AW's best films of the 21st century

One the best lists I've seen. awardswatch.com/forums/showthread.php?41327-RESULTS-AW-s-100-Greatest-Films-of-the-21st-Century-(Announced-8PM-PT)

Other urls found in this thread:

awardswatch.com/forums/showthread.php?41310-AW-s-Greatest-Television-Shows-Ever-The-List-(Announced-Monday-7EST)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

heres the list if you don't want to get a virus

>16. Boyhood

Into the trash

>4. Carol
Kek

>boyhood is his pick
interesting

There are a few films before it in the top 15 i dont 100% agree with but Boyhood being that high is by far the most pleb pick

Boyhood was shit

>9. eternal sunshine of the pleb mind

D R O P P E D

>16. Boyhood
>17. Her

For anyone interesed here are the 100 best tv shows ever: awardswatch.com/forums/showthread.php?41310-AW-s-Greatest-Television-Shows-Ever-The-List-(Announced-Monday-7EST)

>Mulholland Drive>tree of life
Fucking kek

What a joke

>lynch over malick
daysu

>1. Mullholland Drive
This movie is so fucking overrated.

>9. Eternal Sunshine
>>>/reddit/

I started to make a post about everything wrong with that list but there's too much.

Perhaps the most criminal ranking is

>36. Deadwood

The Office US is referred as "The Office", while the original ia referred as "The Office UK".

How can I take them seriously?

>that list

Meh, the TSPDT list always will be better.

Why is Mad Max appearing so fucking high in all these lists?

I enjoyed it but fucking come on.

I decided with the last Oscars I was going to watch every nominated movie and try and guess all the winners.

It took forever to watch them all but holy fuck, Carol and 45 Years made me decide to never do that again, those fucking movies man. Most boring shit I've ever seen, 45 Years especially.

>Carol
>Eternal Sunshine of the Memeless Mind
>Boyhood
>Mommy

how is boyhood not nr. 1? are they even trying ?