Never shave your dick with a razor, Sup Forums

Never shave your dick with a razor, Sup Forums
Never

Hey whiteboi, I've been shaving for several years, it's fine you just gotta keep it going. Now I didn't shave for the first time in a while (few weeks) and that's okay too.

dumbass you went against the grain.

clean it with alcohol and the bumps will go away quick.

Learn how to shave, hot damn. Fucking idiot.

Dumb motherfucker went against the grain. That's what you get.

Been manscaping with aloe lather and a straight razor for years and never had that problem.

*burp*

I am too lazy to get a wax, so when i get too bushy down there i just start pulling hair out in clumps until i'm satisfied.

bro what the hell that shit is going to get infected just trim your pubes with scissors you don't need to shave them goddamn

WHY DID U SHAVE TO BEGIN WITH??

WOULD YOU BE A TRANSEXUAL, A CUCK OR A GAY FAGGOT TO DO SUCH A RETARDED THING?

NEVER SHAVE AGAINST THE GRAIN DUMBASS

alright
helpful dubs thx

>This guy apparently has never had clean shaved balls, armpits, or ass. Or all 3.

Feels great. A lot cleaner for someone to suck on your fun bits and may even prompt some surprise head/rim job if your partner is adventurous.

Take a bath immediately after you shaved. The longer the better.

im all 3 of these x d d d

Also makes you sweat there like a motherfucker.

It's not as painful as you imagine. The first couple of pulls hurt, yes, but your body releases natural painkillers in response to the high pain and the rest is basically painless.

you don't sweat anymore than you did before. There's just no hair there now to absorb it.

Additional friction DOES make you sweat more.

>shavefags that don't trim

It also helps a lot if you don't dry shave, make sure you keep it well we're whilst you shave.
Also moisturiser after is great

Yeah, when i do "too good of a job" cleaning myself up via plucking, i occasionally have to retire to the restroom to do a non-excretory related wiping to get rid of accumulated sweat.

But i'd still say it's worth it.

Then again, my pubic hair is COARSE AS FUCK. You could clean a cast iron skillet with this crap, you could shred tires with this stuff. You could build a space elevator if you lashed these things together.

Perhaps i should just try conditioner.

Looks like corned beef hash.

My life hack for this has been to spray my junk with that aerosol gold bond. It could be as humid out as a kentucky koons kitchen, but my balls feel dry and cool.

it happens only when you do it for the first time in life
i was also like "oh my fucking god what ive done"
similar thing about shaving ass
but before hair regrows its like having 10000 needles

yeah i thought i had aids or something, because I rushed off to fuck and only noticed when I came home.

use hair removal cream not intended for sensitive areas like a man

i used face shaving cream
i am retarded

That's hilarious, and it's good advice if you don't give a shit about pain.

Ha I never shave my dick, fukin fag

Actually i'm a little curious how effective it would be at removing the hair.

Yes, i'm aware how hair removal creams work - they dissolve the keratin they're made of, and your skin is also made out of keratin, so you can get a chemical burn by leaving it on your skin too long.

But ya know, we make new skin all the time, and yeah it might give you a minor chemical burn, but that'll heal up in a few days. And the question is - how effective would it be at removing the hair and not causing any ingrown hairs?

how do you anons completely remove ass in your ass crack? I don't have a lot, but I'm sick of having ass hair. It's annoying.

hair. Hair in your asscrack*

I do that with my gooch hair

The most effective method is to get waxed. It is as awkward as you imagine. You go to a waxing joint, you can ask for a male or female person to do the waxing, and they do touch your junk while they work.

But you are guaranteed to be hair free via this process.

the fuck is that?!

I still keep my ass shaven tho, don't want hair down there.. it's digusting to be honest, imagine your shit getting stuck to it.

what the fuck were you thinking, you idiot??
Your father never taught you that?

pull that hair out you pussy

I just shave it with an electric shaver.

Takes some practice as the balls and gooch get clipped easily but it's pretty easy and I only have to do it like every 2 months or so.

I am barely going outside, just to the store and other shit, and I can't handle this crap.. Keep yourself clean guys, there is no way around it, I am out of shape but trying my best to stay hygienic.

checked
>implying i have a father
nigger please

next time try using napalm, or agent orange

Either tiny life or a computer animation

it was gonna look retarded anyway.
hairy legs
hairy stomach
hairy everywhere
bald patch right in the middle
That shit looks fucking retarded.

But hair grows pretty fast too. The reason they don't recommend using hair removal cream on certain areas is because they haven't tested their product on those areas, so they don't really know how effective it is on pubes and they don't want to get sued if someone tries to use it on their pubes anyway.

don't use it on crevices/places where skin rubs together, like your inner thigh

Sorry I'm out of niggers

you're mom loves it tho
(your dad as well)

Well, yes of course that's why they don't recommend it. They also have good reason to believe that hair removal creams would be less effective on the pubic region because the skin is thinner there, and the hair is hardier.

But it should still work, it would just take longer, take more cream, and would likely cause a chemical burn.

If it takes like a month to heal the burn, then yeah, not worth it. But if you just feel ouchy for like 3 days before it heals... i'd take that deal.

well, you clearly needed one. you missed on Sunday showers where he would shave your balls and explain the best way to do it

3 days? I have been using hair removal cream for years and with the exception of a couple of times, it itches a bit for 2 days and thats it. smooth as silk.

I'm glad mom and dad have a loving relationship.

>tfw no daddy shaving my balls

As i said, i wonder. I've never used hair removal cream for my junk. I suspected that it was doable, since consumer products have to be designed to be relatively idiotproof, and even if they write "don't" on the bottle, people can win a suit against them if it does sufficient damage.

My facial hair grows way too quickly. I could shave in the morning and have a mini beard by the afternoon. I hate it.

wtf did you do fuck monkey... you use a fucking dull ass razor amd shave against the grain. fucking pleb