Give me some Ideas, First college essay and have no fucking clue what to type out

Give me some Ideas, First college essay and have no fucking clue what to type out.

human race alone in the universe

Is this a postmodernism course?

Well, this essay is horseshit. So i would write a standard 5 part essay. Tell 'em what you're gonna tell 'em. Tell 'em. Tell 'em what you told 'em. And make each of the paragraphs one sentence long.

The whole 7 sentences to a paragraph is just a rule of thumb. You can make a paragraph with 1 sentence.

change college

pale blue dot. write about it. bye.

Think of the dot as stuff we know, the paper as stuff we know we don't know, and everything beyond it as what we don't know we don't know.

There, there's your topic.

No its English 101

Holy shit thats deep and makes you think

KKK lynching

Write a brief history of ink.

possibility

immigrants

Then right about how all you see here is a waste of time and energy in an attempt by the professor to ask the question "Write anything" without seeming too lazy.

Also I forgot too add this is due tomorrow morning at 8am ET

English Professor fag here.

Are they referring to that dot, because if so that is incredibly minimalistic. You could definitely write about an array of things that are all relatively easy. You don't have to think about the dot only ie. topics revolving around spheres, ink, dots etc. OR even the paper as a whole, par example you can write an assignment about an assignment.

Then of course you can go completely meta and take the assignment 360 degrees and write about what that lonely dot makes you think about. Could be white/black segregation, space & time, outliers, graphs, yin yang (good & evil), etc.

With an assignment with that type of intro don't be afraid to delve into "bullshit" ideas because of course the professor is likely expecting pure dung to be written. If not than your fucked because i'm relatively new to teaching but i've never seen such a simplistic topic like that.

Hope i helped,

scratch out one part, i just saw the
>(other than the assignment and heading)

>English Professor fag here.
>your

That's what I thought of as well. Do this OP.
Be sure to include why the dot is black not blue/white and the background is white not black. Do something like for all intents and purposes we are alone in space and all of space belongs to us, so we have to make sure humanity endures. Something something earth egg colonize.

Ah so this is an exercise in propaganda? The earth is flat. OP you really should consider a different school

rest your balls on the page then write the essay about your balls and how you put your balls on the page and how the prompt was stupid so you put your balls on it and putting your balls on it made it objectively better

Steal a greentext, or write about how nazism isnt truly facism

Thanks man I appreciate the input!

How the dot represents communism as a whole single community unified and so alone in the world with no other nations wanting to stay around

> (OP)
>Think of the dot as stuff we know, the paper as stuff we know we don't know, and everything beyond it as what we don't know we don't know.
>There, there's your topic.
Puff puff pass mayne

put #blacklivesmatter over and over again for the length of the page