Any tips on how to not get boners in communal showers...

Any tips on how to not get boners in communal showers? I'm moving soon and the gym I'll be going to has showers that are public with no curtains. I'm worried I'll get a boner being naked around other guys. I'm sort of bi but not entirely. Help.

shower at home?

This gym is halfway from my job to my new house. I don't want to drive back to my house really sweaty everyday.

So...
What do you look like?
And if you focus on it in the shower, you probably will get a hard on.
Think of the Queen of England or something like that. Unless you're into that sort of thing, which would make things worse when you try to explain why you have a woody in the shower.

I'm straight in most aspects of life, but for some reason the thought of being naked where others can see me just turns me on. I expect I;ll get used to it after a few weeks and stop getting boners but the first few weeks will be brutal.

STOP. BEING. GAY.

At the end of your workout cool down. Like don't do cardio for and hour and go straight to your car. Like you'll be sweaty but wont be drenched and dripping. Or don't be a fag?

Don't be a faggot when you won't have that problem.

Is their a certain type of guy you find cute or attractive? If any use the showers when you do, combined with getting turned on by the thought of people seeing you naked, might make it a few brutal months not weeks.

Twinks are kind of hot. I'm also a twink so that doesn't help with my situation.

You have to post a timestamped pic now.
Show off that twink body

Hide your dick inside your neighbour's butthole

Bro, you're a fag. If you get a boner, get a boner. If there are any fags in there besides you'll probably get at least a blowjob out of it.

damn u are gay as fuck.
>i don't want to drive all sweaty

bring a towel, dry off the sweat, faggot

I'd rather not

sounds like a great opportunity to schlurp some brodies

Trips say yes.
Don't be a tease, I really would like to know what you look like.
It would only be one pic. Just a body shot.

Since it's you, OP, aint nothing going to keep you from getting a diamond hard boner the second you see another mans dick.
You're fucked. They will all notice and they will all be sickened and angered. You'll be lucky to get out of there alive.
On the positive side, you will be able to out that one gay dude in the bunch... aside yourself, of course.

so that's how blowjob at gym works...
thanks

Use tepid or cool water. Or try doing multiplication tables or other math in your head. If worst comes to worst just turn away so they can't see.
t. bifag who has/had a similar issue

damn u are gross as fuck
>bring a towel, dry off the sweat

you won't be clean at all, you just won't be wet, faggot

I have the exact same problem, op. I couldn't use communal showers in school because I'd inevitably pop one. It wasn't the other dudes as much as it was just being exposed like that in front of everyone.

The things that helped me were 1) working out really hard, so that I was exhausted and didn't care when I went to shower, 2) beating off regularly, so I wasn't horny, and 3) trying not to think about it and get worked up. At first, you'll want to just get in and out of there as fast as possible, because there will be little helping it, but it'll get easier as the novelty will wears off.

I bet this guy doesn't wash his asshole

then you drive back to your house and get a shower

I used to have coed showers in my university and looking at the wall helped a lot. Don't look around, just focus on what you're doing and you should be fine.

Stop being a faggot

When I dont want a boner I just picture a warm fresh steaming pile of dog poo. Works every time

Don't use the showers and use the one at your house.

Just suck their big meat and they won't notice your boner.

Yeah I hate showers especially when you turn around and see the water dripping of the cheeks of a chubs chubby ass. Just makes me so angry