How do I stop be sad?

How do I stop be sad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yWkq7btSQvs
youtube.com/user/coachcoreywayne
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well, first find the cause of why you're sad, then try to see the bright sie about it; why are you sad user? wanna talk?

Kill yourself or use drugs

Idk, I got everything I need in life, I am blessed with wonderful friends and stuff, I am 16, but this girl I don't even know got me depressed, I don't even feel alive

I don't want to kill myself or do drugs, I am a Christian

oh, i know that feel, and there's not much to do about it, want me to greentext about how i got in the same way as you? or maybe you wanna greentext first? talking about it makes it less sad

>I am 16
inb4 404

half of the people on Sup Forums are not 18, fuck off

There is no point of greentexting my story, I just saw her and fell in love, but she is out of reach

yes, but they don't announce it.

There's nothing to feel sad about, bro xD
Only 16, srs? Everything will be okay. Quit crying and live your life

oh, like, you never see her again and have no way to contact her, or just "out of reach"?

I will never talk to her because I have made her to be a goddess in my head, no body can live up to that expectation so if I talk to her I will be let down and that will be even worst

The same happened to me, I swear it'll be okay lol. Just find your way to get through it.

well...
everybody is let down at some point by love, just go, you're 16, you got a lot to live for, especially in love
if you don't get her, you'll never do anyway
so even if you think she's a goddess, everyone did so with their gf (at least i did, and i am not let down to this day) so, even if she doesn't live up to that expectation, talk to her, make her love you, and live the moment

1/2 hour of cardio twice a day. Once a day on weekends.

Or just keep being a worthless shit.

Thank you, now I just have to find out how to talk to her, she is a grade below me, and we don't share any classes

i am not fat lol

fucking hell, are you my past self??
my gf was exactly like that, and a year lower than that
just try to get acquited with one of her friends, then slide your way through her circle of friends, and then talk to her about the things you have in common
trust me, it works, i'm still with her to this day, and i love her like the first day

1 eat/drink regularly
2 sleep enough everyday, 6+hours for adult males
3 hygiene. brush teeth, shower regularly.

these help create a welcoming environment for happiness. they will not guarantee it but make it easier.

you want some core rhythm in your life. like studying or job. a feeling of going somewhere, progressing. hobbies help too.

the problem is deeper than that, look at the whole thread

any advice on how to get to her friends? I don't know them

you have very bad crush on a girl i understood? and it makes you depressed

i already do that stuff, i have friends and go to parties and shit it isn't like most of Sup Forums sadness where they sit at home all day.

well, spend the first day seeing who she's talking to, where does she go, and what does she do, just don't go as far as stalking, there's a clear line between those two things

crush is an understatement

not me, the op
i'm the one trying to help with that

ok, i know how her friends look like, i don't know their names and i also know that she has the same lunch period as me

this is probably obvious advice but grow some balls and go up to her and introduce yourself.
say shes cute or some shit then end it with asking her out on a date. i am blunt but i think majority of us agree you need to ask her out

i know i need to ask her out, and i have dated before, but this is different

mmh, well, may need to make a full strategy then
i have a few questions then:
does her or his friends have any issues?
is there anyone of her friends in the same class/activity of yours?
what kind of guy are you and what kind of girls she is? (if you know a bit about her)

doesn't work everytime
for myself, i managed to make my gf cry by kissing her on the cheek, and she fell in love for me cause of that
don't even ask what happened, even i am not sure

love mixes your head and disables rational thinking. nothing personal, but she isnt a fucking snowflake. probably in few years you would meet a better one. but if you have eyes set on her, go for it. my biggest advice for your age would be "dont be a bitch". be a man, you want to ask her out you will fucking do it. go up to that bitch and make your intentions clear whenever you can. just don't rape her you nigger

Sauce?

doesnt work everytime but its the general idea. stop stalking girls - instead go up and talk to them

pretty sure that's the idea, working on it right now, we're gonna transform this nigga in a fucking casanova worthy of her lil' princess

her friends do not have any issues as far as i know, I do not share any classes with them as far as i know, I know she likes youtube and stuff like I do

this isn't what happened at all
since i have time should i greentext?

mmh, what about her personality and yours?
could make it a lot easier to know these infos

rosario vampire season 2 manga chapter 66, I do not want to spoil the scene for you but that is where the pic is located

i wont be here for long, 30min tops. hit me.

You realize how silly it is that you do not have absolute control over your mental state, and wrestle control away from whatever silly troglodyte instincts you still have.

good thing, i already had it for a previous thread that didn't start off

>be me
>15 yr old normie with mental issues
>has trouble fitting in society
>no friend at all
>hating myself all the time
>tries to find friends
>people starts calling me on my bisexuality
>can't keep up
>try to jump off my school's building
>a girl sees me before i do (let's call her O)
>can't risk to make someone see me die
>stops and explain
>O tries to make me help fit in society
>fucking works
>make friends
>starts to have feelings about O
>but no chance in hell
>fast forward a few weeks
>feeling better
>O kissing with one of her lesb friends (seems weird, but usual stuff really)
>O asks me if i want to kiss her
>can'tbelievemyluck.png
>too shy to fully kiss her, just do it on the cheeks
>O starts crying
>says no one ever treated her like me
>says she loves me

it's now been a few years that were together

i don't really know what to say about myself and i dont know her well
sure

what happened to underage b&?

Fucking pussy

thats deep lol i do not think something like that is gonna happen to me

So you havent even talked to her but you fell in love... fucking pathetic

uh ok i am not claiming that my life is bad by any means i just feel sad bc im human

>just try to get acquited with one of her friends

i've talked to her nigga just not romantically

ah, this is going to make it way harder...
well, if you go up to her without knowing much, she'll instant dump you off
try to get close to her friends by explaining that you have a crush, guys are really understanding of this and they will prob help you, except if they have a crush on her also

enjoy your ban you stupid shitposting faggot

years or days? and are you sure you're not 8?

touch yourself to pictures of traps

clarify, are you OP

k

nah he isn't op, thats the guy trying to help me

this is good advice too

ahah really funny
>4 years now
>just bad at greentexting, also autism and basic memory issues makes my greentext way less understandable

youtu.be/yWkq7btSQvs

last post, OP, i dont have time to explain shit about relationships so heres a link: youtube.com/user/coachcoreywayne
if you can stand his awful face he will offer you golden advice

tl;dr
>have alpha mindset
>dont be a creep, be a succesfull, busy man
you don't lose SHIT if you ask her out. do it.

Suicide

welp, op if you need some help, just send a email there
[email protected]
(this is just a spam mail, i'll give ya real contact if you need some)
any other anons searching love can come too

op seems away
well, good luck with all those tips
go get that girl you lucky fucker

thanks!

also, i know i sound like a stalker or a weirdo, but please keep me updated on that
i'd love to have something to do, like help someone out...
i kinda feel useless lately

>
lol u got trips and then dubs, i would but i want to stay anonymous sorry

it's okay, i understand
if you ever need help again, just post another thread at similar hours, i should be here roaming Sup Forumsro