Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hvYNQjfp8pc
55chan.org/b/res/22080646.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

painfully uninteresting.

>Non-binary transgender

is that serious

>non-binary
Wtf is this shit???? We matrix now or some shit???? Sounds like attention seeking bullshit to me, I really hope this bizarre part of history is just a trend like Myspace and mallgoth era.

Why do so many shemales come out of brazil?

>Non-binary transgender
huh?

>getting this triggered because someone doesn't identify as male or female
this literally could not upset you unless you are insecure about your own gender identity.

>Non-binary trans
toplel

>brazilian
>transgender
>rapper

>mental gymnastics

Speaking of mental gymnastics, I wonder how much you have to grow through to believe you're the opposite gender.

But what are you transitioning to if you're not binary?

none of those things are appealing whatsoever

nice trips though

*go through

i'm not familiar with non binary stuff, but being female or male transgender has a lot of undeniable scientific proof behind it

this

imagine making music so boring that you literally cut off your genitals to become famous

It is either a transgender therefore the person identifies him/herself as an opposite sex or a non-binary person which doesn't identify with being male nor female. You can't have both snowflake.

I challenge you to show me this "undeniable scientific proof."

PS: I've read the studies. It's heavily politicized and ambiguous bullshit.

I asked a question, you fucking mongoloid.

Does this non-political, purely scientific image mean anything to you?

>those curves

>but being female or male transgender has a lot of undeniable scientific proof behind it
>provides chromosomes which define biological genders
Your point being that they are two sexes, right? Because that doesn't make any sense towards your argument.

Interesting.

>>mental gymnastics
who are you quoting?

chromosomes don't define biological genders

excuse me what?
Did you go to the same biologie classes as everyone else?

>chromosomes don't define biological genders
What are XY sex-determination system and XO sex-determination system. Read it up kiddo.

>gender and sex are different
Take your new definitions back to tumblr. I bet you think racism has to do with systematic oppression and privilege, rather than race.

then what does? unicorns? fetus' feelings before the birth? the current population of India?

>transition into nothing with me, user

Please watch this video
youtube.com/watch?v=hvYNQjfp8pc
this woman was born with a vagina and has female secondary sex characteristics, as well as outwardly presenting as female.
After you've watched the video, please tell me if you think she is a man.
If you're interested I suggest you read a book on the topic. Contrary to the lies reactionaries like to promulgate, in reality things are usually more nuanced and complex, this being no exception.

is this loss

Yes.
I'd tell you to educate yourself, but you're probably too far gone.
Did they stutter
Is air funny too
Just how stupid are you? Actual question. It doesn't take mental gymnastics to be able to understand that some people are born with a different identity than society would assign them. Jesus Christ you probably drool on your keyboard.
Gender =/= sex. Get it through your thick, thick skull.
See above.

trans·gen·der
transˈjendər
adjective
denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender does not correspond with their birth sex.

non binary people are trans

Where's a machete-wielding gangbanger from a favela when you need one?

Why is Sup Forums so autistic when it comes to trans and non-binary people?
You can't refer to Vektroid or Wendy Carlos without people posting transphobic comments.
Why would anything anybody did that doesn't directly affect anybody else bother you?

saged

Why would anybody then crusade for these people if all they want is having silent, easy life without being constantly barraged by Tumblr teenage girls with hundreds of genders and throwing shit at real transgenders for not being extremist leftists then?

Both sides are wrong.
We would be better of to shut up and make REAL transgenders fight for their rights if they lack any.

>machete
They are full of guns in there

wew

>this entire thread
I guess that's what you get when you make a thread about an artist who is literally only notable for being a mentally ill tumblrina

alguém posta isso no 55

I really don't care if some guy wants me to start calling him a she and I really don't care if some girl wants me to start calling her a he.

If you care: why?

Gender is entirely a social construct and thus meaningless. There is only sex. Anyone who believes they were born otherwise has a well documented mental illness known as gender dysphoria. Anyone who insists they "aren't a binary gender" is a contrarian faggot.

The reason "non-binary" people claim to exist is they are thoroughly unexceptional and uninteresting. They aren't oppressed in any meaningful way and have no talents, so they create their own world in which they are special and use the internet to link with other unexceptional, uninteresting people.

This is the basis of identity politics. If you are "non-binary", your identity revolves around it. You can't speak of yourself without bringing it up. Because there is nothing else remotely notable about you, but you were taught from birth to be "special".

If you feel this is wrong, I welcome you to debunk it. Prove scientifically that "genders" other than as corresponding to male and female sexes exist. Remember science must be falsifiable, measurable, and objective.

>why?
I want to refer to women by "she" and men as "he'. I'm not enabling a tranny's mental illness and delusion

>expressing disbelief is getting triggered
Someone's triggered

What if I decide I want to call you by a name you don't like?

Cultural marxists and useful idiots, the kind who browse tumblr and put (((echos))) around their name to "stick it to the Nazis"; tried to culturally appropriate the word "triggered" after many years of it being used against them. Needless to say they don't actually understand what it expresses, and simply spam "TRIGGERED XD" to any opposing views.

Maybe people should stop shitting up Vektroid threads on a regular basis then. I can tell you I never post things in support of trans folks other than when I'm replying to the anons who immediately jump in every thread like this to tell trans people that they're mentally ill, they're their birth gender, they're not human or whatever. They always post first, just look at this thread or any vektroid threads in the archive for evidence.
How is it wrong to tell bigots that the shit they spew isn't welcome here?

It's pretty simple, you fucking spergs. Some people want to adopt the characteristics of the opposite sex. What does it harm you? Are you so insecure of your own sexuality that you're scared you might accidentally be attracted to a trans person? Because that's the only explanation that possibly makes sense in explaining your childish hostility.

Because it's a delusion of reality that I'm not going to take part in. Whether you are a male or female is not important in life, so if you care enough to pretend to be something you are not then you are immature, devoid of intelligence, and ignorant to what is to be achieved in life.

trigger comes from "trigger warning" which is indisputably a leftist thing. it was the right that co-opted it and turned it into an insult.

How about not making the OP of the thread literally "This is a tranny! You should listen to them because they're a tranny!" with no other content?

You made the thread about his sexuality from the first post.

I'm aware of that. It was first used as an insult by reasonable people (you would call them right wing). I'm saying liberals don't understand how to use it as an insult, and spam it mindlessly.

>disagreeing with people or doubting the scientific validity of their claims = being hostile
Top fucking wew

No I didn't because I didn't make this thread. Nor do I make threads like this.
I've also never seen a Vektroid thread with more than 20 replies that didn't have transphobic comments, regardless of whether the OP made any reference to transsexuality, they're almost always just about her music.

How can one be non-binary and transgender?

Surely transitioning from one gender to another implies an inherent belief in at least two genders?

>What does it harm you?

It erodes the fabric of society and paves the way for further social and sexual degeneration.
I don't want these things anywhere near me or my loved ones.

>my threads should be a safe space with no dissent
Maybe Sup Forums isn't for you.

I just don't see why it matters to you. I wouldn't do it, but the more you reply, the more that they get out of it and the more that they keep making the posts that annoy you so.

Different user btw

Because tumblristas don't think transgender means what doctors say it means. These are called "transtrenders".

This is a music forum not some experiment in free speech. You know there are actually rules here, including "Discuss music, artists, and instruments here. All images should relate to the topic at hand." and "Trolling, instigating, or participating in a flamewar will result in a ban."
Now I'm not sure how derailing Vektroid (or any trans musician) threads into abuse of transgender people constitutes music discussion and not instigating a flame war.
Perhaps Sup Forums would be a more suitable forum for you?
It matters to me because music discussion consistently gets derailed, and it makes trans people feel unwelcome.
Imagine if every time a thread about a black musician was posted some Sup Forums retard posted "lmao >implying niggers are human xdddd" and derailed every thread. It would of course make discussion of black musicians impossible and make black people feel unwelcome here. That is the situation we face with trans people.

All of those words are highly negative in my mind, desu.

>Imagine if every time a thread about a black musician was posted some Sup Forums retard posted "lmao >implying niggers are human xdddd"
This happens often.

>her

Nice video
Nice voice
Nice beats
Nice flow

Shit lyrics

4/10.

Anyone who seriously cares about discussing music and is off put because of a couple of memers on Sup Forums can discuss it on Reddit. If people want to make fun of artists (which still counts as discussing artists), they can and will continue to do so.

and it makes trans people feel unwelcome.

Trans people ARE unwelcome pretty much everywhere though, as most people will admit as long as they don't risk social scorn for it.
The only reason people put up with trannies is because they hope you'll go away as soon as possible if they do it.(which is obviously wrong; trannies have no intention whatsoever of going away). In reality most people struggle to keep their lunches down when in the presence of trannies.

>giant wall of butthurt text
You're really, really new here.

...How can you not have a gender and also be transgender?

There are two possibilities but they're extremely rare. Essentially, the brain is "wired" to expect certain hormones - in a (normal) man's brains, it's wired to recieve a lot more testosterone; in a (normal) woman's brains, it's for progesterone and estrogen. Now, some people have it reversed. For example, it's a girl's brains in a man's body. The end result is the brain freaking out hard because this does not go according to plan. These are normal trans people, and they suffer from gender dysphoria. Interestingly if you go through a sex change without having gender dysphoria, well, you'll have it.

Some people are even more anomalous, though. Some end up hard wired for wanting both the male quantities of testosterone and the female quantities of progesterone and estrogen. Others, on the other hand, end up hard wired for neither. These are extremely rare, however, they're anomalies of the anomalies. And their brains managed to be fucked beyond salvation, because it freaks out either way.

tl;dr there technically are non-binary people, but I'm fairly sure that they don't pass 1 million altogether.

Why would anything anybody did that doesn't directly affect anybody else bother you?

Good post

Para de bostar, macaco.

I've been here long enough to grow out of being edgy and offensive for the sake of it, which it seems you haven't yet.

>Why would anything anybody did that doesn't directly affect anybody else bother you?

Everything and everybody affects everything and everybody.
This "just do it if it feels right, bro! do it if it's fun!" mindset that's so prevalent among millenials is fucking nauseating desu.

Non-binary transgender seems like an oxymoron

Transgender implies the transition from one gender to another, but non-binary implies the dismissal of the gender binary so where or how does the trans element factor in

Vai tomar no cu, anão.

Shut up, tranny.

>directly
lmao, sounds like someone's pretty triggered

Macacos

Vocês sabiam que o John Lennon batia na esposa?

55chan.org/b/res/22080646.html

>sounds like someone's pretty triggered

Yeah, no kidding.
Can you imagine coming to fucking Sup Forums of all places and trying to force your effete liberal arts politics down people's throats because you don't like them disagreeing with you and using bad words? Talk about being triggered.

O FATO QUE

No, you haven't. You drank the left wing kool aid because you were lonely and desperate. "Allies" get turned on, and nobody will cry for you.

see
le epik TRIGGETED XDDDD shit liberals spam is a mindless copy of an insult normal, functional people started using.

chill out bro it's fun

chill quads bro