Is this a Warp Records tribute album or just a ripoff for rocktards who pretend electronic music isn't real so don't...

Is this a Warp Records tribute album or just a ripoff for rocktards who pretend electronic music isn't real so don't know Warp?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZ7Mu8YJbSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doesn't sound anything like Warp though you tool

>I've never listened to anything off Warp

There is nothing from Warp that sounds like the National Anthem.

awful thread, I feel sorry for you OP

Are you joking? Point me to any record that sounds remotely similar. Not even Aphex does

So you haven't or you wouldn't ask.

youtube.com/watch?v=sZ7Mu8YJbSU

I love Warp you just obviously know fuck all

A little like Kid A but barely - the vocals are what set Radiohead apart on this album for the moments that are influenced by Techno or IDM stuff

>vocals

So it is just Warp Records with Thom whining over it, glad we agree.

Why are electronic fans so cantankerously autistic?

No not what I said - it's just an influence of some techno and IDM stuff is evident, in the same way that Bartok and Davis's influence are obvious in King Crimson's music, but you don't call it a tribute album to those artists. Most of the album is completely removed from anything electronic anyway

Great word.

Radiohead are the 2000s Led Zepelin

Yeah, only for songs (Right Place, Kid A, Treefingers, Idioteque) are "actual" electronic songs
I never got why everyone thought Kid A was some sort of experimental electronic record when 75% of the record is still guitar-based rock music

what did he mean by this

makes u think

AFX said like years ago he didn't like radio head and Thom has said he likes AFX

Richard is a nob though

only 4 tracks are post-warp plagiarisms

the remaining tracks are just shitty can and neu knock-offs

Richard doesn't like most music, doesn't really like rock music in particular, and typically says things to piss people off.

Didn't he say that he only listened to his own music?