>it's blocked in ireland

Well fuck me.

>Also, is Ireland really like this?

Yes

>Also, is Ireland really like this?
Yes.

>Only got 3 seasons because Ted died

Well it's Channel 4 and produced by Hat Trick so not quite "Irish" tv

The entire series had finished anyway. They weren't making any more.

Just use an unblocker addon.

Tell me about Ireland, it looks like the best country in the world from this show, people seem so normal.

that timing, always gets me

youtube.com/watch?v=cEvUt2kUg0c

Is this a show with one of the priests visiting someone with a WW2 fetish, and a room filled with Nazi memorabilia?

It's shit.

British comedy is so much deeper and better than American comedy. They just don't get our dry sense of humor and how absolutely absurd it would be to go out in public without their trousers on.

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=gT9xuXQjxMM

That's a misconception, Father Ted was meant to end that way. Both Graham Linehan and Arthur Mathews expressed that they couldn't keep making the same show over and over again and already decided that season 3 was going be the last.

It was a sad coincidence that Dermot died the day after filming and the last episode is dedicated to him for that reason.

In most countries, you have urban areas, suburban areas and rural areas. In Ireland everywhere feels like rural areas except the city centres (there's like three cities in the whole of the republic). Ireland is like a whole country of small towns, for better or worse.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L2XbZ1X8xa4

Don't suppose you have that vertical?

I looked up Dublin and it turned out it's half the size of my country's capital, which already feels so fucking small to me. I thought it would be much bigger. How do people socialize in small places like that?

I know what's fucking coming and I still can't breathe

JUST FECK OFF

Dublin has about 1.5 million people.

I think that's fairly sizeable for a small country.

10/10 episode.

everyone hates the irish, even the irish

What the fuck did I just watch?

I honestly expected My Lovely Horse

What's so shit about it? Why not move?

Wait what, it says 500k.

>Why not move?
Are you joking? It's shit because of all the Irish, if we moved we'd just be bringing the shitiness with us.

500k Irish maybe.

That's only within the city centre.

Most of the population lives in suburbs.

Over a third of the country lives in Dublin and the "commuter counties", so most of the countryside is sparsely populated and unspoiled.

>Man, I don't get this shit. I thought you wacky gooks loved ol' Adolf.

Bringing in Raimi on the writing team was a mistake.

FECK OFF

I'll never understand that self-loathing crap. I met a few decent Irish folk before, what's the big deal?

>I hear yer a racist now, Father

I wish, it's far more depressing and browner in Dublin.

Basically you could buy a mansion in rural Ireland for the price of a cupboard in Dublin.

Would you?

I live next to a Muslim school in North Dublin.

We're living in dark times.

Chinese and Polish immigrants are sound though.

>Dublin
You deserve it desu
Donegal is master race

>tfw the writer is a massive cunt

better a massive cunt than a massive feminist

in the url of the video, type in youpak where it says youtube. should work

You wouldn't believe how demoralizing it is to always be in the exact middle of statistics. That's Ireland. We've never been terrible and we've never been outstanding. We're sort of just grand and we always have been and always will be.

That's the most humbling fact for a person to face.

Wiki says you have 1% of muslims, that's pretty much the same percentage any Eastern European "all white" country has, how is this a problem?

He is a massive feminist.

He spends all day chimping out about Trump and the "alt-right" on Twitter.

Father Ted has kind of been ruined in retrospect desu.

Sorry to say, but he's a massive feminist cunt, supports Sarkessian and doxxes anyone who says something he doesn't like. He's a proto-Tim except you know there is no irony.

That literally sounds great though.

and it doesn't effect the show one bit, so who cares

I found his later shows kind of diminished my love for Father Ted. IT Crowd and Black Books were occassionally very funny, but they were sort of badly made shows.

Probably closer to 3% by this point. Census figures will be out soon iirc. They all congregate in the same urban areas, so they're in the process of ghettoising themselves.

Ireland's biggest mosque also has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

And? It's a clean fucking slate dude. No white guilt, no imperialist bullshit. You just have to take the dullness that comes with all that, you as an individual can strive to be more, use it and show what the Irish can do.

I care, I still like the show and I can seperate the artist from his craft but it is such a sour experience that he ironically captured in the Elvis episode.

Goat 10/10

>Ireland's biggest mosque also has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.
Which one doesn't?

The vast majority of them are in Dublin. Further away from the Pale you go, the whiter it gets.

>is Ireland really like this?

It was in the 90s

And in some parts of the country it still is the 90s

So yeah, pretty much OP

Same all over Europe.

The countryside is darkie kryptonite.

Probably all the pig farms.

Hard to be a mooching shitskin in a small town that doesn't buy into the current year crap.

IT Crowd really showed how much of a cock he became. Seems like most Irish that move to London become complete cocks.

>October 2015, Graham and Helen Linehan worked with Amnesty International on a campaign film calling on the Irish government to repeal the Eighth Amendment of the Constitution, which puts the foetus's right to life on the same footing as a woman's.

Wow, what a fucking cuck. If he doesn't like living in a Catholic country, why doesn't he just move to England?

Based Farage

In fairness, calling Ireland a "Catholic" country is a bit silly nowadays.

We were the first country to democratically vote for gay marriage, and nobody gave a shit about what the church had to say. The difference with abortion is that you can make a non-religious argument against it.

Only Poland takes the whole Catholicism thing seriously at this point. To each their own.

Currently around 65% of the country wants to repeal the 8th. Ireland's nowhere near as catholic as other countries try to make out.

All Irish writers and cast, mate, so it's Irish.

They're just gonna go to England and do it anyway. We're giving feminists a shitty cause by pussyfooting around the issue. Besides, it's mostly working class sluts that get them anyway.

The other 35% are Polish immigrants.

What the fuck, how did you let that shit happen?

You can enjoy someone's work without prescribing to their political views you know

Child sex abuse scandal pretty much led to Catholicism collapsing in Ireland.

It's largely sustained by rural old folks and immigrants now.

Because retarded middle and upper class Dubliners, and Brazilians made this a big issue and RTE are cucks for them so we heard about it nonstop. We just said yes so we can move on to actual issues we as a country face, but the shitty beanie hat faggots and pink haired dykes always have something.

Funny how it never leads to islam collapsing anywhere.

>No white guilt

Like shit, nearly every Irish public person bends over backwards to express how much they hate being white and that non-whites should trample all over them

I love living here, but I doubt I'd like it if I lived in the countryside. Also Sup Forums seems to hate ireland and I've no idea why.

Because they're savage mud people and we pretend we're to civillized for our own religion, so we white knight theirs.

The church behaved in a way that contradicted its supposed values, and the Irish people rejected it as a result when it was exposed.

Islam was literally founded by a pedophile.

Top kek, where the fuck do you live? Some Dublin suburb? Try living in a real town you fag, most Irish "normies" only care about getting pissed in clubs, shagging fat birds and laughing at shitty Facebook memes. 99% of the country doesn't give a shit about brown people and they chose to come here so fuck them

where the fuck you live i have not encountered white guilt from an Irish person (that being said do hang around with tail end millennials).

Because Ireland is nice and quiet with no ISIS attacks or BLM, of course they hate us.

name of addon?

imagine if brexit lead to a united Ireland

Yes Ireland really is like that.

IRELAND

youtube.com/watch?v=ljPFZrRD3J8

There was a BLM protest in Dublin the other week.

Had to pass by it on the way home from work.

Sad!

Prepare to get mad
youtube.com/watch?v=UJ1Akr-UBis

addons.mozilla.org/EN-us/firefox/addon/youtube-unblocker-plus/

I'm mad that this shit has views, these videos are fucking atrocious.

I've said it before and I'll say it again

I would RIDE the shite out of that bridemaid

>AYYOOOOOOOOOOO HOL UP NIGGER LIVES IN IRELAND MATTER N SHEEEEEIT

Fuck this shit, Ireland was nearly genocided, the Irish have endured more than Americoons ever did.

Godspeed you Kim Jong-un.

this

Why the fuck would they protest in Dublin? What does that achieve?

DRINK

You still don't get this do you. It's never been about real issues and never will be. It's just to brainwash the population into accepting retarded shit and being afraid to speak out.

It's miserable if you're not in one of the cities. I live in a rural area and everybody's a depressed alcoholic. Irish girls are two faced and most Irish guys think they're funny when they're not.