ITT: alpha tier snacky cakes

ITT: alpha tier snacky cakes

That looks like shit OP, Zebra cakes are where it's at.

Those Zebra rolls ain't no joke either.

This is also a snack nostalgia thread

Delicious cum-covered honey nummers

the fuck is a Zebra roll?

How can you possibly eat that shit?

U mad?

Nah.

I hated those. I ate them anyway but they were gross and always made my stomach hurt like shit later.

Zebra cakes in roll form like Swiss Rolls.

Moar like Nut On Ny Face bars amirite

>I eat only the most authentic of pocky

>alpha tier

I want to squeeze the cream into my boipussi

Never seen these fuckers in years. My mouth still drools when I see them online.

These are great after being warmed up.

U rikey?

Only if they're King Dons.

Anybody ever try these?

Zip zoo zop puddin

You all lose

They discontinued them in 2013 for some awful reason. Cakesters were the actual best thing ever.

Hhnnngh

best alpha tier snack cake, especially when you put them in the fridge and let them get cold

They better bring those mother fuckers back, I fucking hate original oreos. Not a fan of the creme.
Vanilla Coke made a comeback, never know.

Hmm, where I live those are called "Nutty Buddys". Do you think thats a regional thing or what?

jo's louis

School lunch time errday

Fruit Pies

is this OC?

yeah, and I have a little package for you ;)

dank as FUCK

That's good

This man eats niggers holy shit.

K
Y
S

I love the normal pink ones.

add me
kik - james.E12

Does it say Nutty Buddies on the box or do you just call them Nutty Buddies? I thought they were called Nutty Buddies too, but the box says bars so I don't know.

I only use AIM

U mad

>Homemade faggot shit

Buy the real ones or kill yourself

These are, for the most part, shit now. They've gotten a lot worse in production and just shit out whatever they can. These are still the dankest of all though, especially blazed.

It's actually on the box.

Hear these shits up in the microwave for 6-12 seconds depending on how many watts your microwave outputs and get them right before hot, literally bestest thing.

whats that

Heat*

Aw Shit Nigga...

nice bootleg version of oatmeal creampies poor boi.

Something that actually pisses me off is sometimes the bootleg versions end up in the official little debbie packages. I know they make them all in the same plants but anyone that has bought these a couple times knows sometimes they are hella good and sometimes they are shitty.

I live in Ohio and I see both varieties at my stores, sometimes right next to each other.
They probably changed it recently and the shelf life has kept the old name around.

Kill yourself. 0/10, I'd die before I ate that shit.

alright im downloadinhg it

>
whats your aim

Eating this shit is for little kids. Grow the fuck up and drink some black coffee.

Literally, spot the amerifat who enjoys processed sugar, preservatives and high-fructose corn syrup the thread.

you are all fat asses
Pic related with low calorie butter is fucking delicious

Sold these at a store I used to work at as a teen. Friends and I used to joke that Plantation Brownie sounded like a fat black chick that was a slave.

these are fucking good bro

I'm addicted to reesees

The jaffa cakes from lidil are fucking amaze-balls

/pol even has to make a tasty thread about yummy snack cakes about race. You fags are obsessed with niggers.

About 200 tasty calories a pop, add a yoohoo and the combo is. 1. Of the best things in life

Holy fuck I forgot all about those delicious shits

all wrong, here is your one true Snacking God

yes

i gained so much weight with these. why did they cancel them? too much weight gain for people? im sorry.....

ITT: skinnyfat manlets with shitty diet

This. You people do realize how autistic you look ringing this shit up at the grocery story unless you're a young child right?

just found them on amazon but not in stock

what's wrong with enjoying what we eat?

I'd rather have a mediocre diet with things like snack cakes in it than have the healthiest diet in the world where the flavorless shit that I eat for it everyday makes me want to kill myself

ur all gay
>classic

Chocodiles are GOAT. I went my whole life without eating them. Big mistake. Perfect mix of the HoHo coating and the twinkie cushiness. They're called "chocolate covered twinkies" now on the box. Big Walmarts should stock these. If you're a sweets-eating pig piece of shit, you need to try these immediately.

stepdad works with a Chinese lady who gets a shit ton of these when she goes back and then gives them to us. weirdly good

Ma nigga

Soon the time of Pumpkin Delights will be upon us

If you knew anything about bread, that shit is loaded as much as most of the normal shit on the shelf.

As for taste, cardboard.

>tfw eating moon pies with grandpa.

Moon pies fucking suck

eat cat shit, you turbo shitter.