I slept with a dildo in my butt. ask me anything ;)

I slept with a dildo in my butt. ask me anything ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/226168296
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What does it sound like when you fart now

show more?

How big is it?
Was this the first time?

How long do you think your ass hole will be gaped? How thick is that dildo?

you faggot queer

I've done that with a large Chance. That's small time.

is pic related?

ACTUAL QUESTION

did it dry out? I've wanted to leave a plug in for long periods of time but am worried about it becoming really dry and hurting when I take it out

not op, but I've slept with plugs all the time. If you're used to using them, you won't have issues with it.

Did you sleep with a dildo in your butt?

looser :)
pic related
first time sleeping with one
its an 9inch dildo, about 2-2.5 inch in diameter
had to wear a small buttplug for an hour or so because it wouldnt quite stay closed. was a bit messy :P
dildo was about 2-2.5 inch in diameter
yes
definitely less lube than in the beginning, but it still came out painlessly enough.

I fell asleep with my dick inside my bf's ass once. ama

How much shit came out with it?

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME A LOOSER YOU ASSRAPED FAGGOT IM GONNA FIND YOU, GOT YOUR IP, AMERICUNT

now I don't feel bad about making my slave sleep plugged.

Hot. Would sex.

gape as wide as you can!

more pics.

here
it would seem so
yes

Thats pretty hot. I bonered. Ill try that when i someday get a plug. Only dildo I have bought is this dildo, it says its a 2 inch girth. Its thick as fuck. I hate that i cant take it to the base though. I can take my skinnier double sided dildo further so maybe someday ill be able to take the thick one all the way. Do you upload videos of yourself?

Video of you riding that lucky dildo?

okay, thanks! you notice any difference between water based lube and the more 'gel' type stuff?

Can you still hold your shit?

Keep going.

vimeo.com/226168296
you can find a bit more on my tumblr. Slutboyblog
never really tried gel type. water works well enough
yes, haha, it only stayed loose for an hour or so.
ok ;)

why? you sick piece of shit

Was it your dads dildo?

i hope its silicone, other plastic can be toxic for ur body.

face?

Diamonds right now

Nice video, thank you

I'm a blackmail slave to my master. He made me do it
nop
thanks for the tip, yea i think its silicone
thanks ;)
np

its tpr should be ok

here, an older pic

are you a guy?

get some boob implant and u be 10/10

Do you ever make money by being a sissy slut? Truthfully, I'd love to take some huge dick up my ass. Not attracted to men but i love the feeling of being stretched. And of course if i was going to be a faggot id want to get paid while doing it

Your face is pretty cute, I'd love to fuck you

I would love to get with you.

my master has whored me out a few times and let me keep the money. Although he sold me pretty cheap :P
thanks!

God damn thats hot. Ever take two dicks up your ass at the same time? With my huge dildo being able to fit inside me pretty easily i know id be able to. Ive even been able to fit my big dildo in with my average size dildo. I i could probably take 3 cocks at once. Id try cl but dont want to get murdered/aids.

Grindr?

Never tried that. Guess i could

"Phoof"

Let's talk whore
Disc or kik?

pretty much all the people ive fucked come from cl. Ive had the same guy fuck me twice. A gangbang with four tops and one tied up bottom (me). And a few clients. the only thing that went wrongish was during my first time taking a dick. it was with the guy that ended up fucking me twice. since it was my first time, i got cold feet while he was taking his time trying to get his dick up. I tried to leave but he wouldnt have it. So he kinda ended up raping me. Dont regret it tho, a few months later i let him in again ;)

Take your time, squat over it and insert. RELAX. take your time. If you get tired, go to your knees and sit on it. relax. wait until your breathing returns to normal. Move your hips around slowly. Feel the muscles inside, release them and relax. You'll only release a little at a time, relax. while waiting, try clenching and releasing the anal muscles up and down the shaft, you'll feel it from your anus on up, like squeezing a tube of toothpaste. relax. While sitting, bend forward and move hips in a slow circle. sit straight up and move hips the same. arch your back and hips the same. SLOWLY. You may feel a pop and a great body shuddering as it moves higher and you move lower. You may start bucking your hips. DON"T jack off. eat your own pre-cum. have fun, and post video. =)

this is super hot. thanks to this post i've decided to take the step forward and be a fuckhole for a bunch of guys. have been dressing a bit for a while but never really let myself be used openly, i think it's time. Gonna get a PrEP prescription and have at it.

Happen to be in colorado OP? lets be sluts together.

Fuck youre so hot, that choker is a great bonus too. You're really making me reevaluate my stance on fucking traps/sissies. And rape gets me pretty hard, so id be pretty cool with a dick being forced into me. As long as the dude doesnt have aids/uses a condom.

I've tried man. I know what it feels like for it to go past a certain point since my smaller more flexible dildo can go much deeper, but even that cant go past like 10 inches in. The small dildo feels like id put a hole in my intestines, and id rather not do that. I think i might need a thinner dildo to stretch myself out. Ill buy a long skinnier one someday when i have money to try it out.
And i almost uploaded a video but i deleted it after fapping

I think he meant it sounds looser

Bait/10

Hey I'm quite close to Colorado
Wanna talk?

sure. email me, freakindenver303 gmail

Let me come over...

is there something like this for pussies too?

my gf and I have huge impregnation fetishes and I fill her every chance I get but we didn't find a method for keeping it inside her except for laying her ass higher than the rest of her body but 1. that's uncomfortable after some time and 2. she can't move around.

do you know a method/toy that keeps it inside her but so that she can move around?

did you leak alot of pre cummies thoughout the night, or get any pleasure out of it other than knowing it was in there

not OP, but a sissy trap as well who's GF is also submissive.

check out extremerestraints. we both have matching buttplug and dildo harnesses from there. she's filled in both all day when we play. the plug and dildo are removable so you can have either one or both filled at any time.

Welcome to the club. I love it =D

looks like what I've been looking for

thank you

did you get any sleep at all?
I tried going to sleep with a butt plug in and couldn't get any sleep at all because I was too excited.
Is there a guide on how to tie a dildo up like that?

haha i buy from adam and eve too

use the coupon code "diddle" its from the podcast sick and wrong i dont remember what ya get but its a great deal

nice

Yeah. Use rope.

Thanks user thats real helpful.
I was expecting something like this

When i bought it i had used a code from some weird youtuber. I think it was 50% off

Your asshole is fucked, diaper time soon.

Oh shit it is a 50% off. How i wish i wasnt totally broke and could afford that thin to thick double sided dildo. That could be used to stretch my hole deeper inside.

Write the date and "little fuck toy" above your bellybutton