What are you gonna do, stab me?

>What are you gonna do, stab me?

>fuck you gonna do bitch, attack my knees with a hammer?

Too bad she's a coalburner

OJ isn't black

OJ took care of it

>Simpson reportedly demanded that he be allowed to speak to his mother before he would surrender.[27] The chase ended at 8:00 p.m. at his Brentwood home, 50 miles (80 km) later, where his son, Jason, ran out of the house, "gesturing wildly."[27] After remaining in the Bronco for about 45 minutes,[28] Simpson was allowed to go inside for about an hour; a police spokesman stated that he spoke to his mother and drank a glass of orange juice.[24] Shapiro arrived, and Simpson surrendered to authorities a few minutes later. In the Bronco the police found "$8,000 in cash, a change of clothing, a loaded .357 Magnum, a passport, family pictures, and a fake goatee and mustache."[28] Neither the footage of the Bronco chase nor the items found in the Bronco were shown to the jury as evidence in the trial.[34]

>As Simpson was driven away, he saw the crowds, many of whom were African americans, cheering him; Simpson said, "What are all these niggers doing in Brentwood?"

/our guy/

since when are Kiwis racists?
I thought you were supposed to be better than Australians.

Who says I'm racist?

Fuck off leaf, the adults are shitposting

>As Simpson was driven away, he saw the crowds, many of whom were African americans, cheering him; Simpson said, "What are all these niggers doing in Brentwood?"

Is this real news? please tell me this is real news. I would hate to be misled by a false impression

Daily reminder that OJ is innocent

It's a fact pham. Watch the documentary.

Innocent or not, I like him. He seems like a genuinely nice man. Nicole is the only person he ever mistreated, and she probably deserved it on some level.

Imagine if he is actually innocent.

Some piece of shit killed his wife and nobody was ever interested in investigating it beyond what was necessary to indict him.

And then his life went to shit

OJ is getting out this year btw

Sauce

Lel, this is retarded. So what did she do? Was she fucking the pool boy behind his back?
If anyone deserves bad treatment it is him. I'm not gonna defend a whore but if you marry a whore and then sperg out about her whoring around.... I mean what did you expect.

This nigger can't pretend he didn't know he marries a dirty skank which is marrying a black, borderline retard. Sorry, if you expect more of this type of a woman than showing her of in public as your property and from time to time sink your dong in her snatch, and explicity if you expect her to be faithful and have respect of you, then your are the idiot who deserves the worst treatment.

So you admit she must have been an empty headed degenerate, and then want to claim that oj committed some horrendous crime by killing her?

Can't have it both ways Hans

>Nicole is the only person he ever mistreated

you do know he killed Ron Goldman too?

and is now in jail for an armed robbery

poor guy

Yes, because killing her is bad for her social reception. Nobody will talk now about how she fucked anybody for H but only what what an pure angel she was.
These people don't even deserve death unless they end it on their own. They deserve to be expelled from all society and be stimatized for there deeds for all eternity, so other people see what happens and don't think they can get away with it if they only don't get killed.

People like this whore should lay on the street rotting from their crack addiction and AIDS they got when they gave ass for 5 bucks, so when a little girl even consider to choose this livestyle and she sees what the consequences will be, maybe she thinks twice before starting to give head for a smoke in highschool.

Don't believe me? Look at JFK and what a raging wanker he was. Best thing to happen was for him to be killed before people realizing that he was actually the biggest goofball in history. Instead schools and airports are named after him, some people unironically consider him the best president of all time. Just because he was shot.

No, I don't think killing a whore is a good thing because it glorifies her more than everything else ever could. And a piece of shit like OJ deserves to rot in jail for what he has brought upon society.

She paid her toll

I don't think anyone idolizes Nicole Brown. She died a whore's death and that was it. OJ was always the focus.

>died the whore death
>died while still having her teeth

no

kek
O.J hated being called black and said to the african american society that they could fuck themselves, when they asked him to do some PR like other major black names

And then went and did the most nigger thing imaginable.

Makes you thin.

once a nigger
always a nigger

t. basement dweller obsessed with Sims

i thought he was dead?

The motherfucker cut her head off.

Kek

>drank a glass of orange juice

But...he was NOT innocent. There is really more than enough proof of this

>She died a whore's death
bc she lived with a nigger? well, maybe it is true

>Makes you thin.
a new diet?

A shame the jury couldn't see past their racially tinged glasses

where do you get your ideas from?

Not only did he get away with 2 murders, he then even wrote a book describing how he did it. This is seriously insane if you think about it

How did that line go?

If the glove don't fit...

>not liking le alcoholic womanizer dipshit lad president

come on m80 don't be this edgy

>What are you gonna do, stab me?

FYI his son did it in a fit of rage and OJ took the fall for him.

I just got a 3 day ban for typing this in another thread

lmfao

way to go hiro, the one place where you have the possibility of typing this without getting banned and you disallow it

fucking jap

reminder that you were literally subhumans until australia britain and the usa transformed you in the 20th century

I don't hate nonwhites. That would be like hating dogs for being dogs.

I loathe whtie traitors. Beyond words. Not a joke, not a troll, and I'm not a kid although I will fuck them if they're female and blood with blue or green eyes.

Nice blog post bro, tell jamal next door also

He was proven not guilty in a court of law :^)

Whiter than most white people today.

I thought it was a crowbar.

if OJ didn't kill Nicole Brown then who did?

Some Puerto Rican guy.

He wasn't even married to her anymore , but still obsessed over her and who she slept with.

You would know something about cuckolding leaf

>didn't kill

>Simpson said, "What are all these niggers doing in Brentwood?"

lmfaooooo no way is that true

Hurricane Carter also fucking did it.

>IndianFemaleFeetBlogspot.com

>(((Goldman)))