What does Sup Forums think about Joel Osteen. He looks to me like a guy who wears briefs. You can sometimes tell...

What does Sup Forums think about Joel Osteen. He looks to me like a guy who wears briefs. You can sometimes tell, by looking at a person's face. I can't shake the feeling that he derives a great deal of enjoyment and pride in ironing, folding, and storing them in a certain way. When he lounges around at home, he tucks whatever t-shirt he's wearing into the waistband of his briefs. I think he even has a specific name for them, whose meaning is entirely personal and only understandable to him(and probably his wife). I'm not sure why, but I keep thinking he refers to his carefully chosen, ironed, and folded white briefs as his "gold-and-crispies." That's seriously what I think he calls his underwear.

He calls them his "gold-and-crispies."

>Joel Osteen.

Faggot scumbag liar douchewaffle.

>What does Sup Forums think
Fuck off with your lazy copypasta

>gold and crispies

Looks like the main bad guy in disney movies

Dont be fools

Blessed be the name of the Lord, hallelujah, praise Jesus, Amen!

All Christians are retarded. No exceptions.

>What does Sup Forums think about Joel Osteen.
you realize this is Sup Forums not Sup Forums right

this one has made millions off of it. I doubt he did for the belief in this fairy tale called the bible.

He's a heretic and a false teacher, but you have to hand it to him, he's found an effective way to prey on stupid people and he's gotten really rich. I bet he fucks all kinds of dimes and lives the life of a king

i heard if you attend services at another church you are banned from his megachurch and if you wear hanes and not fruit of the loom(church sponsor) and they catch you during undie inspection you get a 40 day and 40 night suspension.

more like r/atheism

hes in a meatsuit made out of hormones ahahaha

>I bet he fucks all kinds of dimes
what were you trying to say here? dames?

What is atheism exactly? Why does not believing another man knows what happens after death more than you do need to be defined as anything other than sane.

dime is a term for a perfect woman, a 10/10

>What does Sup Forums
kek can't even stay on your containment board

i can't stop whispering "gold and crispies" under my breath

Closes his Church when the hurricane hit.
Preaches "prosperity gospel" even though HIS prosperity is from tithes. Which tithes are supposed to be used to feed widows and orphans, so are mammon. I suspect he is going to find eternity a tad warm.

its attacking someone who didnt do anything based on their beliefs(fuckken christ cucks man fucking hypocrites dude). there were other places that were ready and better able to handle the people who had been displaced and it would have been doing them a disservice by sending them somewhere that couldnt accomdate them when there were places that could.

i cant stop whispering im a compete fraud and i make a living tricking children to myself and jadakiss laughing under my breath

Its the hypocrisy of thinking sending prayers makes any difference to the situation as to actually helping out the community as this so called jesus would. Atheists have more humanity, not worried about an after life since this is the only one we get obviously.

yeah you cant even get the background information right. you should go back to school you dimwitted shit

I disagree. Though certainly the vast majority are.

When Anti-Christ arrives the true ones will be easy to recognize. They will be shouting at you not to bow to his lying ass. Course there will not be a lot of them. Sad that the rapture is a total lie. Many religious folks need to be evacuated before the liar finally arrives.

He is NOT a Christian. Just a liar in a funny hat like the Pope. (Well with out the hat but still)

you need to forget everything that has been taught to you and look around. if you see any evidence of some higher power who can see all other than santa you are a retard who should not be in the gene pool.

muh spaghetti monster

hed just a man in funny clothes who thinks theres a man in the sky who watches everything we do

haha yeah good point never thought of it that way

heaven turds and titties. hell ass sex.

Would it be ok if the school taught evolution?

Hmm you worship him do you?

Otherwise what back ground information are you talking about? Sure his facility manager said they did not close but that the first floor flooded. Still others are saying they were turned away.. Or are you debating something else about my post? The purpose of tithes? Mammon.. C'mon user don't hold back. Use your words.

It's like how Jesus said I'll feed the hungry and feed the sick, once the Roman government is through doing their part

He a Christian and god gave him a good life. Christians 1 atheists 0

school should teach that there is a biological basis which indicates that sex is a spectrum and until this issue is settled nothing else matters.

teaching people that mammals share a large percentage of dna is preposterous. We obviously came from adams rib. don't mind all the things we share in common like hearts, brains, consciousness, and existence. We humans are special and when we die we poof into heaven or hell whether or not we passed this test called life. It really doesn't take much thought to figure out if religions are bullshit or not. id rather think about deeper concepts like what existed before the big bang, or quantum physics. open your mind and drop some acid and see the truth.

I see.
So you are a militant atheist then?

I was bad mouthing Joel Osteen not you.

Relax you might be surprised at how reasonable I can be. I am not one to say folks are going to hell very often, but I think there is a special place for folks like Osteen and Hinn who lie and steal the blessings of the faithful.

I admit I am a man of faith.

But NOT religion. I most often tell folks to read their Bible but avoid Churches. I think most of those behind pulpit are wolves in sheep's clothing.

thr rich church man just wants sheckles. its that simpld. christianity is a farce

easier for a rich man to fit through the eye of a needle than to enter the kingdom of god

you cunt

hey man there are places better places eqipped to handle your situation= he turned his back on people in their time of need. shrieks

If he honestly believed in God he would not do what he is doing.

He would have read the bible realized at some point that we are NOT supposed to hoard money and would have given most of it away to help the poor and needy.

Like I said before he is going to find eternity a tad bit warm.

first of all im spirtual not religious,

he looks like a lying cunt. How can you be rich and preach the word of god. it goes against jesus and the bible stands for.

I'm really agnostic, I don't know what the fuck happens after death, but I'm not going to believe some other man knows more than I. We don't know. who knows. energy cant be created or destroyed, our existence is an energy so maybe something happens. makes more sense than believing we burn in hell. I just hate having so many fucking retards believe in this bullshit, and that it actually has legitimacy boggles my mind. People just need to wake the fuck up and id be happier, don't be scared of death because its inevitable.

hes keeping his book money and redistributing the congregations donations. seems ethical to me but then again im not retarded

>If he honestly believed in God he would not do what he is doing.
truth
>pic unrelated

I dunno, from a 3rd party perspective agnostic.. I really don't believe anyone knows what the fuck the universe is AT ALL. But I do give science props for AT LEAST looking for an answer.

Anyway, he's obviously helped people enough to throw money at him. Him hording it doesn't make him worse than a personal trainer at a gym, or that dude who makes tai bo video's.

Now tax fucking right offs. This is where I have an issue... We should all get tax right offs if these institutions do.

Instead of assuming what I "believe" you might want to ask. Hi I am the "parrot guy" I have been preaching here at Sup Forums and many other web sites for over ten years. None of what you say is true in my case. I teach that the Bible does not say the Earth is 7000 or 70000 years old and that it is in fact millions or perhaps billions of years old. I teach that Adam and Eve were NOT the first humans ever. That eating apples was not "original sin" That many things claimed by organized religion are outright lies or traditions based on Ignorance.

While I DO believe in God. I do not follow the teachings of men in funny hats. And I never suggest that you should either.

Meh it's a simulation you log onto everyday to help you relive life and forget that you know everything.

You need to log off though, your consciousness can't be here for long, that's why you sleep. Case closed.

Do you think Muhammad was a prophet? or was Jesus the last? Are the shitty parts of the Old Testament absolved by Jesus' sacrifice, or are we still beholden to the strict but not violent ones like the Jews?

is this why I love vidya? is consciousness just trying to escape at all levels of existence? wellp my mind is blown

I don't know that he "turned his back on folks".
I know that there are reports that many are saying he did. Could care less honestly. My biggest complaint with him is that he misuses tithes for his own personal gain. Mammon.. He is an ignorant man who claims to be a teacher of Gods word but is as far from it as one can be. I teach for free. I earn my own money.

Then let's not attack one another.
May peace be with you.

I am my own my person and make my own thoughts and beliefs. if you want to be an ignorant sheep than so be it but don't act like you are fucking right when there is more evidence to the contrary as opposed to none on your side of thought. The opposite of faith is doubt and I definitely ride on the side of doubt.

I think this is funny

Pretty much, I'm just speculating though haha. But makes more sense than anything else that I've ever heard.

Im about to go to sleep... am I about to log off the game? What the fuck am I on the other side?

anything you want in the dream world. hopefully not a nigger though.

No way this guy is straight. Not that it matters but still.

It does in fact make him worse than a trainer..

He claims to be a man of the Cloth, he claims to be teaching what Christ taught and he is NOT. I don't attack men for having wealth. I don't attack people for disagreement about what is or isn't going on in the universe. I DO get very angry at the Pope for his lies and Osteen for his. When it was made obvious what we as Disciples or Apostles were directed to do. (Matthew 10:9+)

Not the guy who posted but I've read both the Bible and the Quran and Muhammad was a evil fucking dude every thing that is considered evil he has done and I have know idea why people folllowed him or people defend the religion? Jesus seemed like he was just a really nice dude who people thought was the son of god or maybe he is I don't know.

Despite the fact that he has manipulated thousands, he is surprisingly easy to read. An obvious liar and fraud. It says a lot about his followers

I believe I would call "Muhammad" a hypocrite and a scripture lawyer. He took every rule and edict of the Bible called it a law and demanded YOU live by it while ignoring it all himself.

Christ absolved us of the need to sacrifice.

And clarified the Law as the Golden Rule.
Most of the rules presented for example in Leviticus dappled to Priests and NOT to the common man. God gave 10 commands for all of us. That is all. I prefer the term Hebrews. Jews are but one of the twelve tribes of Israel or Jacob, and today that blood line has been absconded with. See (Revelation 2:9.)

>Sad that the rapture is a total lie. Many religious folks need to be evacuated before the liar finally arrives.

What do you mean by this?

do you not realise how out of touch of reality that all sounds. I show you a science book and you call it bullshit but you think this thing called the bible that is written in parables in times of no electricity and sacrifices is more legitimate then there just isn't any hope for you.

I too am my own person. Well in as much as I don't follow men in funny hats. I do follow Christ's teachings. And I am perfectly OK if you criticize mine for that. Assuming you actually KNOW what he taught verses the tripe so many churches claim he taught. I am certainly NOT an ignorant sheep. But again if you prefer to assume rather then to ask. So be it. Have a good night user.

Christian reading there a own bible lol. There all just doing it because there parents told them to when they where young. the ones who really read it 4/5 time say wtf did I just read that all can't be true and leave.

How is Joel Osteen a liar? He helps people better understand the Bible just like any other preacher. I know there have been some frauds on national tv trying to preach for money forgot the dudes name but still.

I would not call a Science book bullshit (assuming it was written in the last 50 years?)

That may be a stretch but obviously some of the old alchemist stuff Earth Fire Water Air has been debunked.

But yes I think Christ was a fulfillment of Prophesy and A prophet. I also Think we are on the cusp of the end of days. Simply because for almost 2000 years Israel did not exist then in 1948 it was re founded. Iy needed to exist again Christ said it would and that it had importance in things and event s that were / are going to happen.

But again don't lump me in with most religious folks. I most assuredly would be rejected by them, so that you would reject me too really is no skin off my ass.

Just what I said.

Rapture is a lie. There will be no evacuation or disappearance of Religious or Christian folks.

Armageddon is described several times in the Bible. And the religious folks will be bowing right along side the non-religious when the Anti Christ arrives. It makes me sad. But I can't change prophecy.

sorry bro prophet isn't in my vocabulary. there really isn't a point in arguing with you, I don't think there is much substance there, there is basically no contest. if religion helps you be a better person than damn its doing something good. I don't need it for that

Why would that be? Christians know of the antichrist obviously.

One word.

Mammon..

If you want to preach? Then you need to read Matthew 10 in entirety, if you decide to do things differently? You are just another false teacher.

Further read Revelation 2 and 3 seven types of churches are described only two are found worthy even though they all preach in Christs name. Smyrna and Philidelphi are it. If you belong to any other type of Church than those 2? Run from it.

So I stand by what I said he is a liar.

That's perfectly OK.

Just don't bow to the first super natural being to be encountered by the World. There will be no mistaking him, but most are going to think he is a "good guy" He isn't.

It really is no more simple than that. Otherwise carry on with your life and enjoy the fruits of your labor. Treat all men as brothers do unto them as you would have them do unto you. It really should be that simple. And that free.

Do they?

The vast majority of them think they are going to be magically swept away before he comes.

They will mistake the Anti-Christ for the "Second Coming" They and their teachers in funny hats will gather to him to await his rapturing them away. and will in fact be bowing to the devil himself.

Did you know that?

I live by the golden rule man, that's an ideal society. you don't need preachers for inherent human morals.

So I have been saying.

I am not supporting Joel Osteen or organized religion.

Why though? Wouldn't God be coming to save the saved ones before the rapture. Then the rapture begins and the antichrist comes and everything goes to shit.

Joel Osteen is just doing Gods work. This is how profits work. God gives him the healing powers, and God tells him who to heal. God told him not to open up his doors to those in need. Because Joel is the profit God has sent down. He is the second coming of Christ himself. A man with a radient smile and glow that emits Gods holy spirit itself.

I'm non denominational

Nice bait. He did open his doors to those in need though if you didn't know

There is NO RAPTURE!
There is no such word or concept in the entire Bible. It is a lie.

If God wants you to be saved from Armageddon and from the Anti-Christ you will get hit by a bus tomorrow.

Armageddon is NOT the Rapture.
It is a final conflict that will start in the Valley of
Armagedo in Israel when the Anti-Christ stands there as an UNHOLY Angel and lies to every one claiming he is anything from Christs second coming to an Alien. Mankind will bow to him BECAUSE HE IS NOT A HUMAN! No other reason.

After he heard Gods word. Joel Osteen only listens to God and no one else. When God saw it fit, he told Joel to open his doors. For it was up to God for humanity to suffer the rain of 40 hours day and night. But God is merciful, and forgiving. He let Joel open his doors and save mankind from his flood.

OK you must be joking?

Joel is more interested in profits than in Prophets.

He is a liar of the first order who enriches himself by stealing the blessings and tithes of the faithful.

Again a man of God should follow the teachings of Christ as in Matthew 10.

>But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers and sisters, about those who have died, so that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope. For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have died. For this we declare to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will by no means precede those who have died. For the Lord himself, with a cry of command, with the archangel's call and with the sound of God's trumpet, will descend from heaven, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up in the clouds together with them to meet the Lord in the air; and so we will be with the Lord forever. Thessalonians 4:13-17

What's your take on this then?

tell me why he has so many followers than? His work of God has been seen by the masses to be true and real. Who are you to call Joel a liar? His success can only be proven by Gods almighty powers. A man who only preaches Gods word, yet has been given such bounties, can only be the work of a profit. A man should follow the profit, and the profit should follow God.

Can you fuck off somewhere else?

Good for you.
So am I.

I believe and teach what Christ taught.
If you get a RED LETTER bible? The words of God and Christ will e printed in Red. Extract them and ignore all the rest and you are in good standing. No other Authority is needed.

Not Paul or James or the Pope or Levi or Joel.

If you want to help folks? Go for it! Find a charity you trust or just a neighbor who needs a helping hand and help them. Need to confess to God? Go ahead he is listening you do not need a little booth or a man in a funny hat to help you.

See what I am saying.

Again you do not need to Pay Joel or me for that matter. May peace be with you.

I am simply trying to illuminate those in darkness, give eyes to those who are blind, of Joels miracles and true powers. I wish to save those damned to eternity and hell. Have any of you even been to his sessions? Felt his touch? There is a radiance to him that is like nothing in this world. A heavenly Glow.

You're a troll

top quality bait.

That we will all one day die and be gathered in Heaven. 2 Thessalonians Chapter 2. Paul in verse 1 says, “Now, we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and by our gathering together unto Him.” The Thessalonian Christians were shaken by this because the false teachers said Paul himself is the one who has taught this, that the Day of the Lord has already started; you’re already in it. And they were using as evidence the fact that the Christians were already being persecuted and saying, “Well, look, the Day of the Lord is here.”

So Paul is writing to rebut that false teaching, to try to drive home the point, “Christians, you’re not in the Day of the Lord. And I’m writing to you on behalf of the teaching I already gave to you about the coming of the Lord. Before the Lord returns? Anti-Christ comes the lawless one. When Christ returns? His toe will no more than brush the top of MT ZION and all flesh will cease to exist in the blink of an eye.

Again the RAPTURE is a LIE.

In the end of days nearly ALL OF MANKIND will be fooled. When Anti-Christ is finally cast down among us? You do not want to side with the majority. They will all be deceived.

Did you read this?

Hmm wow that's an extremely interesting concept. Where did you learn this? I've never heard it throughout the the handful of churches I've went to.

You spread lies. To follow Joel Osteen is to follow the side of God. To think otherwise is a deception of yourself and others. Look at Texas right now, the rapture of the hurricane has avoided Joels church, and has left it unscathed. God has protected it, while so many others have fallen and been flooded by Gods anger. He is tired of those spreading deception and spreading lies. All other churches will be swept under the flood of Gods wrath, while Joels sits strong agianst the rain and winds. Opening its door to help save those in need, as God beckons it. He is our savior, and to think otherwise is a fallacy of thought.

What if by chance we are living in the time of the Lord. How will we know if it's actually him?

Were trying to actually talk about this shit and you're just shitposting fuck off