/balt/

no hate just love edition

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/556x4kF
youtube.com/watch?v=gtbhmmBQ4Ts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Love's in the air lads

No that was my fart.

We are animals, and as such we must satisfy biological imperatives to satisfy our needs, just like dolphins or chimps. But there are pleasures unkown to animals, which only man can achieve.
There are people who seemingly devote their life to duty, despite their nature, like certain monks or soldiers.
What is the reason behind that? Well, it's fairly simple.

The cause of unhappiness is that what you are doesn't align with what you want to be. For these people, a life of duty is what they want to live, and thus they can find happiness in their occupation. Which is extremely hard though, as all the suppressed drives will often manifest themselves anyway, as was the case with Catholic priests abusing little children.

In other words, you can either accept that you're nothing but an animal, that wants to live like other animals: indulging in food, drink, fucking and shitting. Or you can align your ideal self with your actual self, or align it with some state that is easily achievable for you, for example becoming a weeb who's convinced himself that he would never even look the way of a 3d pig, as long as 2d exisits.

Also, my fucking internet keeps dying. Fuck Telia.

There is a distinct lack of anime in this new thread. I am to rectify this.

3D>2D

>Also, my fucking internet keeps dying. Fuck Telia.
what the fuck mine was also dying just now too.

>Also, my fucking internet keeps dying. Fuck Telia.
heh my internet is always shit tier

>he would never even look the way of a 3d pig, as long as 2d exisits
This is true btw.

It's (((their))) fault

Yup I've heard that Kaunas is 3d world)))

Everything I said is true.

2D women are not important

>Yup I've heard that Kaunas is 3d world)))
this triggered me, I don't like you

Can't wait for Merkel to make anime illegal.

Kaunas is the best place in the world, though.
And that other post was horrible, not even gonna it a separate (You).

kowno

2 exams down, 2 to go

2D women are not important.

Someone post a link to the Discord pls

cock, haha

discord.gg/556x4kF

>discordjews
no thanks

How can 3D "women" even compete?

how can 2D """women""" even compete

>Thai+girls+have+aids+get+a+2d+girl....jpg
wew

(⊙_⊙)

You bastard.

wtf stop being racist

(--_--)

how can 2Ds even compete?

easily

We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses, in your truck stops, in your all male clubs, in your houses of Congress, wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us.

There will be no compromises. We are not middle-class weaklings. Highly intelligent, we are the natural aristocrats of the human race, and steely-minded aristocrats never settle for less. Those who oppose us will be exiled.

The family unit-spawning ground of lies, betrayals, mediocrity, hypocrisy and violence--will be abolished. The family unit, which only dampens imagination and curbs free will, must be eliminated. Perfect boys will be conceived and grown in the genetic laboratory. They will be bonded together in communal setting, under the control and instruction of homosexual savants.

The exquisite society to emerge will be governed by an elite comprised of gay poets. One of the major requirements for a position of power in the new society of homoeroticism will be indulgence in the Greek passion. Any man contaminated with heterosexual lust will be automatically barred from a position of influence. All males who insist on remaining stupidly heterosexual will be tried in homosexual courts of justice and will become invisible men.

"We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed who have been forced to play seemingly bit parts in your dumb, heterosexual shows throughout the ages. We too are capable of firing guns and manning the barricades of the ultimate revolution.

Tremble, hetero swine, when we appear before you without our masks.

you're too pussy to ask her out.

gp

wtf stfu

youtube.com/watch?v=gtbhmmBQ4Ts
Kind of small desu

she likes you and you do nothing.

wtf prove it

It needs to be about 5 times that height.

wtf, Drumpf.

wtf cheap.

israel has a better wall

>Spending hundreds of millions of dollars on a wall that will do nothing,
wew lad, imagine how many mince and cheese pies you could buy.

hmm, ahh yes

thanks

t.thanks, t-thanks, thx, thanks.

wtf i love v now

of course you do you autist

stop killing the thread you autists

start posting

now

cute

stop replying to me

ma postitan, ma istutan, ma situtan

;_;

wtf didn't mean to make you sad, sorry

:D

wtf evil russian, stop replying to estonians.

dasDPIJF[AS[DOIFJHADF HN

RESPONSIBILITY IS COOL BUT THERES MORE THINGS IN LIFE

sorry

There will be no compromises. We autists are not middle-class weaklings. Highly intelligent, we are the natural aristocrats of the human race, and steely-minded aristocrats never settle for less. Those who oppose us will be exiled.

My English teacher wanted to have sex with me in junior high, only problem was that my English teacher was a guy

its cute you think your people.

bye bye prisma.
it was a privilege.

wtf you werent supposed to share wtf

this is not okay

wtf are you talking about, i just made it.

wtf lie, i have the files

they are shutting down in your area?

because you just saved it you nigger

Going to make tomato sauce pasta with shredded mozzarella for lunch. Pretty excited lads

reported

In lithuania also xd
Prisma has best/largest selection of foods. rip

Kind of want to go buy some energy drinks so I wouldn't feel like I'm falling asleep here.

Don't steal other peoples pics man.
Not cool.

to who?

>prisma
Worst store chain in the whole of baltics, glad its gone

Võta teadmiseks, et ma olin Kõrgemas Sõjakoolis oma klassi parim. Ma olen osalenud mitmetel salajastel reididel ISISe vastu ja mul on üle 300 kinnitatud tapmise. Ma olen treenitud jalaväelane ja top snaiper NATO väe kooseisus. Minu jaoks oled sa tavaline sihtmärk nagu iga teine. Ma pühin su haleda perse kinnisilmi ära oma täpsusega. Kuula mind hoolega, kas sa tõesti arvad et sa pääsed minu eest kui tuled sellist paska pilduma läbi interneti? Mõtle uuesti ambaal! Oi blääd, ma praegu jõudsin kontakteeruda discordis oma salajase spiooni võrgustiga mis laiali üle terve Eesti, ma oskan google mapsi kasutada ja ma tean sinu IP'd mauk. Niiet valmistu tormiks värdjas. Tormiks mis pühib su haleda elu siit nii et sinust ei jää sitaplekkigi järgi. Sa oled autist. Ma saan olla kõikjal, ükskõik mis ajal ja mis kohas, ma suudan sind hävitada seitsmesajal erineval viisil oma paljaste kätega. Ma olen käinud MMAs ning minu käes on suurem relvade arsenal kui sul CS:GOs ja Call of Dutys kokku. Minu alluvuses on Eesti kaitseliit, Odini sõdalased ja Tartu Veganid kes on valmis sinusugust väikest ebardit siit maailmast nahhuij pühkima. Kui sa türa oleksid vaid teadnud mis nilbeid tagajärgi sinu väikene kommentaar toob, oleksid sa oma munnihigist läbi imbunud keelt hammaste taga hoidnud. Kuid sa ei teinud seda ja nüüd sa paskaak maksad selle eest, sa türastanud mauk. Ma situn su täis niimodi et sa upud ära. Sa oled surnud tatt.

wtf, good luck. I don't even exist in this world, i'm 2D.

sad just yesterday I was shopping there

nice try o

the more different shops the better
there is more competition that way

>implying i even tried

t.maxima cashier

okay lads

lets have serious discussions now

anarcho-european traditionalism is final redpill

Good idea.
Who's your waifu?
pic related

How's your girlfriend doin'?

feeling pretty tired

>gf
REEEEEE

no.

integral nationalism + national syndicalism + futurism = final redpill

here's my waifu

How's your "non-existant entity in life" doing
really makes you think

niggers

Nice dubs dude

I don't like it when people make cute posts and put cute anime pictures next to them because then I start thinking they're cute in real life and then I get a boner.
And that is very bad.