaved for 700 years, until France and the rest of the Western Cucks ordered us to release them. I am more than happy to see that the most of them are now relocated /relocating to your countries .

>>they take every possible opportunity to stab their neighbors in the back

butthurt magyar most likely, still hurt that we stole his rightful ancient mongol clay.

Apart from that, we only had some wars with Bulgaria (1800s) when they went batshit crazy and betrayed the whole balkan league;

Serbia is bestbuddy for a long,long time.
Ukraine did not exist back then

etc etc

Muslims having a culture isn't a good thing when part of their culture is making sure that your culture is destroyed. Id much rather have street shitters. As long as they are quarantined in their ghettos I don't see how they are my problem

Bulgaria has a higher population percentage of gypsies, and also a higher IQ than Romania.

I wish your fellow countrymen though that, but unfortunately they are sane, which unfortunately which they come to England in their droves

Romanians are the scum niggers of europe, when we leave EU you lot are all going back to your gypsy turdhole.

They infested us with gypsies
I recommend you stay away from them unless you want the plague on you too

Pseudo-Baltic-Ivan, go beat your wife pls.

looks like a fun culture desu

no we ain't we got British citizenship !
IN THE FACE !!!!

romania its a tired country
everytime i go outside everyone its with their head looking down depressed sad i dont know lad
most student prefer to forget about miserable their life by playing videogames lots of serials/animes or both
corruption is sky high
petrol prices are sky high
gipsys are a serios problem communism also was a serious problem and we barely start to remediate just now after 20 or more years
also the bloodiest revolution in eastern europe for the detronation of gommies
most girls are pretty and skinny because of the shitty wages here
the only good part in romania is transylvania mostly because they were unde the habsburgic empire and were more advanced.
were also an incomplete country we lack the territories from basarabia odessa bucovina dobruja
women are really good wife material stay at home cookers mothers whatever

Those are bulgarian car plates, Ahmed.
Also shut your paki mouth.

But Bulgarians, you are also gypsies! and turkish rape babies!

>>they take every possible opportunity to stab their neighbors in the back
Let's start at the beginning of Romanian history:
-Christian
-Allies with Muslim sultan against other Christians.

Oops.

Okay, now let's try recent history:
-Fighting against Austria-Hungary
-Surrender
-Nevermind, they collapsed, fuck the surrender, declare war
-France orders Hungary to withdraw its occupation forces from Romania if it wants peace
-Hungary complies
-"Hehe, they fell for it, now let's attack"

Well... Romania was loyal in WW2.... right?

-Russians turn the war around against the Germans
-Romanians turncoat to the soviets and start fighting their former allies

Welp. They didn't do anything bad since then right?

-EU telling countries to accept immigrants
-Hungary refuses
-Hungary builds wall
-Immigrants will just have to turn around and go home
-Romanian government proclaims that they will help smuggle the immigrants through their border into Hungary.

Face it, Romania is the enemy of Europe, borderline retarded, and well into poverty. It's a garbage country that should have never existed.

Based Romanian

>when we leave EU you lot are all going back to your gypsy turdhole

hahhahaha. As much as I agree with your hate towards the gipsy scum, even though it was fueled by a broken media machine that fed you constant lies and exaggerations, I'm sorry to tell ya, but the gippo pop in your country has already acquired British citizenship by now, thereby they are British gippos.

Have fun deporting your own. You brought this upon yourselves, you and the European Union. The second you gave them the same rights as we all have, that's the moment you doomed the fuck out of yourselves.

Thank you for cleaning our streets, Ahmed. We don't have that many of em left, we'll have the next batch ready by tomorrow.

How are the girls in Romania? I am a 23 year old virgin

Tall and not fat.

red blooded sons of romania redpill me on Ion Antonescu. he seems based as hell.

Talks shi9t about Romania, while prasing goulashniggers.

Hmm, I wonder who could be behind this retarded post?

>Something something gulasz

Oxymoron

>Talks shit about Romania
I'm sorry mate, but Romania itself is shit.

you too tho.

And Canada is literally the asshole of the Universe. Half a country burns down and not a single foreign soul wants to help you.What does that tell about you, you fucking chink faggot

They are our best neighbour. Although that's not saying much.

foreign nations offered help but trudeau refused
i guess he was too high on that kush to think straight

With no redeeming qualities, one wonders why Romania even exists. We can see the reason in this thread. The fanatical loyalty and stupidity of its inhabitants. They have morals when it suits them, and none when it doesn't. They preach history (or an altered version, at least) when it suits them, but fall silent when it doesn't.

They have an abundance of insults for anyone who claims that their country is inferior, but no actual arguments to the contrary that aren't filled with hillarious misinformation or vague references to books only written in Romanian.

He didn't get to do shit because of the commies who killed him and overthrew the king. Same with Zelea Codreanu. They were killed way to soon to even matter.

>Is this the last Haven for non degeneracy in the world?

IT IS A HAVEN FOR MURRIFATS MISSILE DEFENCE SYSTEM THAT WILL PROTECT US FROM EVIL IRANIANS.

I remeber someone who helped you reclaim your independence in 1877-1878? Care to remind me who it was? Who shed their blood at Plevna to help you ungrateful niggers?

Hello Romanian friend! How can i lose virginity in Romania?

magyar cyganok you already tried the same baits before.What is your problem, you rabid cunt

1.Go to Slovenia outskirts
2.Pay 5$ for a crackwhore

you dont even need to visit Romania

>magyar cyganok you already tried the same baits before.What is your problem, you rabid cunt
>They have an abundance of insults for anyone who claims that their country is inferior, but no actual arguments to the contrary

How can Romania be a gypsy nation and still have the average IQ of 93? Meanwhile India has the average IQ of 82.

Romanians have a higher IQ than Serbs or Croatians

Transylvania is rightful Avar clay.

There are no crack whores here man. :C
My country barely has any druggies + there are no outskirts. We have 3 large towns and they are all tiny.

Please help!

Red pill me on this country Sup Forums. Apparently 98% of Zambians identify themselves as Christian. Is this the last Haven for non degeneracy in the world?

Croats have an average IQ of 98, Romanians have an IQ of 91.

>>/history classes/
You should consider studying that first and then try to be part of this discussion.

Yep, there is absolutely no degeneracy in Romania, as supported by this video evidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=m8gXpP5zLYY

not ROMAnians for sure.

damn im so fucking tired of communist and gypsy propaganda.

ut first you must have arguments yourself to receive arguments

but i've told you this already

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avar_Khaganate

Sorry no Croats have the average IQ of 90 and so do Serbs. We have the average IQ of 95, Slovakia 96, Romania 93. India 82, Pakistan 84

this guy looks like a gypsy + russian mix

Okay, here are my arguments:

HOW DO I LOSE VIRGINITY IN ROMANIA. HELP!!

>Allies with Muslim sultan against other Christians.

At what point during our history? What country (Wallachia, Moldova, Dobrogea, Transylvania)?
Most of the kingdoms and courtyards that existed at that period of time in Eastern Europe have, at some point, allied themselves with the Ottomans for their own interest.

You can't fight an enemy for more than 600 years without diplomacy in the middle. The Jannisaries forces, the most elite Ottoman division, was comprised only by Orthodox boys, taken from their countries when they were little as spoils of war.

The whole point was the preservation of the country throughout the ages.

> WW1
Romania was neutral in WW1 up to 1916, when it joined forces with the Imperial Russia against the Central Powers (Austro-Hungary included). After being completely fucked in the ass by most of our Allies, with the Russians forced out of the war by their revolution, we were surrounded on all sides by our enemies, and we lost 70% of our territory.

After only 1 year, we regained all of our territory and some clay that never belonged to us. I call that a motherfucking win, you mongrel.

>-Romanians turncoat to the soviets

Stupid nigger. After the Stalingrad defeat, the Romanian forces that were captured by the Soviets were forced to fight for the Soviets - they were formed in the Tudor Vladimirescu Unit, acting as a Penal Batalion.

After the war, all of them were sent into gulags and most of them died. The ones that managed to retreat with the Germans came back to a country ruled by communists and were imprisoned for life or executed on the spot.

>Romanian government proclaims that they will help smuggle the immigrants

Quotation needed. No such thing happened. Our current PM rejected the refugee quota after protests and mass outrage in the Romanian society. Camps that were supposed to already hold refugees have not been built, having a indefinite pending status.

Go eat shit elsewhere, Muhamad

>source: a meme image

Nice one bro. Try harder next time.

Spaniard here

>Go to integration course to learn some german
>Dont really need it but whatever, they are free
>There are 8 romanian girls and 3 hungarian girls in class
>Most speak perfect spanish
>Befriend them because fuck talking in german and shit
>Already slept with 7 of them
>Hungarian qt is now my gf
>Didnt fuck the other 3 because I already have gf, but will fuck if we split up
>They secretly hate eachother so they haven't told that they are with me.

I have fucked more times in Germany in a years with eastern europeans, than in Spain in 23 years.

Cherrypicking at its finest while your clubs rock with our songs.....ETERNAL ANGLO..oy vey..

On a side note that dude became a national disgrace everyone on tv was mocking him..he's a gay trash.
He might as well be off in your country Nigel.You got plenty of shags.

Sometimes I wish we and the russians had led the turks to rape you into oblivion.

those are not arguments.You need actual facts to back an argument.

Avars were just one of the tens migratory tribes.What is their relationship with the aboriginals of this lands(romanians)?

I hate to admit it but the roach has a point for once

Source: student assessment studies (lynn, vanhanen, 2012)

Please take a basic literacy class, if you can afford it.

Um hello Romanian friend! How do i lose my virginity in your beautiful country?

Thats your thing, turk

Who cares about what gypsies think?

If Romanis are retarded why do they have more medals at math olympics than you?

>Gypsies
>thinking

>That black region in Southeastern Romania has the highest concentration of people who descend from the pre-Indo-European migrations Europeans.

"Y-DNA Haplogroup I-M170 is predominantly a European haplogroup and it is considered as the only native European Haplogroup"

>Cantonese education

>hungarkeks
>Trianon

>mfw our King commands the Russian-Romanian army that invades Bulgaria
>mfw bulgarians-ottomans get their ass kicked into oblivion, bulgarians regain independence

It's sad to see you scoop so low, Bulgaria.

I'm just memeing.

Why do Romanians ignore me when i ask them for help?

What do you mean, little Slovenia-bro?

Ok ok, let me reiterate: a meme study.

well you want to lose it illegaly by going to whores (price per act starts at 30euros and goes up till 150 euros) ...
if you don't want prostitutes you can go to a club dress nice look as if you got money ..a car parked at the entrance might help and you can fuck pretty easy.But those are another type of whores.
Non whores in Romania are difficult to fuck...they might require months of yearning...and masturbating.

Fact is that from today R.Moldova/Upper Romania came I2a firstly but populations of Romania mixed with meds/celts/german tribes etc since we are at border where most enter in EU

Illuminati brainwashed you to hate our glorious nation. The romans themselves had dacian blood. The oldest writings were found in romania. (tartaria tablets). Also, our land was inhabited by giants (look it up on google) so we also have a bit of giant blood too.

>posting wikipedia vandalism

ofc, you wish we were raped. Its your gyppo blood.

Thanks for getting the point. Most people probably think I made a random post about Zambia.

this guy is a szekler roleplaying as romanian to discredit us

dirty romanian-turk slavic speaking halfbreed

you were under ottomans for 500 years as PASHALAK basically you were throughly breed

I asked about how i am suppose to lose my virginity in Romania. Like 6 times and no one answered

Sunt 100% roman ;)

1. Wallachia. Transylvania was Hungarian at the time.

The whole point was defending Christendom. But Romanians only care about their little podunk and are willing to throw all of Europe under the bus for it.

>"But it's too hard to fight for our beliefs"
amazing attitude.

2. Romania broke 2 explicit agreements in WW1 in hopes of getting more land. I call that a scumbag.

3. "T-They made us fight for them"
Oh boy. Do you guys just go into battle carrying both uniforms? Depending on how it goes, you put on the uniform of the side that is winning. Your scumbag soldiers have no loyalty to anything but themselves.

"The Romanian Government reiterates its position that the construction of a fence at Hungary’s borders with its neighbors, to stop the flow of immigrants is inconsistent with EU norms. This position of the Romanian Government on the treatment of immigrants by the Hungarian authorities is in line with those expressed by EU member states, EU institutions and other international bodies."

gov.ro/en/news/romanian-government-s-position-on-the-treatment-of-migrants-by-the-hungarian-authorities-is-in-line-with-the-positions-expressed-by-the-eu-states-eu-institutions-and-other-international-bodies

there's this roma-bro that answered back at ya

But you did, faggots,you did.While our country was a client state who was 99% independent, your country was a part of the Ottoman empire, with pashas and shit like that.

we regain independence not becuase of you.
Stop beliving everything.
There were no roma soldiers to help us. There were some brigades wtrying to pilage and rape. So you had to justify it by sayng "we were halping guize".

Pathefic.

>If it's bad for Romania, it's not true
Romanian logic. I really feel the 91 IQ coming through when I'm talking to you guys.

You fought on the side with the turks, you retard.

well you too were raped by turks and hungarians forever so stfu, you dirty roma person!

Oh okay. Do you live anywhere near Bucharest and can you help me out finding a hooker? I rarely leave my house so i will be lost on my own.

Thanks to both of you.