Im weird, ugly, have no friends, no life. How do you fucks not get depressed and shit?

Im weird, ugly, have no friends, no life. How do you fucks not get depressed and shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/release-fbi-documents-withheld-due-lack-public-interest
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How do you fucks not get depressed and shit?

I'm not weird, not ugly, I have friends and I have a life

I'm not weird or ugly. I have plenty of friends, and have a great life.

I'm still depressed.

It's a matter of brain chemistry.

The meds I'm on help, but I still spend most of my time pretty bummed out.

Lots and lots of alcohol

Just stop giving a shit. I feel sad af sometimes but I just keep on rolling. You have to fight for the life you want.

beats being dead. Also I am intelligent enough to entertain myself and find meaning in all this mess. Weed can kill your ego and give you a fresh perspective on things. Also makes food and music better without a hangover so smoke a blunt and see if you still have these bullshit feelings. Financial struggles are the only ones to worry about.

I'm 3/7 on this, but I'm trying to do more.

/thread

Crusty keeps me going.

Think about chicks and beat ya meat

>Thinking people on Sup Forums aren't depressed and failures at life
Do you not see the catalog? Half the threads are people in fap threads asking for random anons to give them fap fodder stories and pretending they know random women on the internet roleplaying.

You can't be a normal human being and come here for more than a few minutes.

You care too much. You feel like you're weird compared to other people, and that bothers you.
You feel like you're ugly compared to other people, and that bothers you.
You don't feel like your life is exciting compared to other people, and that bothers you.
Because of these insecurities you make it difficult for yourself to connect with everyone around you, and that bothers you.

You let things bother you, and that's why you're unhappy. You compare yourself to your perception of other "happier", and " more normal" people. There's no sense in that. There is not, nor ever will be such a thing as "normal" , and if there was be glad you're not in it. It is the fate of the layman to die and be forgotten. The only ones who stand a chance against the universe are the odd ones, the square pegs in round holes, the extraordinary. And as you meet more people throughout life you'll notice that seldom is anyone ever, really, truly happy. Most people want something they're never going to have, not because they don't deserve it, but because of exactly what's happened. They make comparisons, things bother them, and erect their own barriers. They go whole lives believing such things are true, and these people will live their lives, never truly happy, never truly being fulfilled. Most people are unhappy. The secret is to keep rolling. Other people don't matter. The things they say, the ways they act, how they look is all irrelevant. In the end, all that matters is you, and your opinion. Don't compare yourself to others, and don't let things bother. That's stoicism, and trust me, you will never be happy until you learn that nobody you will ever meet or have met is really any better or more special than yourself.

Tl;dr stop being a faggot and learn how to give less of a shit about how chads are fucking stacys while you jack off to lolicon

>active romantic and social life

/thread

I'm the same. On paper, my life is perfect. Inside I will always struggle.

>I'm the same. On paper, my life is perfect. Inside I will always struggle.

Are you on meds?

I'm on Cymbalta and it's made a huge difference in my life, but lately I feel like I might have to up the dose.

You faggs all crying about your depression is why your depressed

Life is great just get off your crybaby ass and do something. Anything

i usually just get pissed off instead, suck it up

I drink a lot. Hack. Go to bars. Insult people. It is fun when you just point at someone and scream "It's a Jew!" and then get kicked out. Usually get laid, arrested or both those nights.

figure out a way to feel superior to people unlike you

people on this site beat off to traps( hi ) of course we're depressed

Not caring. Recreational drugs and alcohol. Religion and/or cults. Weightlifting.

Pick your poison.

Or you could be weird and ugly but talented, like this goy.

what this guy said

>You faggs all crying about your depression is why your depressed

>Life is great just get off your crybaby ass and do something. Anything

This is some really neurotypical bullshit.

A lot of us are depressed because our neurotransmitters are out of whack and no amount of rock-climbing or pussy is going to change that.

Most of us need therapy, medication, and to get out of our heads more, but it's a process and "just do something" isn't really helpful advice.

That picture always does it for me. Perfect ass.

who the fuck says I'm not depressed? I function in spite of my limitations.

It's really just finding pleasure in the little things.

Anal masterbation with big dildos

>Collect disability money
>Buy weed from dealer
>Asked 2 babysit dealers niece
>Teach her to lap dance/dry hump
>2 years paid to play wit fat tight ass

Lol

At least you have meds. I have no insurance and can't get any.

I have chronic depression that resulted in me not having a job for the past 4 months, often not even being able to walk out of the front door.

My fiance just left me because she can't handle it.

I'm 31 and have a degree I can't do anything with.

This

>My fiance just left me because she can't handle it.
>I'm 31 and have a degree I can't do anything with.
You really suck.

>
>This
This '

i steady be fucking a couple bitches. i’m decently attractive and have a nice dick but have no ambition or drive so girls like to get fucked but would never take it to an emotional level. which is fine i’d rather get pussy on the reg and play video games than worry about a bitch.

Yeah, you're in a mad downwards spiral.

This is how people end up homeless.

You need to get a job at Starbucks or something and work enough to get medical coverage.

You'll hate yourself for it, but once you get hooked up with a therapist, a shrink, and the correct medication you'll be able to move on.

What's your degree in?

get exposure to the real world, find shit that you like and happiness will follow. drugs are not a good short cut.

German with a minor in Neuroscience

I wanted to teach but I'm not sure my neurology can handle it right now

>German with a minor in Neuroscience

Get work doing translations from home?

I've been looking but I can't really find any jobs.

I don't know if I've just been looking in the wrong places or if there just isn't a need for it, or what.

Contact me for nudes (905) 715-4139

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/release-fbi-documents-withheld-due-lack-public-interest

I also believe I have anhedonia which doesn't help my depression at all and makes me feel totally disconnected from anyone. I really think I need meds because just going to the gym and eating right doesn't seem to be cutting it.
I have only been doing it for the past two weeks, though.