What are Sup Forums's thoughts on septum rings? on girls it's cute, maybe a sign of sluttiness. but what about guys...

what are Sup Forums's thoughts on septum rings? on girls it's cute, maybe a sign of sluttiness. but what about guys? complete faggots? or euro sex icons

>on girls it's cute
Lol
It looks bad for anyone

where did this garbage trend start?

what will happens when it ends? all these dumb faggots will have mutilated their noses for a trend that definitely is going to end.

this is the mark of a weak mind. in this moment i am euphoric, etc.

>on girls it's cute
No. Looks like trash.

Looks ok on everyone. All piercings (in moderation) can look quite decent on most people. (Except eyebrow ones, those are for cucks)

It's trendy because it's nice retard why else would it be trendy. When left the jewelry is left out for more than 48 hours MAX the hole is already closed, then a little under 6 months to be 100% fully healed.

Mutilted? As if. I've done as much research as possible before getting mine. There is no permanancy or commitment with this piercing. Can be closed in 2 days and healed in 2 months

it's like cancer on everyone

I will treat you like the animal you are if you have one lol

also the girls love it. One piercing can add so much thoughts to a females mind. One septum ring and i'm automatically a spicy bad boy. Even better when they fall for you without them even knowing you had it flipped up, and then they fall for you even more

This tho. Doesn't matter if you're the most casual normie ever, get a septum and stretch your ears to like 10cm. Gets you laid mayn.

for sure, it's like a cancerous cheat code to pussy but... if you're desperate WHY NOT

It's also stylish and you can do fun shit with it. I usually wear a fucking huge as stick like the fucking Mayans in Apocalypto lmao

It makes men look like literal faggots. Makes chicks uglier.

Every girl that has one of these, I want to rip out of their stupid noses. Fucking losers.

fucking basic white girls stealing the "metal" look... like wtf a few years ago the same basic white girls (boys also) people laughed at me when i whore ripped jeans, band shirts and had a ring trough my nose...

There stupid and I wont date/fuck chick's with extra holes in there faces. I made my girl remove her nose ring. Fucking Gross shit. You know what's getting popular? Getting that shit fixed. Plastic surgeons are making a fortune on your dumb ass.

>There stupid

Just as dumb as gauges.

I quote this from a "signs she's a slut" post and i generally find it to be true with piercings:

. Piercings outside of the traditional earlobe placement. Sluttiness increases as you radiate from the lobe, to other parts of the ear, to the nose crumb, to the bull-ring. Other parts of the face—and erogenous zones—speak even louder.

Looks like boogers

Samefag?

It's fucking gross on men and women

Seriously just nasty

Repulsive, even

Ugly as fuck. Facial piercings of any type are prostitute-tier.

only good facial piercings(either sex) are lip rings

How repulsive are you guys here lmfao. Just a quick search through norniebook or twitter of "guys with septum piercings" or "girls with septum priercings..." all have positive stuff to say. Normies love this shit, and all that matter is if it's accepted by normies. Nothing you kikes do here is accepted so you'll be fucking losers forever.

Normies like nose rings = nose rings are good, how simple is that. Also wtf how dense are you to think you need fucking plastic surgeries? A nose ring (septum, hoop, nostril) all close quick as fuck, and then fully heal within months. The only stigma of surgery you're thinking is the gauges. And if anything gauges show ultimate degeneracy to a point of fucking masculinity because of how much that shit must hurt.

For you to say you dislike a nose ring on a girl is beyond pathetic. That shit is egyptian, that's pre historic, it's the sexiest thing a woman can do is wear jewelry on her nose and ears. Same for men, it's adds beauty. Ancient romans believed hair was beautiful so many gladiators had hair flowing longer than womens. In todays society jewelry is beautiful so men with studded earrings and hooped nose rings are the cream on top.

Get the fuck off of my board you LITERAL autist.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're underage and a phonefag

I've been coming here since 2006, and I can say, without hyperbole, that you are the single biggest faggot I have ever seen.

^this

>Normies also thought the world was flat until literal revolutions in education made them submit.

Who gives a shit what retards think about defective accessories for defective people.

>ancient customs are cool
>autists think a trend is cool, just like pretending to be a nigger is cool nowadays. You can still get laid without being a conforming cunt, just don't be a faggot.

search on the whole fucking internet
"boys with septum rings"
and you're met with nothing but
>hurr durr they can have my heart
>hurr durr they make me melt
>hurr they're so cute i love them
Search for "girls with septum rings"
>so cute
>so hot
>my gf has one i love it

You're all laughable. For even thinking i am being a faggot. It's ancient. Long flowing hair and jewelry is ancient you retards, i'm a king. Back to your tele and your microbrewed beer, don't you have a pigskin game to be watching. You make me sick.

>long flowing hair and jewelry is ancient you retards, i'm a king

This isn't a cringe thread, user.

> on girls it's cute
wrong premise /thread

they're fucking disgusting.

Please justify more moronic decisions you've made in your life with google searches

you should kill yourself

you're repulsive.
you're pathetic. ancient doesn't have to be african fucking disk necks, or nasty boulders in their lips. It can be ancient indiand (before they were shit eaters) or beautiful bronzed skinned egyptians, to the nordic warriors to put literal cow horns through their noses. Get a grip. Septum ring is the ONLY piecing on a guy that you basement dwellers should be content with and even consider getting because of the illustrious hiding techniques and easy drop and lift.

Imagine being under the age of 30 and thinking streetwear, street fashion, trendy piercings, etc are lame. Imagine. Imagine being so stuck in 1994. Imagine being such a conforming retard. Grow up, or grow down for your own good.

>Piercings = unconscious self harm and tribalism.
>Self harm = low self esteem

Make em feel important and they will let you do anything.
Facefucking sure is fun.

>calls others conforming retards
>follows fashion trends to impress girls

Ok.

>don't you have a pigskin game to be watching
I don't support professional sports or any activity where a nigger gets millions of dollars playing with a ball

Original piercing. I always think of OX animals when I see a woman with it. And it's probably trying to stand out in a crowd of average. Not my thing. Women need to stick to nipple piercings.

I was half joking, and the fact that you even found this cringey is cringey. Re evaluate your entire life before pressing buttons on your keyboard again you fat fingered arr-tard.

dumb
dumb
admirably dumb kek.

Good job stealing symbolic meaning from other cultures and turning it into a meaningless fashion accessory that looks like snot. White privilege.

>Imagine being so stuck in 1994.
A good 10 years before you were born, bud?

Kek at this faggot, getting so mad because no one thinks his piercings make him interesting.

Piercings = face fedoras

No shit. It's appreciating the culture in a sense. I just have nothing but good things to say for the egyptians, vikings, niggers, and anyonre else who've done it in the past. As my ode to them i myself get a septum piercing? How hard is that to comprehend pea brain? Chalk it up to white privilage if that helps you get over the fact that your cholestoral is unusally high for someone at 40 years of age, but i digress.

Literally laughable. Imagine being me kidding about calling you an out of touch dad but you've just showed me that you are. Back to the pigskin game dad, back to the tele. Back to creeping in your daughters friends locker-room. Creep. Fuck tard. Don't comment on my thread again.

dumb. not admirably, not laughably. but rather dumb. puny man.

Yer a big time fag, m'bro!

>I am 16: the post

Protip: just calling people dumb doesn't help you win arguments.

>Conforming retard
>says we should conform to society
pick one you fucking imbecile.

Ancient egypt was the best ancient civilization, I'll give you that. However,
>"unlike their neighbours to the south who wore nose and lip studs, the ancient Egyptians seem to have had few body piercings, mostly limited to their ear lobes. "

no idea where you got the idea that that was this huge thing in egypt, couldn't give two fucks about other civilizations though, and they're ancient for a reason.

Justifying moronic trends with "because muh ancient civilization's culture" is...moronic. And nobody here is saying we're against normal fucking clothing you strawmanning faggot, it's one autistic fucking body mutilation that makes the person uglier and more prone to illness. Fucking stupid.

Imagine thinking that a trend is smart because "the cool kids like it" and "muh ancient civilizations"

complete fag.

>on girls it's cute, maybe a sign of sluttiness. but what about guys?
it's a sign they're sex slaves apart of human trafficking sex rings.
their masters chain them to the bed, it takes a much smaller chain to attach to a nose than one around someones ankle or neck etc

End of argument is when i pointed out that One Pierced Nose Makes You a little over 2x More attractive. End of discussion. Anyone with excessive piercings is top tier faggotry i guess, but even they can express themselves.

>cute
It's beyond ugly.

You're a fucking dad who listens to metalica if you think a nose ring on a girl isn't cute.

Don't EVER post in my thread

He's probably a goth or one of those cringey metal kids. He'll grow out of his "rebellious" phase once he hits 25 or so in like 10 years and be embarrass about what a little faggot he was.

faggot ive had mine out for 4 years and mine didnt heal. fuck off idiot

So the argument ended when you gave your opinion? Holy shit dude you've transcended us all. Welcome to the fucking twilight zone, where opinions win arguments.

incredibly cute. love them. dated a girl with one. instaboner every time.

on a dude it means he's a raging faggot who will suck your dick and let you shit in his mouth

I'm a body piercer so I may be a bit biased, but I think they're so common at this point that very few couldn't pull them off. That said, it's entirely dependent upon how well of a job the piercer does. Piercers that do shit for $20 are not going to give you a good piercing.

Shut your fucking mouth shill.

A septum and a nostril ring close within 48 hours. And Heal within 6 months, it's basic knowledge.

And ear piercing that's small can heal if left in time also.

it's hurting my brain converting your words into vomit projecting through my eyes. because i have a septum ring that is a majority of the time kept hidden i'm a fucking GOTH. Kek. Think before you type fatso. Think before you excert energy typing your farm dung for words. Fat finger on my thread again and you're muted tubby. Dad. Granpda. Retard. Hick.

Show more off your self
Stick out your tongue

Disgusting 100% of the time. Two of my guy friends have them and I have a hard time looking them in the face with that shit. I don't associate with women who have a septum piercing, they're all shrieking harpies.

Degenerate. Instant disqualifier

Yeah he's a fucking retard. I'd consider myself to be in the emo/hipster group and even I think it's fucking moronic. One of my best friends(f) has one and it looks so fucking ridiculous I can't take her seriously with that tumor dangling from her nostrils. How this became trendy is beyond me. Fucking turnoff if I've ever seen one.

Side of the nose can be cute, but septum piercings are always minotaur-tier.

Septum piercings look fucking stupid on everyone.

Piercings are made for people with nothing interesting about themselves. They are not very attractive, they are not very intelligent, they are just like most of their friends. So in their week minded attempt to be unique they put a piece of metal in their body and pretend they are original and interesting.

Again, you're a retarded dad so i have no idea what you're doing commenting on my thread. You realize that the septum ring was popularized by metal heads right? The big manly guitar playing sweaty coke'd up beasts who head bang for a living get big thick hoops through their nose. Like i said, if anything piercings are manly because of the pain - no matter where. Dumb dad.

you're airbourne cancer, what the fuck is wrong with you? why go through the trouble of twisting words?
>End of argument is when i pointed out that One Pierced Nose Makes You a little over 2x More attractive.
On what planet is that an opinion. That's a fact moron. You're reported nevertheless, enjoy the ban.

Show us your face!

oh shit I have a kid?

I pierce professionally. You'd be surprised how many lawyers, police, and professors have hidden piercings under their clothing. I have definitely pierced my fair share of idiots but most people just like the aesthetic appeal they provide. I personally feel more comfortable and more "myself" with my piercings, though I've retired some that I thought simply didn't suit me.

Fake. kek. This one was laughable.
boring nerd, back to starcraft with you lad.
sadly true, but with every truth there are exceptions
bias.

Reported for disagreeing with you. What a fucking pussy move. No wonder you think like such a beta with "oh the cool kids like it and they get pussy so if I like it I'll get pussy"

And if it's a fact then you should have some evidence for this fact, no? Some studies, charts, graphs?
It's also a fact that people who like septum rings are clinically autistic.

/Thread

For sure, not only is the stigma of tattoo's and piercings dying down ie. lawyers with full body tats, and policemen with tats & piercings but it's also very common, and very common for a reason beacause as you said it's aesthetic.

I'll keep mind flipped up for 85% of each month until i deem i want it out which isn't any time soon, probably when i'm older. A septum is a great piercing for begginners. It's easy to hide, trendy, bad ass yet cute at the same time.

What you virgins on this site need to know is that girls ages 18-29 love "tumblr" boys.

guess what, along with that report you've also just been muted. Enjoy the 24 hour chan mute.

This

Virgins? Ironic. Projection much?

"tumblr" girls love "tumblr" boys. You can choose not to fuck the autistic swines that want "edgy" or "trendy" kids, the chicks that will fuck black dudes on the daily, but you wouldn't understand that because you're a virgin who wants to fuck the "cool chicks" so you try to fit in with the retards and attempt to justify that to people that couldn't give two fucks about you. Why don't you try to convice your friends that septums are cool, because nobody gives a shit. Oh wait.

I look at them the same way I do tattoos or other body mods.

You do it to be edgy, different and LOL I'M ALT.

When really you're no different than everyone else.

Really compliments a pompadour

>Septum piercings are cool
>Literally everybody except one person disagrees with you
> "No! You're all wrong :( it's hot! I can get pussy finally!
>Bans people who disagree

How to get laid 101

Hideous. They make it appear as if the owner has shiny boogers hanging from their nostrils.

All of you are miserable. Imagine being over 18 years of age and not indulging in a tattoo or a piercing because everyone is "trying to be edgy" yet you fucking morons are going to get a family members deceased name on your forearm or your chest. Grow up, live a little. If you're under 30 without a tattoo or a piercing you're aware that that's as sad as having your virginity right? That means you're never partook in anything fun, in the moment, crude, nasty, exciting, except for that one team fight for Baron in 2015. Learn to be kids, learn to be cool, learn to try and adapt. You're all pathetic jesus christ i used to think at least this board wasn't that far gone yet you're all pathetic nerds. Nerds, the lot of you. I use the word Nerd so tightly because you're literally nerds.
>under 30
>no tat
>no piercings
>train wreck who drinks copious cans of beer every night

Pathetic, laughable and un admirable all of you who have said something bad about a piercing/tattoo int his thread. Pathetic. You're gonna have all the time in the world to say "you darned kids!" so why the fuck are you doing it at no less than 25 years old.

Go out, tomorrow and get an impulse piercing and or a tattoo. Theres no euphoric rush, there's relatively no pain. But for fucking once, just do something sporadic so you know you're alive. Grow the fuck up and let this thread die and think about what you've done. All of you be ashamed for thinking a tattoo/piercing is edgy. Be a fucking shamed.

Trepanning is also ancient. Perhaps you should try it.

Kill yourself

/Thread

Best answer on the whole thread.

Nobody is saying they don't want tattoos or piercings. Just septum piercings. Imagine trying to strawman everybody disagreeing with you on septum piercings to "all tattoos and piercings" so that you don't look nearly as retarded as you actually are.

I like tattoos, I like lip piercings. I don't like septum piercings. Wow. Holy fuck I'm a fucking edgy 90's kid who "doesn't want to conform" even though you were literally shaming people for "conforming". I'm a grumpy old man because I don't like a single fucking piercing location. Imagine being that fucking stupid.

At this point I can't tell if it's just a troll or if you're actually that simpleminded.

Wait, you've been only against a septum ring this (hole) time?

I think tattoos and piercings are just nasty other than traditional earrings for women. Has nothing to do with "living a little" Living what? Something you find gross so plebs like you feel better about being a degenerate piece of human slag art? Sorry user go fuck yourself and may God have mercy on your soul because I hope it is cleaner than what you have done to your body.

Stopped the virgin/nerd/cuck/arr-tard/hick/fat/obese/kid

sure kid.

it's a matter of principal really, you Sup Forums fat greasers were never accepted by the cool kids so naturally when the cool kids find a trend and hop on it, you hate it. I hate it. I hate the piercing trends because of the cool kids. It's all envy really.
but like all OP's before him, this OP is king of the faggots

To elaborate a bit more, some piercings actually do offer more than just aesthetic appeal. Some genital piercings, for instance, can increase sensitivity for the recipient. Some can offer additional stimulation to their partners. I pierce a lot of womens nipples because of the increased sensitivity they receive, but also a lot of women that have inverted nipples and are self conscious of them can revert that with a piercing. Everyone has their own reason for their piercings. I love what I do and I wouldn't want to do anything else, there's just a lot of misinformation regarding body piercing.

mmm i mention a little form of adventure and little user pisses his wee pants. imagine being you and thinking that a piercing and tattoo is a big leap. I'm only trying to help you fatso.

Here's the thing, I have a lot of tattoos and quite a few piercings. I don't believe they make me cooler than anyone else. I don't get tattooed and pierced for anyone else, I do it because I like it. I don't think someone without tattoos is inherently less cool because of that. If you're altering your body to please others, you'll never actually be happy.

>live in the moment like me! you guys are desperate to feel something too, right?....right?

sure kid.

They take 7 points off anyone who wears one.

Absolutely degenerate.

Literally refused a date last week because I couldn't fucking stand looking at it. She was really cute otherwise which sucks.