Faggots

hello my melanin-rich friends

japs
pic related

still the best asean pic

el MatoiANO

Eromanga Sensei

fucken japs

I still remember you recommending to them Tokyo Ravens and Aokana.

how does it feel to be having a chink gf?
asking for a friend hahaha

You familiar with the venue in the OP pic?

Yes. I even remember it getting mentioned in past few magazines I read when I was in middle school.

I've been there, that's where her final concert was held.

Why in the mags?

>Why in the mags?
Local language specialty magazines that are dedicated to anime and manga culture.

Fuck this shit, you said and start fucking everything.

KILL THE CHINK
K
I
L
L

T
H
E

C
H
I
N
K

>finally rape
no, dominate them like this

You overslept in class and no one bother to wake your up because you a gigantic NEET. You notices the class most beautiful girl is still here, apparently waiitng to be alone with her and she hasnt noticed your wakening, wat do

Lewd, crude and rude.

If I am the guy, I hold her hand and kiss her gently.

open the blinds and jump out

hide my face and quickly leave because i'm too beta to chat her up

>class
>NEET
I think you don't understand NEET definition at all.

>Not in
>Education
>Employment or
>Training

ERPoster is a normie boo, heshe probably has a job too

I feel there is not a lot of people using to post /asean/ than it used to be when I first came here two months ago. I wonder what happened, is it because of me?

>tfw i let my group do most of the group assignment while i laze around and barely do anything

better than it used to be

would you prefer this kind of post?

I think roleplaying the 10 ASEAN countries and associate with any of them over a particular theme is very fun for me.

Well, some regulars left this godforsaken place every single day. Why did they leave? Maybe because this general is no longer the same with all the tripfags and newfags.

More like laze around while the rest are having gfs.

gotta post more nudes
do one with asean uniting against ching-chong-china

>go to Corregidor
>see some Japs
>their tour is the complete reverse of everyone else's
>get approached by random tourist gook
>Why Pilipin so friendly to Jap pig?
>can't answer

This is like touring in Auschwitz detailing how the gas chambers never really existed.

>kawan buat kerja; brunei dapat nama
seriously i'd prefer having you for my group assignment because that means i can be absolute and don't have to refer to your lazy ass for anything

With Nyaa gone, I need to resort to other sites to download my games. Problem is I now have to use download sites, and these sites break downloads if the internet dies. Unluckily for me, shitty PLDT internet keeps conking out once in a while.

Why does Flip internet have to be so unreliable and so shitty? We just replaced the modem a week ago too.

Are you the real Paimin? Where the fuck have you been?

You lift your shirt up, revealing your ugly pork belly to cover your face and then try to hold her hand but touch her boobs and try to kiss her but lick her eyes instead , you are fukking embarasss as you should so you run through and window and land over 5 storey high. You died and go back to 5000 thousand year and seemingly became the chink king, wut do

pay shit money get shit service

Form a bisexual harem.

Btw guys, check /qst/ it can be fun but slow

>filipino rifleman pretty cool
holy damn shoulda guessed they'd avoid mentioning war crimes to tourists. will yell at next jap I see

Tuhan sudah mati. Mati dibunuh kita.

Yeah, I got busy irl.

Also, I'm of legal age to post in Sup Forums now! Unlike 2-3 years before where I was an underage highschooler

Tajam

Tudong

Slow down there Nietzsche, God was never exist on the first place.

I don't mind you, but I hate that tripfags who always whine something under gook proxy.

>Our local tripfag was a fucking underageb&
Should've guessed.
And now you are in a college? Anyway you missed a lot of fun kid.

God, I hate that gook more than anything on this gay planet. I hope he got addicted to his antidepressant to the point of insanity and be a mass murderer.

Didn't you said yourself that you got UGM two years ago?

What kind of fun? I kind of lurked from time to time in here, but then again I don't come to Sup Forums as much as before.

Haha yeah, I'm in college now, that 1-2 years of no /asean/ really helps, or else I'd shitpost all day long instead of studying.

Poor Nitzsche. He was supposed to analyze the reason why our society become godless nihilist and hedonist and provide a new objective and reason for us. But he became insane because he realized that there is nothing we can do to stop the deterioration of humanity.

>What kind of fun?
Nah, a kid like you shouldn't know the grown men business.

I got in for real now haha

Awak tak tahu ke? Tuhan sebenarnya dalam diri awak selama ini
*points at heart*
Besarnya
Just like a depressed person would perceive the world

You go to a bay and see this drunk woman alone , wut do

Proceed to kill her if she violates NAP

Banter and tease her at the same time.

We can wait for the prophesied coming of Ubermensch who will guide us from this desolation. Or the Nazi version of Ubermensch which is Aryan race.

spike her drink and sell her body parts

More drunk women show up, wut do

>prophesied coming of Ubermensch
Sound like Messiah bullshit. I hate that kind of shit along with afterlife.

>be a gentleman
>see a bunch of miss ASEANs in swimsuits
Marry? Fuck? Tender love? Or raise her as a sister?

That is what Nietzsche proposed in his Also Sprach Zarathustra.

>nerds
>having gfs
(lol

Put them to sleep.

IPK lu berapa gan?

you think we'll get our Hitler in this lifetime?
>great speaker
>militarist
>expansionist
inb4 Rani Kulup

cukup buat beasiswa gan

Sieg Heil!

Heil Fuhrer Prabowo!

youtube.com/watch?v=nIjVuRTm-dc

imma rape singapore, and punch brunei in the face

Don't think so. At this point, we should hope for Indon to vote for Prabowo. And make some alliance with Yapto 'Hayalim Almonim' Soerjosoemarno to control Pancasila Youth.

Both of these, but for Philippines. She's cute!

Anyone else here play Life is Strange?
I tried Sup Forums but they're too barbaric and I know we asean folk are all sentimental faggots

I played it. It's great, nice tearjerker.

If you're fine with lesbo doing lesbo things, that is.

Is it good? I wanna try it after I played The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us.

also Kate Marsh best waifu
I liked being a highschool girl, no homo

Loved it but kinda narmy, Wolf Among Us was good if you liked the Fables comics, would be cool if they continued it. Tales of the Borderlands still my favorite TellTale.

she kept her virginity just for y... (rumors rumors rumors)... fucking shit wut a slut.

>not Victoria
Then again Kate is the 2nd best waifu.

How about TWD season 3? I played the second season and you just can deny that it's full of impact-less choices. Also, Kenny did nothing wrong.

for yahweh, she a pure angel
so tsundere I cannot

I deny everything cause I haven't played any of the TWD ones yet. How are they?

go fuck yourselfie pretty gud line tho

Hello, I may sound rude, but I have one question. What kind of treatment would an East Asian person receive when traveling to Southeast Asia?

Masterrace treatment.

casual racism aside, white is right- as in the whiter you are the better you get treated. koreans would be nicely treated in the phil by some grills cause of the k-pop masses

First is really damn good, top three of Telltale games IMO. Superb plot and real tearjerker as long as you don't get spoilers.

Second is kinda disappointing and all the cast are complete jerks.

Never played the third.

Depends on the countries brah.

What are you saying?

Thanks, lad.

Can you explain me?

If you look like those tall skinny guys on Korean dramas, then k-drama fans will flock you in a heart beat.

chink's 5000 years history is propaganda, it was actually 4000, and 4000 years ago they were still barbarians in loincloths
t.knower

Which country are you going to visit? In Indonesia if you look like one of those Korean """actors""" then the girls will treat you like the real ones. If not then you are just an ordinary tourist to us.

Haha, What a joke. I'm the ugly one though.

I'd like to go to visit Vietnam.

Ask this dude Btw they hate China so damn much more than us.

>I'm the ugly one though
Chin up bro.

*sengetkan topi fedora*