Why are Liberals obsessed with Celebrities...

Why are Liberals obsessed with Celebrities? Why do you worship this people and call then ''legends'' ''icons'' ''super stars''?

Are you fucking retarded?

>calls liberals obsessed with celebrities
>votes for reality TV star

need to replace God with something else. they choose government and celebrity

With decades of career as real estate businessman

>why are Liberals [...]

I think it's fucking retarded how Liberals are making this people so popular and turning them in to some kind of a superiority image.For fuck sake,to hell with Beyonce and Miley Cyrus ,

ITT: people who can't tell other people apart.

in other words, mentally challenged people

Look it's Sarah Silverman and Emy Schumer,our ''moral compass''.

Leftists are generally raised without any strong role models. Most radical leftists grew up in broken homes. They look to celebrities because they crave someone to look up to, and they can't tell the difference between a positive role model and some fake plastic celebrity, because they have no baseline to compare to.

Why are you obsessed with liberals?

you need to be 18 or older to post here

That really should have worked against him, more than anything.

The right literally elected a celebrity as president. Your point is invalid.

I think being famous is a prerequisite to winning an election.

>I want new public management

This thread

For fucks sake stop putting everyone into two political camps. You just can't generalise like that, a Trump supporter in particular should get it, he pulled a lot of working class Democrats in

This

look at all those chubby arms

He's filed for bankruptcy six times. Not very good experience.

>mentions trump even when trump is completely unmentioned and literally has absolutely fuckall to do with the op
>being this autistic

Our resident overweight white knight libturd strikes again...

>Liberals
fucking americans, no one cares about your retarded politics

please die in a hurricane

>implying I voted for drumpf

>Liberals obsolesced with celebrities
>Donald Trump, Ronald Regan, ready to vote for Kid Rock

Most become famous through politics, not being on a reality tv show.

Haha, libs obsessed with celebs.
>votes for this retard for president

You actually thought OP wasn't a troll?
Lurk more, newfag.

So he's gone from nothing to earning a fortune at least seven times. How many times have you made billions? In my opinion, you need to earn billions at least 8 times to really be recognized as successful.

You're just jealous you lost your cumjar to an old man at the sheriff auction when your mom filed for bankruptcy and trump filed for bankruptcy 6 damn times and still gets to slay poon, grab pussy and stay a millionaire.

>America
>famous through politics

Good one.

pathetic effort

>Gone from nothing
He started working for his father's real estate company and was repeatedly bailed out by him.

Also, individual bankruptcy is different from corporate bankruptcy.

>Are you fucking retarded?

Liberals masses look pathetic when they give their time and money to people who don't even care about them but are just their to cash their pay check

Celeberties pander towards the liberal demographic to retain their fame and since they're so well recognized, they're seen as the voices of their cause.

>retard
>one of the most successful businessman and dealmakers and now President

No,he was always more then a celebrity,you Libcucks need to get your shit together, you are fucked up in your head.

republicans put a senile movie star and a retarded game show host in the whitehouse. The fuck you talking about?

Sick of that bullshit every day.I refuse to follow them on my facebook or twitter.They have already hordes of followers it's too much. They are not my ''role models''.Fuck that mindless worship

He was a Real Estate developer who used reality to promote his business ideas and help people you dumb liberal.
Democrats will literally try to use Katy Petty as candidate LOL

Ima grab you by the pussy

Your God emperor will never be liked by those he admires the most.

Bait

Why are Republicans obsessed with traps?