You now remember KB toys

You now remember KB toys

Too old, never went.

Also

>Right across the street
>Airheads cotton candy
>Bought Pokemon Fire Red after convincing my soviet-bloc parents they aren't demons
>Ferbie

Good times, but nothing stays in business at that place.

got my ps2 there for $399 fucking dollars at 10. The only thing I wanted to play was Gundam Battle Assault. My parents were so poor it took months to get Gran Turismo 3. I love my dad so much.

I seem to remeber kbtoys having a certain smell. But will never smell it again.

R.I.P KB Toys

Be me, as allways, procrastinate as fuck, christmas eve, go out to buy presents for nieces and nephews. All the stores around me and the next three cities are crowded as fuck. Remember that in the ghetto there is a KB toys at Hilltop mall, Richmond. Drive up, hardly any cars, must already be closed. Hmm..I am here maybe I will try it, go inside, hardly anyone there, grab a cart, start loading it up, take it to the cashier, two people in line. Hmmm....nobody in the ghetto has money for presents. Until it closed it was my present buying store.

I looked it up and it said it was founded in 1922 how old are you?

>be 10 year old me
>got some sweet cash from helping my mom around the house all year $100 cash
> go to mall and see K.B toys is having a going out of business sale
> buy shit ton of bayblade and bayblade accessories
>take them to school
> be the coolest faggot in the playground
>bitch of a teacher see's us playing
>get all my cool shit confiscated and sent to principal's office for bring "weapons" to school (since some where metal)
>never got my shit back

Hilltop Mall? You east bay fag? Used to work there. Rodeo represent

hwy, why did they always have those glass round tables with the balls that moved, the ones with the tails?

why was that an eye catcher?

>implying I ever forgot

Found a box of old toys in my parents storage room. There was an old KayBee bag.

based op

And Hollywood/Gamecrazy

it was all gw's fault

They were the best.

I loved them more than Toys R Us.

RIP sweet prince. I'll never get a Megazord or hydrophobic sand from you again.

where i'm from Hollywood video = Hollywood Video Murder and we just don't talk about it.

fuck i miss Blockbuster

Just thought of them today for some reason...creepy