Hey Sup Forums - little help? I have an old fingerbox I built from a kit. Not bad, but fully analog...

Hey Sup Forums - little help? I have an old fingerbox I built from a kit. Not bad, but fully analog. Is it even worth investing in a digital fingerbox?

not if you want the authentic feel
the digital ones are lacking in that department. even the high end ones.

if you must get a digital, just get a cheap one.

I wondered about that. Some of the German ones can get pricey.

Yes, absolutely.

Wh... What are you doing with your hand?

That's not how you use a fingerbox. You lack technique; your to much relaxed. That's how you get CTS.

I miss sharing my fingerbox pics in these threads. lost them all when i changed computers.
analog is the classics and you cant beat the classics

It's from a kit and it is not very responsive. I adjust my technique accordingly.

I have seen one of those in person, and they are just not worth it for a noob. Start with a cheap chinese knock off and build your way up.

I live in Texas and I lost my fingerbox because of the hurricane. My grandfather made me one personally.

Wtf is goin on in this thread

Fucking newfags

How could you let that happen?
Don't you love your grandpa?

I just use one of my dad's old ones.

Okay - so I kept seeing these threads and had to find out what all the fuss was about.
So I got on eBay and found a basic 'fingerbox' for $250 made of birch with dovetail joints and a sliding cover for the hole.
Did I pay too much - or is that about right?
How much did you guys pay for yours?
Did I pay too much?

If you decide to go digital (and if youre not a traditionalist, there are upsides) the biggest thing you have to worry about is battery life; id suggest getting a portable charger. if youre not gonna take it out of the house, you should be fine. I think its worth a try.

Whats a Fingerbox?

I hope you sanded it first. You never know what people did with their fingerboxes.

Nobody actually buys them. It's made up shit to troll people into thinking they're missing out on something.

And then i realised that i am the fingerbox

You have much to learn young padwan.

you faggots are seriously still pulling this, jesus christ idk who's dumber, fingerbox fags or fags that fall for it

oh really m8 you sure are a sharp one

Jesus christ dude

Smartest guy in the room for sure.

Lmao ur moms a fingerbox

You'll always have the one summer fag who over does his stay.

I'm very sorry for your loss user. I pray that you'll be able to recover from the loss of your beloved fingerbox.

fucking rekt em m8

>TFW too smart for fingerboxes

the newest of the fags

oh never mind this is the newest of the fags

you must understand. There are two ways you can interact with a thread like this. You can go along with the joke, enjoying the mutual masturbation, or you can point out the joke, ruining the thread, and causing the masturbators to whine.

I’m still using the one my great grandpappy brought over from Ireland. They say he carved it from a bigger fingerbox.

I have a fingerbox made of nice sandalwood. It's simple but gets thee job done barely cost me anything

the fags that don't take fingerboxes seriously

Fingerbox reporting in.

You doubt fingerboxes, yet these are a popular thing now...

Legacy boxes can be great but you have to be careful. Some of these boxes have been through desperate times like the 1930s or even the 1970s when they were sometimes used to turn a quick buck doing usavory - and sometimes unspeakable acts.

Fucking newfag...