Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

I don't...

I prefer my meat either white or brown. Not yellow, orange, or black.

Because they hate their moms and asian girls are skinnier than them and have the ability to make them feel inferior

their bodies are less hairy overall, but where they have hair it's more highly concentrated, their skin is tighter and has a better composition, they look younger in general

It's the other way around. How can yellowbois even compete?

You are insane. Asian women age at a time 3 rate.

they're insecure with their own culture and sexuality.

that's also why they're always shouting about the evils of multiculturalism and being transphobic

Alluring eyes
Typically (but not always) low body fat
Less hair
Conservative culture
Good sense of style (Korea and Japan come to mind for me)
Some have some cute butts (even if they are typically flat)
Feminine voices

nah it bursts.

from like 0-18 they look 12, from 18-30 they look 22, from 30-50 they look 35, then from 50-60 they look 40, from 60+ they look 100+

Same reason black guys like any non-black woman. Desire to breed up.

White guy here, not into Asians.

This:
also, let's not overlook the fact that many are crazy for dick.

Overdid the bait mentioning both multiculturalism and trans people, but the massive generalisation of an entire demographic was a nice touch for a progressive, hypocritical commie imposter.
5/10

Yes we have all seen the faggy 9gag meme. Was just waiting for one of you to say this.

the fuck, no I haven't - asian women aging at a different rate as other women is a trope probably older than your granddad's gonads

nice job outing yourself as a 9fagger though. feel free to go back home at any time.

Nice try weeb. There are billions of Asians, I've seen enough where I live to be able to determine their age. They don't all have genetic aging superpowers, just like any other race their are genetic lottery winners and losers.

>there

Wait.. are you saying people still go on 9gag? Fucking faggots.

They're usually skinny, have a good culture that promotes hard work and loyalty, cute eyes, dark hair, and they age like wine.

Dark Brown Eyes
I like the cheekbones
Slight smaller on average.

tight skinny bodies

works the other way too, asian girls like white guys. so the 80% of white guys that dont have an easy time trying to get laid, when theyre around asian women, actually feel desired

youre stupid

wrong. they are still hot even when theyre 70

Mark zuckerberg proves that you can have all the money in the world and be stuck with an oriental because he is ugly. If an ugly dude wants a slim gf, he has to go oriental

You just like Asian women. Not everyone else feels the same way. Get over yourself.

Orientals look better, though. Why settle for trashy white pig women when you can have a sexy dragon lady instead?

not true, because the law is

YA CAN'T CUCK THE ZUCK

that means all pusspuss is his if he wants it

we dont. they have stinky vaginas. ive had 2 korean girls. no more.

t. has never been to asia

Because the have respect for "American" men. Often treating their man like women of the old west did.
Also, my Asian wife's Pussy is itty bitty. My pinky barely fits, even lubed up.

rolling for 2

Do I?
Some of them are A-OK, I think.

They have nicer feet and give better footjobs.

cambodians are so ugly, koreans are always the cutest of them, but I Still prefer white women

youre entitled to your opinion, i think cambodians are top 3 and maybe number 1, and i think korean is bottom 2

what you're trying to say is you like nigger asians

Tiny boys like Asian girls cause they think they have tinier pussies. They don't retards.

Fucking tight pussy, plus they don't wrinkle as much as other chicks when aging.

Got one 11 years ago, haven't felt the need to replace her yet.

>Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?
>...assuming we are talking about genuine Asians girls from their respective homeland.

- More 'submissive' than White Women
- Small "tight" body types
- High-maintenance from a low standard = not much upkeep.

pics brah

cambodians are indians with slanted eyes, they look like dirty monkeys in every picture

because black vag looks like dead flesh

Cause white women are bitches. Asian chicks know their place, three paces behind their man.

and what, user, is wrong with dead flesh?

that's not what he's saying. Stop being a fucking retard and acting like you speak for everyone. Go an hero and maybe someone will finally care about what you had to say for once faggot.

>cause fake jewish women are bitches
ftfy

Seems like you care a great deal considering you responded to a post that's an hour old. I speak for myself, as that is what an opinion is. You are on Sup Forums and can't handle other people's opinions. That's pretty sad user.

yes, asian females do indeed have smaller vaginas

fyi, you are extremely autistic

>mfw i will never cum in an asian qt 3.14

Its not that white guys like Asians, its the virgin weebs that like Asians

because you fat crackas cant get a white girl

Not this guy.
I think the yellow fever fags are cringy as fuck!

This! So much this!

>can't accept I'm wrong so I'll resort to generic name calling
Ok bud.

Because I met one in a school in NY, and now every qt3.14 fobby geeky little asian reminds me of her.

name my band?

shill thread sage, hide

'cause they're hot

tits or gtfo

Tiny tight bodies. You can spin them on your cock.