Where and when did the whole meme about him originate?

Where and when did the whole meme about him originate?
I'm legitimately curious.

Hush

Andy Sixxs asshole you dunce
Also not a meme, it's a food. The creamiest, dreamiest meal one can eat

Around the same time all you gen Z faggots raised on iPads thought you were funny

Grow up junior

Grow up

you sound like a fag from "grease"

let sixx grease your asshole, I don't care

It'll slowly start changing from tomorrow on, with these summerfags going back to 6th grade and all.

Kek why grease? Also, sounds like you have some maturing to do. Run along scooter

In your dreams young one

>A 13 year old calling someone "young"
It doesn't make you cooler, just even more fucking pathetic.

Checked

Age a bit.

Anons if you're getting pissed at this you're not the one winning this battle.
Stop responding to them.

This is just cancer. All of this.

I'm old enough to be your father young man now scoot it's past your bedtime

>2017
>giving a shit about what summerfags post
>not realizing they were you years ago
>ISHYGDDT

it's an endless cycle. let them be faggots. they'll grow up eventually

Grow up

You'll understand when you're older.

Cream

I'm on your side you retarded motherfucker

It started 3 month ago. In one tabloid he apparently shat in his pants because he had a bug or something, there were a photo of him with a shit stain on his pants.

anyone got the tweet?

It started just over two years ago

Kys, shitfag

It can't be, I have browsed almost daily for all of 2015 and early 2016.
Didn't start seeing this stuff until 2017.

Mature much?

I saw that one. Kek

>the entirety of this shitty meme

Sorry, all the logs are starting to get to my head

Poopy eat

Eaty poop

grow up, streamfag. if you say one little fucking thing wrong about my baby andrew sixx i will tear you to threads. i swear, if you make one rude comment toward my savior who gives me fuel, i will fucking rape your ass and throw your used up body into a dumpster. i will then proceed to eat everything your bowels contain. (of course i will lick the shit off my dick)

alex is this you

I was never a fag lol

Here's the sad part. I legit thought thought when they started out as a 3 piece, just a bunch of noisy outta high school kids, They had talent and where going some where. Now 2 more members and a fuck tone of copping every 80' and 90' metal band in existence to a cartoonish degree, I can't look at ANY pick of them without laughing.

Where'd it originate?
This was a shitty( no pun intended) forced meme made by this Nikki Six guy. He probably "jokes" with his band mates about eating his "logs" and they're creeped out by him so he does this forced meme to keep up appearances that its all a "joke".

All these cunts are fucking stupid... It came from a few green texts a while back explaining how they wanted to eat andy's shit. So it was really just ramndom asf and there isnt anything funny about it in the first place.

grow up, streamfag. if you say one little fucking thing wrong about my baby andrew sixx i will tear you to threads. i swear, if you make one rude comment toward my savior who gives me fuel, i will fucking rape your ass and throw your used up body into a dumpster. i will then proceed to eat everything your bowels contain. (of course i will lick the shit off my dick)

steamy, creamy, warm and dreamy

Agreed

I'll make him a log hr can't refuse.

Cancer

Grow up Streamfag

Cancer off logfag

>Cancer off
Do you English much???

Do you? Cancer logfag

I love your childish rhetoric. Remember, you have to be over 18 to post here.

I have to admit I started it back in 1996 when this board first started

Remember you have to fuck off and die you cancer logfag