I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of shit

I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of shit.

There is a McD's right by my apartment that I go to often. I went there earlier today and got a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, 6 chicken McNuggets, and a Sausage McMuffin. After work I was craving it all over again and ended up stopping by the drive-thru again.

I was pretty worried the same girl at the first window would still be on shift so I put on a winter hat and put the collar of my jacket up. When I drove up with my exact same order as earlier she was there to take my money.

She said, "you're here AGAIN?" as I was handing her the money while trying to avoid eye contact and I just lost it. I have social anxiety and I ended up retracting my arm so fast I spilled the change all over her side and started stuttering something about "my wife" and then I started to hyperventilate and felt an anxiety attack coming on.

I just floored it and I am so glad there was no one in front of me because I peeled out of there. I can still see her face.

I'll have to start going to a new McDonald's even though the closest one is like 10 minutes away. Maybe I'll switch to Wendy's I don't know.

Anyway, aside for just sharing one of the worst and most embarrassing moments of 2017 so far I was wondering how you would have reacted and responded to the cashier's remark.

Can't you cook for yourself?

As a normal person would, telling her to mind her own business.

If I'd were you, I'd have killed myself already.

You're dangerous. Why do they let people like you have a driver's license?

"Ha. Yeah. "

That's it. That's all you had to do.

He is obviously American.

> American
> knowing how prepare even the simplest of foods from fresh ingredients

pick one

too bad you're not black. the blacks around here eat at mcdonalds for breakfast lunch and dinner and no one bats an eye

Well, personally I wouldn't be surprised finding one or more turds in a bowl of a public restroom. However I'd be very surprised if a perfectly good loaf of baguette would be floating in the same bowl...

Average american diate

>She said, "you're here AGAIN?"
>how you would have reacted and responded
I would have something like "yes" or maybe "yes I am." Probably one of those two answers.

Sometimes I worry about my own levels of autism.

Then I read shit like this and realise, "hey, I ain't that fucked up at least"

"How about you do your fucking job and mind your own business, you fucking cunt."

How hard is that, OP? Trust me. The best and only way to truly fuck someone off is by sinking down past their level. What is she gonna do? Sue you? Goddamn, Americans truly are retarded.

I'm American and I'm a better cook than you so fuck off.

x2, pretty funny, yet sad at the same time

Thank God chan makes me feel normal

Jesus christ you fat fucking piece of shit.
Eat all the mcheart attack you want but stop trying to run people over.
Why the fuck do you care what some fast food chick thinks? She clearly already saw your fat man tits against the steering wheel so why bail?

hahaha

Throwing a hotpocked in a toaster isn't cooking.

Basically my worst nightmare. Hope it gets better user!

>caring about what a McRoastie thinks about you

And throwing instant spotted dick in the microwave is worse than hot pocket.

HAHAJAJA

who the fuck makes this shit up? You have serious problems that go way beyond the normal Sup Forums shit.

That's pretty funny but honestly why do you even care? If that girl said "you're here again?" to me I would have just explained to her that I am severely addicted to McDonald's special narcotics that they put in their food and that sometimes I need it twice a day. Also, she works for that soulless death company so it's not like she gives a flying fuck about some random weirdo eating at McDonald's two times in one day. All in all, this is ridiculous, and it probably never happened, and if it did, you need to calm the fuck down and realize shit like this doesn't matter at all to anyone but you.

>caring what a wage slave thinks

Wew lad

>go to mcd's for the 2nd time in the day
>girl talks to me
>oh_no.jpg
>spaghetti drops from my pockets
>have anxiety attack
>say something about ""my wife""
>drop more spaghetti
>leave
>decide to go to another McDonald's after that incident because of my mental illness

Stop going to McDonald's and eat healthy faggot

Hahaha
>come again m8?

Lol... see, that's the difference. I don't need or own a microwave cuz I am not American and wasn't raised to have my food ruined by them.

You DO understand the concept of FRESHly prepared food?

I would say yeah and eat all that right in front of her but I'm skinny so I don't give a fuck.

/thread

> "you're here AGAIN?"
same goes for her, so ...

I would have kept my cool but user, i have the same problem. You just need to calm down bro.

Or just make a self rule for 1 time a day visit no matter what.

Few people understand what happened and feel your pain. But you arent alone. Just live and learn bro. And good luck to u.

FUCK user. I just realised. She might be into u and tryibg to start a conversation. Just lie next time you see her. Say something clever and if she bribgs it up laugh and tell her you were high

mcdonald's is so fucking gross

Know a huge faggot that used to haul bread to them.

It's added sugar user. In everything.

Ever notice how their fountain drinks are bomb and u get a giant straw?

Sugar and salt... key ingredients in mcdicks

Why. It wont fucking help. I tried all of the meme tier shit off google then went on meds. Then got wrote up at work for taking off once a month to change meds that dont work.

...probably gonna just eat a bunch of pills and take a .22 to the chest in my bosses truck soon. There is a hell. And i am already in it

Why the fuck do you give a shit what some McDonald's employee thinks? Jesus man. The fuck is wrong with you? Unless you work at Burger King you're already better than her. Get some balls faggot.

Mickey Ds is nasty OP. Just get ready meals from Wal-Mart or some shit. You can even use the self checkout since you're an awkwardfag or some other tarded shit.

all these replies and nobody knowing its pasta