fuck his brains out

bite his ear

whisper: "i'm not gay you faggot"

find his family

take his daughter

treat her right, start a fam

have some boyes

make some figures

Didn't get enough attention last thread?

I wouldn't

Against a wall, rubbing your clit, and choking you

Doggy style up the ass

Face fuck you and feed you my balls. Once you got me nice and hard it would be time to spin you around and cram my cock up your ass and force it in and out until my cum was dripping from your ruined hole and down your leg

Sho bob nd vagene

Face down ass up

Already told you

C'mon, you can do rougher than that

missionary position with god watching over us

hold you by your mouth, fuck you in the ass and slap you every once and a while until you pass out, then id cum all over you and take pics

Take you to my room, sit you down on a chair, open up my laptop and ask for you help on finding the best MMOs of 2017.

>Help her up and carry her disoriented body to my place
>Let her sleep on my bed as I sleep on the couch
>Deal with her freak out when she wakes up.
>ask her if she’s ok
>”You don’t have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat this.” as I hand her a bowl of eggs
>Ask if she needs a ride home.
>Tell her to take care

top fucking kek that greentext was p cringe

Dump you in a Swedish asylum center.

Bitch, what the actual fuck? How in the hell did you think that outfit worked? This ain't the bull dyke pirates of Penzance.

No timestamp. No tits. Fuck off.

outsource to some indian looster

I would tell you how beautiful you are while I take off your clothes to play with your sexy body.

Hun, I'm a white cisgendered male. I fuck you every day.

Really, play how?

You look like a fun fuck. D'ya like doggy style and bondage? How about a mating press.

A dildo as big as your forearm! In both ends!

Not to let you down, but that's wiggy from mmobyte. Well, it's her picture at least.

This guy already knows.

I'd eat you out for a few orgasms first.

Lick and suck on those beautiful tits then take turns eating and suckling on are sex organs as we play kingdom Hearts together.

I like green and blue hair I wish you had some more to play with

When you showing timestamp user?

I'd caress your severed limbs, one by one. First, I'd slowly fuck your lifeless eyes and kiss the blood off your lips. Then I'll penetrate your belly button from your butchered torso.

Eventually, I'll work my way to your gangrenous vagina. The overwhelming stench will cause me to heave, but my crave for the dead is too powerful for me to stop. I'll rip your intestines and wrap them around my penis; they will serve as a condom. From then on, I will slowly make love to the motionless mass in the missionary position, for maximum intimacy.

I will keep your severed head as a plaything, maybe a football. The rest will be served as steaks to my peers.

:^)

Anything hard enough to make a girl squirt

with a dildo on a 6 foot stick

With a wig on dyke

Ya know the rules.
Tits and timestamp.

tits or gtfo

topkek
why did this one get me