Did they ever catch the biker?

WHY!! dindoo nuffin

just kill all the nigger scum no more niggers in my world

Even Thor hates niggers.

Up I start now watching

Fuck. What happened to her?

I think her leg broke

What kind of machine is this?

Looks like someone forgot to convert to metric. 88 mph gets you time traveling. 88 kmh gets you struck by lightning. Stupid plebs.

fucking chinks just can't handle elevators

seizure due to lights

why is that a thing there?
story?

yo b whats the story here
why are they cutting his dick like that and why is he taking it like a man?

women always just assume they can punch men and then literally walk away like it didnt even happen
next time don't pet the zoo animal too hard and you won't get slapped like charlie murphy

traditional circumcision. showing any sign of pain is a sign of weakness

Isn't that the tribal punishment for man cheating on woman?

Nerve gas

efukt

>d-dont worry guys, chef's still alive!
>they say the last thing you do when you die is
>reinstadler.webm
>nevermind, I guess he is dead. :(

waht the fuck is going on here

>>>
once this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit

The one guy's first reaction is to run out and save the tire.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

More like repost of the same bread that has been posted here for years. Get some OC faggot.

Ah, okay, now it makes sense. Thanks mate...

lost

Justice served!

If you hit someone you deserve to be hit back. Man got it right and kept his hand open.

Lel

I didn't account for the fact that europe uses some wack ass bullshit.

>the gopro of this is gonna look so cool thou!

it must suck living in shitty countries

how does this faggot eat n drink?
wtf is up with people nowadays

Some guy who used to live there said that it's basically country bumpkins who have no idea how technology works. They don't get that an elevator is a small room moving up and down in a shaft, it might as well be a magic box to them. So when they miss it or whatever they feel humiliated and wronged. In a nutshell retards gonna retard.

Open the door, get on the floor
Everybody walk the dinosaur

surprise interpretive dance.webm

incidentally a lot of heavy machines have moving parts similar
dont touch something moving, and dont wear lose clothes are both pretty important rules

fair enough.

i dont like what im seeing, but i am impressed

That's hot

Yes, vigilante justice.
His house got burned down and he lost all his shit.

>80 kmh ~60mph
>88 kmh ~65mph
>get you struck lightning
>implying there is a way to get 88MPH before even hit the 88 KMH

how to math?

Ok, thanks for info on that. Though it was something more specific since he was eager to touch it for any reason

he's american, it is the custom there

just like normal, the food just has a 50% miss rate

My guess that he has so much damage (broken everything / ultraboggy) to his head and sinuses that the pressure from his breathing is pressing his face and head out.

Source: certified trauma nurse. I've ambu bagged people and had air come out of their forehead. Specifically on a guy whose cellmate beat his head in with a cinderblock. He ded, thankfully. Can't imagine what shape he would have been in if he lived.

nope just either very stupid or very uninformed

>I think i'll rush under the ladder
>on second thoughts, fuck that

That fucking blood splatter...

Aw

great filename