Listen to song

>Listen to song
>Imagines myself playing it in a talent show at school to impress everybody and the girl i like

; (

>listen to rock song
>Imagine playing the solo in front of thousands of screaming babes
>purposely imagine fucking up so I don't fall further into the fantasy

If you want it to stop, you must be willing to do anything to distract yourself.

Holy shit every day
I'm a master at 10 different instruments in my head

>Listen to rap song
>Imagines I'm in the studio with the rapper while they help me come up with a guest verse

Does anyone else imagine music videos in their head when they listen to songs?

>listen to live album
>imagine being there and seeing it
>remember the band has been gone for 20+ years

if its consolation
they probably would have just laughed at you and called you a fag
because schoolchildren are bastards

>He doesn't live in his fictional world he has created through maladaptive daydreaming, where he is a respected musician and has a great life
Step it up bois

>listen to live album
>remember the lead singer is dead

>imagines myself playing harsh noise music in a school talent show

I thought I was the only one

>he's not the mayor of the entire world in his fantasy

hows it feel to be 13 op?

This. I thought of the full discography, aswell as side projects and solo projects, and what score it got on individual music review sources.

>He isn't an actual musician
Step it up famulillia

Key part of the fantasy is being famous and loved, user.
I play guitar too, but I know I will do little with in real life.

>He isn't a real musician that also has an alternate world where he images what he would do if he popular
Step it up niƱo

Really making me think here user, thanks

When I would listen to music and ride the bus to school or be driven places as a kid I'd imagine a dude running alongside and doing jumps and shit to the music.

Me too. I would also imagine a laser going and cutting everything i drove past in half

"okay guys this going to be a power electronics show, dont't mind the fashy iconography haha its just for show, hitler did nothing wrong but wait lol its just art man, okay guys are we all ready? are there any jews in the audience?( get out haha) okay everyone have fun and cover your ears"