So whats the unique special snowflake part of black culture Glover wanted to portray by hiring a full negro writing...

So whats the unique special snowflake part of black culture Glover wanted to portray by hiring a full negro writing team? So far its the show about niggers niggering, seems like any middle-aged white man could write it just as good

(You)

Niggers kek

You're as bad as the people that spam BLACKED and cunny. If you don't like a show you don't need to make constant threads about it.

Who gives a fuck if he wanted black writers, people wouldnt be upset about white writers

> tv show written by white boy's favorite nigger
> hires all black writers, tells white boys to fuck off
> white boys stop watching
> actual niggers don't watch wealthy silver sppon, sellout, barely black, community nigger donald glover anyways

Wow long before this show gets cancelled from no viewers?

>still butthurt

>it's another Sup Forums thread
fuck off to Sup Forums, Sup Forums, tumblr, or anywhere else for the eternally triggered.

At least change your ip if you're going to be this triggered & samefag this hard.

>Click on thread to see if this show is actually being discussed between shitposts
>"Not-Sup Forums" Sup Forumsacks shilling their ideology and complaining
>Literally don't like anything about anything because MUH DEGENERACY! LIBRULS! KEKS!
>Think they're trolling but they're just shitting up everything
>The serious ones are serious
>On Sup Forums

Your replies will be:
>t. Cuck
>t. Nu-male
>t. Shill
>t. Hillary
>oh you like the BBC don't you
>Holy fuck you absolute raging faggot here's what's wrong with black culture [completely cherrypicked statistics and other shit regurgitated from Sup Forums]
>Except whites [insert why white people are superior]
>Long winded post that seems smart but is very thinly veiled propaganda that easily influences underage b&
>Something something niggers, niggerlover, etc.
>sources?
>OH I'S AGREES WIF DIS MAH NIGGA or some other really pathetic attempt to make fun of ebonics
>HE IS COMPLETELY RIGHT YOU SHITLORDS or whatever tumblrspeak comes to mind
>Something against safespaces
>Here's your (You)

I don't care. Keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums. I actually enjoy Sup Forums within the context in its board. It's fun and entertaining. But holy fuck you faggots need to give it a rest. For once just shut the fuck up and get out. I do not wish death on you. I do not care about the nominees. I do not care about your actual politics. Get out.

>hear about this show and how it's supposed to be fresh and new
>okay, let's give it a look
>it's about black guys doing drugs and rapping

Well he did "at least change his IP" since there's 10 posters and 10 replies in the thread counter you fucking moron.

God damn, you containment board shitbrains. Here's a challenge for Sup Forums: type a sentence without making some form of error in the categories of grammar, logic, or basic observation. THEN complain about why everyone thinks you're an obnoxious, dumb piece of shit obsessed with identity politics.

> it's Sup Forums crying about big bad Sup Forums thread number 3,451 today

Good job Sup Forums

keep obsessing about Sup Forums

Lol, it s huge. Wtf, u must be from overseas, and inconsequential

> it's Sup Forums crying about big bad Sup Forums thread number 3,451 today

go to Sup Forums search Sup Forums get 0 threads
go to Sup Forums search Sup Forums get 78 threads

lol

Sup Forums can't stop obsessing about Sup Forums and pol literally couldn't give less of a fuck about Sup Forums

You only downvote on Sup Forums, posting positive is seen as ironic and is LITERALLY redit.

t. oldfag

that because pol is as toxic as Sup Forums and spams all other boards. you don't notice the black.com posts that come up more tehn cunny posting now.

>So far its the show about niggers niggering, seems like any middle-aged white man could write it just as good
Because white people writing for black characters are always blatant and out of place.
Point: Star Wars episode whatever, nignog space trooper says something, robo ball reacts in a negative manner, nignog space trooper says "Robot please".
In a manner easily recognized as an analogue to the 20th century phrase "Nigga please"
In a Star Wars movie.
In a setting long ago and far away, "Nigga please"
White people writing for black characters never works out unless they refrain from treating the character as black. Which they usually don't and wouldn't work in this series.

self admitted newfag here

if these people can't stop talking about Sup Forums why the fuck don't they just post there?

why the fuck would they hide on another board just to take shots at them?

ITT: complete verbal armageddon, what the fuck are you even talking about, you're talking absolute nonsense!

Did you think you were being funny? You just look like a retard!

WE WUZ PEACHES AND SHIT

>NIGGER ((((((((TELEVISION)))))))

you mad?

Welp back to Sup Forums

Holy fuck I just realised these are peaches, from thumbnail I just kinda assumed that these are gum bubbles

>phone posters

Wow. Memes aside, that really made me think.

If anyone went on record saying that they specifically made a point to hire exclussively white writers, there would be a media outrage and you know it, faggot.