How do I talk to grills on Tinder?

How do I talk to grills on Tinder?

Don't send one word responses. Pretend you're interested in her and not her boobs.

but that's disingenuous. only boobs matter.

If you're chad it should come natural to you. If you're not chad have fun with fatties and uggos

Depends on the type of grill. George forman grills need a little more loving than the rest.

more outdoor feet

send one word responses, it shows you're witty

also, talk about her boobs or some other obvious physical trait, it's a tease and it makes her wonder what you really think of her, keeps her interested

Kek

grills on tinder will be all rapey

The main problem I'm having is I'll ask her some shit then she'll send some shit back and it just doesn't seem to go anywhere.

i put my picture, said

"i wanted to fuck bitches up the ass, and I have herpes,"

got 5 matchs already.

People with STD don't waste time

make a date get to know her in person

if she doesn't want to go on a date she's not interested

Talk to them irl, find the one that looks and smiles at you and just ask her out, tell you want to know her or something like that. If she likes you it's hard to fuck it up, if she don't just move to another at least you tried...
Also don't wait for the "perfect opportunity" that doesn't exist, ask her out as soon as possible or another guy will do it. Most girls are "autistic" so approaching to them shows your value...
>tldr: grow some balls

show your water pokemons

>grills

Yeah make sure to call them grills, not girls. Make sure it's grills, because saying that makes you cool. Two L's, and the r before the i. Like a charcoal grills, except it's not a charcoal grill, it's a girl that you're spelling the same as a charcoal grill.

Because you're cool, and not fucking autistic at all.

I only said that because I'm on Sup Forums and it's a joke you fucking munter

thanks for the entertainment beta

Tell her to send a face pic, then tell her she has a booger. Then tell her you were only kidding. That's what the kids do these days.

If you invite tinder girls to your house how the fuck do you chuck them out as soon as you're done?

>"I only said that because I'm on Sup Forums..."

You fucking chickenshit!

U extend it nose up her boi pucci untill she ribs

Just don't.

Nice.

same here, a couple of opening questions usually leading to nothing. Need some filler before asking them out

you really wanna talk to some whore that probably fucks 10 guys each week?

yes

why

Well if you like "grills" get a Weber. Its a quality design that will last.

So I can be 11.

so you wanna stick your dick in a loose pussy full of jizz?

here are two kekles

go be fat somewhere else

Just be yourself.

That's not how it works at all.

Ask them if you can tongue punch their fart box... or maybe churn butter in their slophole... ya know romantic shit like that...

you had me at tongue punch your fart box

I think its worse the fact that hes going to kiss somebody who sucked 10 cocks before him

>hi my name is david and i dont give a fuck
i'm gonna start using this line, tight as fuck

>How do I talk to grills on Tinder?
there are no girls on the internet, internet dating apps, like tinder, are all honeypots. stop being retarded you fucking faggot OP

> just be attractive

Not hard to do if you don't have inbred genetics and or missing chromosomes. Just put some effort into it.
Give a shit about your looks. Care about your haircut, work out, wash your face, and lastly be confident

post pic of your bank statement.
if necessary, doctor it to show you have several thousand.
make promises you don't intend to keep.

Cant do nothing about being 5'4 / 1,65m thou

Always escalate to phone number and then make plans.

That is literally how it has worked forever. No other way to do it.

Lol look at this newfag.

Welcome to 4 chan.

Don't be a cuck about your height, just do everything else you can and stop giving a shit about height. If you want to just fuck and not have a relationship then that shit doesn't matter as you should already expect to get turned down by prudes looking for beta males or actually wanting to settle.
Make the best of everything. There are 7.4billion people alive right now and let's just estimate 1billion of those are around your age and female

are you the one they call "stump grinder?"

I know im just being a little bitch.
Truth is I take care of myself but i dont really care about relationships or just sex, those who showed interest i shoved away.
I only dated and had sex with one person and it was for almost a decade, after her all the other women seemed shallow and not interesting at all.
I kind of quit going after women.

There are no girls on tinder.Only sluts

get some pictures of you looking good in some baggy pants and a backwards hat. maybe say something ordinary like "yo whats for shizzle?"

Well shit dude I don't know what to tell ya, I've only dated half a dozen women but fucked a bakers dozen. I see them as nothing special really but they are nice company do have an sate my carnal desires

Do you even know what a gril is?

this. I'm a skinny azn loser working a mediocre job with an avg at best face and hipster hair and i have successfully conned women into meeting with me just because i dont fuckin waste time with chatting on tinder. open with stupid unfunny shit about her profile or yours, then set up a date asap.

WHAT THE FUCK!

probably fake...

I wish i could think and act like that sometimes.
Maybe after fucking someone just for the sake of fucking would break the ice for me, problem is i cant even get horny if they dont interest me and 99% of them don't.
Ill be switching to another place and i kinda hope to meet more girls and maybe an interesting one but i know that in the end ill just become a friend to them instead of fuck material.

Gotta stop putting yourself down, man. If you go somewhere new then you'll be surrounded by new people who have no clue who you are and it opens up more opportunities like asking for simple things like directions that could end up being their bedrooms

Thanks for the nice words user.
I know, i put myself down alot, at 24 ive only been with one person (we dated from 16 to 23) and while everyone else has had 10-20-30some parteners i feel pretty much like a virgin in the dating world.
Im still waiting to meet another person as special as she was but I really should accept the reality that from now on all ill ever meet is shitty, shallow, uniteresting, cheating and bland women looking for stability and spontaneous pleasure rather than romance.
A few months ago I understood that when I met a cute girl, we hit it off and when on one date, before going on a second date my friend showed me her fb and a few pics... She was about to get married, i think that was my "eye opener" moment.

This guy fucks!