Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

wwyd to kristen the chink?

and here's her little bum too

I would literally fuck her until I could pump her pussy full of cum

Looks like a grown up version of this.

would love to see kristen's ass get torn open, cum in her pussy

maybe her thick teeth and mouth would be put to work, while i lift up her shirt and pull down her pants and rip a hole in her stockings, so that she'll take multiple cocks down there

anyone wanna cuck me on kik?

mm i'd love to make her lick my ass and id pull her hair while i fuck her from the back and finish on her pretty face.. how about mine?

Wwyd.. she loves to have her pussy stretched.

anyone else for kristeN?

i'd fuck her face like a beast and cum down her throat, then slap her face with my cock till i'm satisfied. please moar of her

Like her tan legs??

What would you do?

Yeah Kik me cheezy187

But soon I'm tired

Yeah Kik me cheezy187

But quickly. I'm getting tired.

Can you cuck me too?

Reply 4 reply

fuck yes. she needs to keep 'em well spread while i fuck her like she's never been fucked before. keep going

What you think of her in this tight dress?

shit, gotta go. write me
[email protected]

wwyd? be rough

wwyd to this innocent girl?

Is fuck that pretty little face and cover it again and again. Her tits look like they need to be fucked to. She won’t know what’s happening to her.

Why not? What would you have done to her?This girl looks like she need to be tought how to please. I'd push her onto her knees in front of me and push my hard cock into her eager mouth, fucking further and further with each thrust. I'd fuck her throat until she gags over and over again until I cum down her throat.

Fuck. Yes. I love blonde haired American girls. They're so hot damn pretty. I mean, just look at her. Straight up perfection.

WWIDTH? Well, for starters, I'd involve her in the most perverted and straight up nasty seven day fuck-a-thon. I'd vigorously fuck all her holes like a fiendish rapid dog. Foaming at the mouth and everything. And when I'm done with her, I'd have her dress ultra slutty when I take her out. I'm talking about little booty shorts that shows off the bottom of her ass cheeks. And spaghetti straps tops - no bra. I wanna see those milky white girl tits bounce freely with every step. Oh, and because I fucked her pussy and butt hole for seven days, she definitely would be walking funny, i.e. stretched pussy walk.

>#iloveblondegirls
>#blondegirlsdoitbetter
>#whatmenwant

wow. What would you do with the knowledge that she acts all innocent and is a real tease?

Mmm, I love it when they tease. Especially when they exaggerate their walk making their white girl booty bounce uncontrollably. That shit's hot as fuck. I love it when these so called innocent girls aka natural born sluts, bend over in front of me while wearing leggings or booty shorts. Innocent my ass. This girl knows exactly what's she's doing. She's making guys dicks hard, that's what. She's straight up boner fuel.

>#blondegirlsrule

anymore of her???

Fuck her raw, her period has likely stopped if a ballerina

kik or snapchat?

You hit the nail on the nail, my man

what about this bitch

she have a kik? send her kik at brolo99

Look at her pretty little perfect nose. I'd pinch that shit close as I throat fuck her skull into the ground. Oh, and when I'm finished dropping cum bombs into her stomach, she'd look at me like a wanton whore and beg mercilessly for more. Mmm, slutty blondes are the best.

Wwyd to this Snapchat tease?

Eat out her pussy until she's a shaking drooling mess, then start tonguing her asshole while finger fucking her pussy. Slide little finger into her ass and start strumming her clit hard, have her cum again with my fingers in her ass and pussy. Fuck her raw in all holes after with 0 argument.

any body down to cuck me on kik?

seems like kristen's gonna have a wild night

Loving relationship/10

more?

sure

kik me brolo99

kik?

..derps

..derp

Her kik is : kim_plus

Would lose boner looking at that face

Oh yeah bruh, butterface for real. lol. Dem tits tho. Nipples are like two extra clits on her chest. Just unreal. ha ha.

Blonde girls are the epitome of beauty, but at the same time, the definition of the word slut. That's why I love them soooo much. Their horniness is insatiable. Their thrusts for cum can never be quenched. They're the best!

Would love to get her fat tits out then bend her over and watch them as I'm fucking her then pull out and cum all over her ass

*thirst

Yes, please.

When they wrap their legs around you when you cum I'm them
>10/10

fresh 18 year old sluts wanting to get fucked...but how?

Bump

*In

True that. After our weekly fuck-a-thon, she'd be pissing, shitting, and puking my cum into the toilet for hours. Shit's hot as fuck.

wwyd to my German pen pal?

Details of the sex?

Bump this shit and I'd write you a story about this blonde slutty vixen.

wwyd, don't hold back

I can g0sunnyg0

g0sunnyg0

Whenever we'd visit her parents, I'd purposefully grope her tits in front of them. Straight up grab her pussy too. Also, it'd be mandatory for her to call me "daddy" or "dad" in front of her parents. Also, our kisses would be hardcore sloppy slip covered kisses.

*spit

She'd scream when she saw me and try to run, but I'd push her hard into the wall. She'd slump down against it, her hair covering her face. I'd drag her by her hair to the bed. I'd keep a handful of her hair in my hand as I undo my pants and take my cock out. I'd slap her across the face with my cock and tell her to shut the fuck up. Then I'd hold her by her hair and shove my dick in her mouth all while she's kicking and struggling. I'd put both hand on her head and fuck her face as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her now tear and drool covered face. I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then left her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her shorts and panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy. Through her muffled screams I'd hear her trying to talk, she begs me not to cum in her pussy because she is not on the pill. I laugh and put my hand around her throat. I take my cock out and the little bitch confuses it for mercy. I tighten my grip on her throat as I savagely force my cock into her asshole. She tries to scream but my grasp on her throat is too tight. I choke her hard as my cock stretches her last virgin hole. She is bucking and crying as I take what's left of her innocence. Right before I'm going to cum I take my dirty cock out, shove it in her pussy and cum. I leave her there crying with a baby growing in her soon to ruined flat stomach.

wwyd to sarah?

Brunette? No thank you. Pass.

Continuation of visiting her parents.

Her attire would be straight up be slutty as shit. I'm talking about fishnet tube top with a tiny fishnet skirt. Both of which are see through of course. No bra or panties either. Her pink nipples would constantly be protruding out of holes of her fishnet top because I'd making her horny as shit by groping her body as she goes about nonchalantly socializing with her family. Her mom would just stare at her precious little girl and think, what happened, all the while I massage her milky white girl tits in front of her.

>it'd be mandatory for her to call me "daddy" or "dad" in front of her parents.
Man that's hot as fuck. I hope she called it out when you fucked their little girl at night in their house too.