O.O

O.O

Fuck Texas. Buncha assholes any other time of the year.

Can't wait till it's you in a disaster, and others will say fuck that guy, asshole anyways.

Faggot.

You ever been to that place? Ugh.

Pfft. Whole country is a bunch of assholes.

im white and hate nigs, fuck texas. the entire state is a hit hole

This, texas it's a shithole, atleast god sent the hurricaine to start over.

>Next up for vote: Hurricane relief package for Sandy.
>How vote you Texas?
>TX: Fuck em.
>TX: b-but my disaster relief. N-no it's d-different this time!!`111!!!1111!!!!

Fuck texas, why dont they use their fucking guns to fight the hurricane lmao

So sick of these stories about Texans coming together in their time of need. Normally they're a bunch of self-serving douchebags. And most of them probably still are.

But we should be proud of them for not being dicks to each other right now. hahaah. Look! A black person helping a white person! We're so fucking awesome. lawd.

Texas is better than every blue state.

Sorry nerds.

That's a horrible thing to say. May god have mercy on your pitiful soul.

>ugh

It's time to head back now

Have you not seen that picture, yet? It's floating around the internet somewhere. Someone who gives a shit might post it.

Lmao nice timing

>god
GTFO texan retard, go pray some more see how much it helps

>2005
Do you even think before you speak?

I live in Texas and I still laugh my ass over this.

Texas ain't bad. If you're not people person you won't find friends anywhere. I had no problems making friends here. Though I am worried about how many gang members I've befriended but eh it happens I guess

>2005
>Sandy
Well you just destroyed your credibility.

We don't need pity, we are just undergoing a flood and it will get better soon

No Republican hand outs for Texas! Democrats can have the hand outs

It would morally repugnant for Republicans to take hand outs.

Yes I agree. We need to suffer for the country by saving taxes and pulling ourselves up by our own bootstraps.

Let the libtards leech of the system

This, they claim, fuck niggers and their gibs, but after the hurricane, they are the ones asking for gibs. Ps I'm white.

Especially after the shit Ted Cruz et al have pulled related to disaster relief.

poor texas gets fucked by the storm and gets fucked by a fucking mexican judge blocking a ban on sanctuary cities

It's a slippery slope. First they take our guns, now the gays can get married.

First they take rebuilding hand outs, the next thing they give away free education.

No hand outs to any Republican business or household. Especially to and crazy Ted cruze voter.

I believe we have the voting record so we can see who voted for who? Thank God republicans want to get these. Fucking libtards and your privacy.

I believe this is global warming.

Higher global temperatures result in a higher evaporation rate, which will increase rainfall in storms like this. Combine that with an increase in sea level.

Be crazy if the parts flooded are now claimed by the sea.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Fuck you and your libtard 'global warming'. Man can't change the environment. I bet u jerk off to Al Gore

Don't worry, if jesus himself came down and said this is global warming, they would have shot him. Because he looks Brown.

Be lucky if he would even get in the state with their wall and all.

Why the fuck is Trump authorizing hand outs for this shit? This is just proof the deep state runs everything.

What happened to Trump we voted for???

>Man can't change the environment.
The environment includes all the animals we have hunted or otherwise killed to extinction, of which it is easy to find examples, so your argument already fails. Likewise, building a dam changes the environment.

Shit, building A HOUSE changes the environment.

Now if you claimed man can't change the climate, then you could possibly argue your case, but you are too retarded to even understand the difference between environment and climate.

It actually is different. If you even read a smidgen of that shitty bill you'd realize that less than 20% of the money the bill would allocate would actually go to victims. The rest would like the pockets of the rich.

Cite data that proves humans have changed the climate.

>muh data
What, too much of a corporate dicksuck to understand systems?

Killing all the animals isn't changing the environment retard.

The bible says take dominion of the land. If we would actually change the environment, do you think God would put that in the bible? No!

How much more proof do you need than the word of God himself!
Fucking atheists

Teenage edgelard detected

That's what Marx was trying to tell you. The business of bourgeois government is the affairs of the whole bourgeoisie.
But noooo muh feels and muh acheeeevments and muh approval by muh lord.

Proof? You made the statement, show us you crazy Ted cruze backer.

Anyway, us republicans shouldn't take anything from the system. We need to unite and pull ourselves up by our own bootstraps!

that's retarded

now show me the relief supplies donated by neo-nazis and white supremacists

Yeah, where is the truth?

I have never seen the truth. It's just liberal lies.

So... I guess Texas is not going to secede from the union just yet?

In english?

>nazis

Well that's everyone to you..

TEXAS IS THE BEST

>that's a horrible thing to say
-Sup Forums, 2017

Building a house changes the environment? Now your gonna say killing a fly that landed on a pile of turds is gonna change the environment.

The supplies the rednecks and white supremacists should be there too.

"Only steers and queers come from Texas, I don't smell no cow shit".

nice goalpost moving

>what is satire?

Millenials, 2017

If they ever do, I'll pack up and move there.

We will. Just keep it up libtard and you'll never have this great state as the 28th!

they are out there rescuing people with their boats

>assuming such a thing as "nothing" even exists
>ISHYDDT

Nice oversized earrings and neck tattoo

That post was actually b8 so I trolled you faggot

That pic also represents relief supplies donated by OP, on its way to TX

Logic is incomprehensible to leftists

No but stand back please, I think I smell bullshit

1200+ people die in monsoon floods but the Americhubs need your donations because their Xbox got damp

>I was only pretending to be retarded

Fuck Texas. Oooo nooooo muh but hurts so much because the federal storm troopers are coming to take me away

Now

Will u please help and give me some gov't hand outs please? Picking my self up by the bootstraps is so hard for whitey because of reverse discrimination

America is the only country that matters. Please starve to death already.

Kek

>muh but

Nice reddit spacing

Isn't this faggot from texas?

Wake up Texas and pick up your guns before they put ALL of us in fema DEATH CAMPS

Texas pols and Texans are bitching about places getting federal aid for disasters, until it happens to them and then they want to mooch off the tit of everyone else...

WAKE UP DEATH CAMPS, FEMA WILL PUT US ALL IN TEXAS WITH THEIR GUNS.

Glad you watch the news. The bill Cruz voted against was 2/3 pork not even related to disaster relief that was presented as a disaster relief bill, but thanks for playing.

No the AntiFa anorexic and fat ninjas trannies and white guilt will pick up their guns to fight the nazis

You would think that Antifa could go through their parents cupboard and find some canned goods to donate. I guess they want to keep those speghetti-O's for themselves.

Do you have any proof of this, or are you just regurgitating the blight of your right wing puppet masters?

Oh wait, it's not true.

Well, it lays eggs, which produce more flies, which changes the diversity of the shit pile, so yeah, it does change the environment.

>demand evidence
>preemptively declare evidence insufficient
>assume existence of conspiracy
>assume anonymous person is member of said conspiracy
>all about matters of PUBLIC FUCKING RECORD

Seriously, if you weren't a stupid, lazy fanatic, you could check this all yourself in a matter of minutes. But you won't, because there's a chance it'll prove you wrong and, well, your ego doesn't like that.

the term you fucking retards are looking for is the eco system.

You need better bait you uneducated republicunt

None of that has anything to do with atheism. You can believe in the big bang and evolution and also believe in God. Get out of here with this weak ass pseudo-Christian shit, you Philistine.

Holy shit! They donated a whole plane! Way to go, BLM!

>Ps I'm white.
Sure, Goldstein.

Sorry, look up the definition faggot.

Who you callin a nazi?

Hard to pack 'em in with all those supplies from the KKK, the Neo-Nazis, and the alt-right.

A shit pile changing shape doesn't change the environment by raising the sea levels.

How fucking stupid are you

Does anyone know where the FEMA death camps are this time around?
They were a big hit when Katrina arrived.

see
If you say killing that fly can change the climate, you can argue it. If you say change the environment by killing that fly, you are. If you kill anything, you are changing the environment.

how about all of the supplies donated by the KKK and white nationalists?

nOT SURE, WHAT DID cnn SAY THEY were ready for 2030?

have you been there and/or talked to at least 10 people from there?

Where do you think those supplies are going to? Texas, AKA: KKK and White Nationalist. Why would they need to donate to their-self?

The fly isn't the environment. The air is.

I bet you think the earth is round too?

atheism is the absence of belief, not believing in nothing. different.

Who?