Cheating thread. Post if you've cheated or fucked someone else's significant other

Cheating thread. Post if you've cheated or fucked someone else's significant other.

OC pics/vids/stories welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/_/search/image/VFg7iLZ6gZHtgIHt_xfU1g/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Fuck my friends wife everychance I get.

Fucking nice. How long has that been going on for? post moar

i used to fuck an ex while i was dating some other girl. we eventually lost contact and kind of just faded apart but i’m pretty sure we would have kept fucking but never got back together. it was a weird relationship.

No you don't you're just a cuck

thebarchive.com/_/search/image/VFg7iLZ6gZHtgIHt_xfU1g/

I cheat on my GF with two different women. Been fucking the side chicks for longer than Ive been with my GF. Both side girls have hotter bodies/are sexier , I figure that's why I keep coming back.

About a year

Not my post

thread full of deadbeats, nothing new here

Keep posting. Any with her wedding ring visible?

Moral fag

How old is she? any videos?

I cheated on my wife, regret it, but the bitches were 2 of my childhood crushes

White Knight who ruins threads and raids. Probably a homewrecker

30. Yeah I might

so how often does your bitch cheat on you?

Got kik?

Moralfag. You probably believe in fair tales huh?

post them please? and more pics too. Hot as fuck.

Found this on Reddit - OP posts a picture of the girl in question and it turns out that it's one of my coworkers. He used one of her old profile pics and I happened to recognize it. She has a boyfriend of three years. Trying to decide what I do with this information

Only one I can find. She won't fuck with them on

pics?

Nice. Would love to see the vids too. Ever fuck her on her husbands bed?

Can I just upload them? No but in the house

nice. yeah upload them to vid.me or motherless

It's a new thread so he's just starting to post stuff, but this is the picture he used to introduce her that I recognized. She wore this hat to work last week so it immediately jumped to mind

Can I message you on reddit?

not exactly meeting the criteria, but i used to regularly hook up with a friend's girlfriend in high school. she would come over to my house and we would get naked in the hot tub and fool around. first girl i ever saw naked IRL and first girl that ever sucked my dick...all while she had a boyfriend. was pretty fucking great experience, still fap to it regularly even though i am happily married to someone else

This is why you never get into an exclusive relationship boys

So I've been married for about 3 years, I also have a gf on the side. Been with the gf for about 4 years. It's not incredibly fun keeping both aspects of my life happy but the rewards are great. I'll eventually have to break one of home off. For now though, I enjoy double pussy.

Got kik?

new to this. Working on it

thanks

I've cheated before a few times.
It's a mistake don't do it.

kik is nolafun1988

Not cheating but I once invited a group of people to my house for an afterparty and fucked a guys date when everyone but them left. He was tripping on my mushrooms and kept opening the door to my room asking us to come outside, super strange.

Also took my girlfriend to thailand and fucked a bunch of prostitutes, but she was fine with it so not cheating.

This was how I felt the first few times I did it. Although the more I did it, the guilty feelings faded.

does your boyfriend know?

its called getting cold to love. if you want to live this lifestyle (i do), it requires a certain amount of uncaring. if you want a monogamous relationship, find someone who has that same passion. most wont tell you they dont want anything other than you, when some really do.

The thing with me is I love to have control of my bitches. The more control I have the more bored I get, so I need to find someone else to dominate. It's a thrill I'll never be able to fully satisfy.

Kinda the same. That's why I just fuck other guys wives till I get bored with them

have any oc of cheating wives?

I've gotten to the point in which a simple fuck doesn't fulfill me. I need to fool the person I'm fucking into thinking that there's a future with me. Then out of the blue cut all ties.

I broke up with my gf of 4 years to become fwb with my friend's ex. I strung my ex along until I got bored with my fwb and started hooking up with both of them at the same time. My ex loved me so she did whatever I wanted even though she knew I was still hooking up with the other girl. Now I am addicted to cheating and the idea of having two girls on call. My ex moved away to live with a LDR boyfriend, but we still hook up when she comes back.

>tfw best friend used to indulge in my incest fantasies with me
>tfw he's taking things to the next level and is going to actually cuck me with my sister
Not what I wanted or expected

gaygay gay

I've heard this. I personally just don't want to be that kind of person.