What are the best doggos in film ?

What are the best doggos in film ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-HK3Nmq_awo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_bull
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hard to think that dog is probably dead now.

Turner & Hooch is pure kino

john wick

See Spot Run

This was good in a tv movie kind of way

Why do this :,(

Always had a soft spot for benji

k9

The dog from the thing

woof

;_;

Army Dog.

Cop Dog is a close second.

>That scene where Army Dog rips out the pugs throat and begins to eat his heart in front of the pug puppies.
Shit was really deep

>ywn be a kid again

Nothing beats Turner and Hooch. Hanks and Hooch's best film, by far.

When will Thomas Haden Church give up? Like, we get it, you were on 'Wings' and made this miraculous comeback that went know where with 'Sidesways'. Hang it up THC.

That's two socks, a wolf, doesn't count.

Falcor kinda looked like a dog

Why even live? That's why I drink an absurd amount every night and do cocaine about 3-4 times a week while shitposting on a board made for 20 yos that are into anime. IVs been posting on Sup Forums for 5 years, I'm 29, and I can't name a single anime movie/show/character, literally nothing.

Thor
>Fights a fucking werewolf to protect his boy and owner
>Literal blood battle, will not back down
>Was shown to be terrified of the werewolf earlier but when his boy and owner are at risk he cannot let anything bad happen to them
>Literal blood filled stalemate between him AND A FUCKING WEREWOLF until it morphs back to a human in the morning
youtube.com/watch?v=-HK3Nmq_awo
Just look at this guy.

Dogs are flicks

Cats are kino

I am legend dogo

It's pretty easy to believe

F

>You will never roam the wasteland with your doggo

Only capeshit faggots think this.

If no one has posted based shadow and chance I will literally rip off your head and shit down your neck. Also 2 is clearly the superior film

Finally, someone with taste

All these piss poor posts
Not one mention of red dog
Not one mention of belle and sebastian
Not one mention of yellow dog
Not one mention of fuckn old yeller

K9 with Jim Belushi
It was on tv earlier today, it was awesome

I can't even remember 2 because it was so shit I only watched it once. Watched the original at least a dozen times.

Way too long for this to be posted.

How do you feel about Single White Female?

I think it is a good movie. The sort of routine script is enhanced by the performance of the two leads and the great cinematography from Luciano Tovoli (Suspira).

Anyone else see this? Remarkable lead canine performance. Possibly the best ever.

Perfect image for the thread, that poor fucking pupper :(

That was a pretty dark animated movie.

>airport kino scene
>late at night sleeping in the box with all the urban youth lurking around scene
>based junkyard dogs
>cat dropping flowerpot on dog
>that wild dog house chase
All I remember. Might not be as touching a story as the first, but a lot more entertaining as I recall. Nothing can ever top the river scene or shadow in the mud pit though

Get it together you faggot whiny baby

>tfw the doggo die

>all these posts and nobody mentions the dog from The Artist

The end of this movie fucked me up as a kid. So did the ant dying in Honey I Shrunk the Kids, to a lesser extent, and that shit didn't even make much sense.

Because that movie sucks and didn't deserve best fucking picture

but the dog deserved an Oscar

What is going on in this thread?

>horrible tattoo
>tits arent even big but have stretch marks
2/10 would not fuck

There is literally no cat worth shit on tv and film.

Do cats even have the equivalent of Lassie? Or educational dogs like blue?

No because cats are literally flicks incarnate.

Now that the blood has dried, can we all agree that pitbulls should be eradicated from the planet? Only completely lowlifes and clueless retards are irresponsible enough to own such a violent breed, which only makes the situation worse.

>that sarcastic one from Sabrina the teenage witch
>snowball from Stuart little
>sassy from homeward bound
>aslan from narnia
>the jungle book
There's some good cats m8

Beerus is pretty based

If dog fighting is illegal then dog fighting breeds should be illegal
>legalize dog fighting 2017

"pitbull" is a generic term for a mutt. It's not an actual breed of dog. Whenever a mutt attacks someone, the media plays into the frenzy it has generated and calls it a pittbull.

>pitbulls don't exist!
>my dog is a good boy!
this is what delusional pitbull owners actually believe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_bull

Pit bull is the common name for a type of dog. Formal breeds often considered in North America to be of the pit bull type include the American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, American Bully, and Staffordshire Bull Terrier.[1] The American Bulldog and the Bull Terrier (standard and miniature) are also sometimes included. Many of these breeds were originally developed as fighting dogs from cross breeding bull-baiting dogs (used to hold the faces and heads of larger animals such as bulls) and terriers.[2] After the use of dogs in blood sports was banned, such dogs were used as catch dogs in the United States for semi-wild cattle and hogs, to hunt and drive livestock, and as family companions,[3] although some owners still bred and used them for illegal dog fighting.[4] This practice continues to this day, but is illegal in many nations.[5]

The term pit bull is often used loosely to describe dogs with similar physical characteristics, and the morphological (physical) variation amongst "bully breed" dogs makes it difficult for anyone, even experts, to visually identify them as distinct from "non-pit bulls".[6][7][8] While mixed breed dogs are often labeled as "pit bulls" if they have certain physical characteristics such as a square shaped head or bulky body type,[9] visual identification of mixed breed dogs is not recommended by the scholarly community.[6]

None of those are icons like Lassie, Goofy, Pluto, Scooby and other dogs.

Cats simply lack that appeal because they are shitters that will leave you the momment you stop feeding them.

>it's a 'trigger dogfags with pitbullying' episode

eradicate the spics and niggers turning them into niggerdogs and you'll solve many more problems

so it's not a generic term for mutt, but a generic term for pitbulls and dogs with a pitbull mix

>that episode where Porthos is replaced with a double and no one talks about it

>That sadistic throw away joke in JJ-Trek about transporting Porthos halfway across the Alpha Quadrant

Least funny "fuck that part of this franchise, right??" joke ever made

Those six breeds are pretty representative of just about the entire range of medium sized dog morphology.

So, yes, the term is generic as fuck.

The problem with getting into a tissy over "pitbulls" is raise any dog right, its a great dog. Raise any dog to be a dick. Its a dick. Same goes for children.

>3D doggos

yea, except
1) wrong
2) when pitbulls are a dick they kill people

>if my 120lbs malamute was a dick he couldn't kill anyone

that's another shit breed that bites people

Best buddy cop movie.

this is correct. dogs are for excitable, overly emotional manbabies who cry at batman

>b-but they're manly!

you buy beard oil and post pictures of yourself drinking a tiny shot of neat whisky, you are a numale

... so its the same bullshit emotional appeal as gun control. Gotcha.

you can control your gun

Nuh uh, guns is for killing! ban pitguns!

>I like children
Falcor could be the Sup Forums mascot.

Holy shit, are you a 10 year younger version of me?

Any doggus in a Vlacil film :^)

Anyone?

Eat a dick nigger Canis Lupus and Canis Familiaris are so similar that they can interbreed without inherent sterility.

Fluke

For such bizarre subject matter and sub-par acting it was honestly a very emotional film.

I'm not particularly fond of that range of breeds. However, I know for a fact that those attacks are the result of incompetent or abusive owners, not the dog itself. There are certain breeds that you should only purchase if you have a wide range of experience in dog behavior and training. I'd include breeds like the Alaskan Malamute, the Akita, the Great Pyrenees and the Akita. Only people who are very experienced with dogs should fuck around with certain breeds but people don't listen.

Fucking loved it

>no mention of Eddie or Wishbone yet

What the fuck people?

This post made my night, maybe I can make it 10 more years