Trump’s Anti-Semitic Supporters

Trump’s Anti-Semitic Supporters

nationalreview.com/article/435527/anti-semitism-donald-trump-right-nationalism-white-supremacism

I was wrong. I’ve spent most of my career arguing that anti-Semitism in the United States is almost entirely a product of the political Left. I’ve traveled across the country from Iowa to Texas; I’ve rarely seen an iota of true anti-Semitism. I’ve sensed far more anti-Jewish animus from leftist college students at the University of California, Los Angeles, than from churches in Valencia. As an observer of President Obama’s thoroughgoing anti-Israel administration, I could easily link the anti-Semitism of the Left to its disdain for both Biblical morality and Israeli success over its primary Islamist adversaries. The anti-Semitism I’d heard about from my grandparents — the country-club anti-Semitism, the alleged white-supremacist leanings of rednecks from the backwoods — was a figment of the imagination, I figured. I figured wrong. Donald Trump’s nomination has drawn anti-Semites from the woodwork. I’ve experienced more pure, unadulterated anti-Semitism since coming out against Trump’s candidacy than at any other time in my political career. Trump supporters have threatened me and other Jews who hold my viewpoint. They’ve blown up my e-mail inbox with anti-Semitic conspiracy theories. They greeted the birth of my second child by calling for me, my wife, and two children to be thrown into a gas chamber. Yes, seriously. This isn’t a majority of Trump supporters, obviously. It’s not even a large minority. But there is a significant core of Trump support that not only traffics in anti-Semitism but celebrates it — and god-worships Trump as the leader of an anti-Jewish movement.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/f6lzp
youtube.com/watch?v=jilQ_31WquQ
middleeastmonitor.com/20140823-unicef-israel-killed-500-children-in-gaza/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Israel
economist.com/node/8846631
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How would you describe Ben's stature? I consider him Fun Sized

Is this the hardest someone has been trolled in the history of the internet?

the "alt-right" has spoken

> 5'6"

>They greeted the birth of my second child by calling for me, my wife, and my two children to be thrown into a gas chamber

Soooo ... how is it that he received such a strong reception from the attendees at AIPAC? Using your flawed logic, you could also say "the majority of KKK members like ice cream therefore if you like ice cream you're a member of the KKK"

Better get used to it fucker. A storm is coming in US and hopefully in Europe too.

That seems appropriate. I'm have fun watching him try to be taken seriously upon his highchair.

EVERY TIME

Why won't you guys leave Shapiro alone? Yeah he's anti-Trump, but he's great at wrecking college lefties.

Oy vey

Left or right it doesn't matter, there is always at least one reason they are disliked. Always has been that way, they have always been kicked out of different countries.

One of the best parts of my day is listening to him cry about trump during his radio show during my commute

I like when he goes off the deep end and the other hosts start having to argue against him

The last name didn't give it away?

I feel bad. Shapiro and Levin aren't cultured enough to realize a lot of these people are just trolls who take Sup Forums way to seriously.

I think it's our fault for labeling all Jews and globalist scum.

>tfw you're not sure if you're being memed or if Sup Forums has memed Nigel too hard

Trump made Shapiro reveal himself to be a college lefty. Shapiro was weak and swallowed the blue pill.

Ben's well aware much of these hate tweets have their genesis in the murky depths of sheekyforums

>michael savage hates shapiro with a passion
>apparently represented the other side when savage was trying to get out of some contract
of all the things that happened this election cycle this is probably the weirdest

>I feel bad. Shapiro and Levin aren't cultured enough to realize a lot of these people are just trolls who take Sup Forums way to seriously.

Aren't they either a troll, or someone who takes Sup Forums way too seriously? I don't think there's a lot of overlap between those groups..

>Trump’s anti-Semitic supporters believe they’ve identified that enemy, even if Trump won’t say it out loud. The anti-Semites believe that Trump’s zero-sum critique of free markets and foreign policy hawkishness, combined with his “America first” posturing, amounts to a rejection of the supposedly Jewish financial lobby on the one hand and the supposedly all-powerful Israel lobby on the other; they believe that Trump’s nationalism without philosophy amounts to an embrace of the blood-and-soil white supremacism they celebrate.

Translation: "HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE THE JEWS IN POWER, LOWLY GOYIM?

>implying wrecking college lefties is hard

Hahaha this made my day.

>hy do “anudda shoah!” meme-makers turn their lonely eyes to the clownish reality-television star?

Why indeed, Mr. Shapiro. Why indeed.

>Why has Trump triggered erogenous feelings from the pathetic Hitler devotees at Stormfront? Why do “anudda shoah!” meme-makers turn their lonely eyes to the clownish reality-television star? Why are the droogs of the alt-right desperate for sexual congress with The Combover?
Pretty funny desu

beat me to it.

Not really, it was the Catholic Church that used anti-semitism for various ugly purposes. There were very few problems for Jews in the Arab world before 1948. Similarly Latin America is relatively anti-semitic despite having very few jews itself.

I mean, the existence of the medieval court jew was a direct product of Canon Law. Think about how much bullshit has flowed from that office's existence.

>implying anti-semitism is a bad thing

>I’ve spent most of my career arguing that anti-Semitism in the United States is almost entirely a product of the political Left.
It's like people just don't like Jewish tricks whether they lean left or right

>America First
>wah antisemitism
Every time.

Ben Shapiro is cute and cool

>I’ve spent most of my career arguing that anti-Semitism in the United States is almost entirely a product of the political Left.

Nothing like painting your enemies as bigots and racists in order to win an argument, amirite? :^)

Somehow seems... I dunno... leftist?

>being this obsessed with your jewish heritage
being this interested in being white makes you a pussy, a baby and a skinhead.

Ben pls

is ben shapiro white

Here's the Archive because OP is a faggot
archive.is/f6lzp

only when it's beneficial

Jews are history's greatest shape-shifters.

He could pass as one, but instead chooses to indentify as one of the "chosen people"

He was forced to reveal his true colors during the Trump Presidential Election when he realized the "alt-right" he was catering to was far from the fringe minority he thought it was while initially collecting shekels.

After realizing this his shekeling went into overdrive as he frantickly scrambled to back pedal to no avail.

I'd give my left testicle to see Ben naked

>do 9/11
>cry about how "America first" and controlling borders is anti-Semitic
>act surprised when people get sick of your nonsense

His twitter meltdowns were the best. Even more so with that faggot Milo egging him on.

>Endlessly shilling a narrative about that Trump campaign boss that supposedly assaulted a reporter and knocked her to the ground
>CCTV says otherwise, he just grabbed her arm when she approached Trump in a threatening manner
>Prosecutors decide "lol this is retarded", no charges brought
>Lil' Ben goes into overdrive on Twatter, has a complete meltdown
>Sup Forums just sits there laughing now his BS and collusion has been found out
>Somehow we're now anti-semites for shitting on him when he was trying to create a false flag against Trump

The thing that made him lose all credibility was really whiteknighting that lying bitch

I think it was the jewish ancestry once that became common knowledge. Him white knighting a lying whore was just the kosher excuse everyone needed to drop him.

Ben Shapiro is the kikiest kike who ever kiked. Sup Forums should be ashamed of themselves for ever liking him.

Stupid kike deserves to be gassed for thinking leftist are anti-semitic.

Why is little Benji so mad all the time?

He was likable when he was defending the 2nd amendment against Piers Morgan, but I feel like that was a carefully staged ruse so he could garner support prior to the election, the use that support to lead some of his followers to a candidate that serves his tribe's interest.

He's 5'2", so I'd call him "travel sized" instead since "fun size" is reserved for short chicks you can throw around like fuckdolls.

He's the "human" equivalent of one of those tiny bottles of mouthwash you buy when you get ready to fly on a plane.

Lot of them are
Basically whole Free Palestine movement(because in Ben's mind, not supporting Israel = antisemitism)

He's only 5'2" aka a child so I don't give a shit what he says. In my eyes he's WORTHLESS.

>I think it was the jewish ancestry once that became common knowledge.

When was his jewish ancestry NOT common knowledge? The guy wears a yamaha 24/7. He's not exactly hiding it.

When I first seem him popping up in youtube clips / on the news he never wore it and he never spoke about his jewishness, even if a cursory glance behind the scenes will reveal it.

>Kike Shapiro going full remember muh 6 gorillion

The Jude truly is Eternal, there is no fighting ones blood

>Benji has become what he hates and is moaning about how oppressed he is by those evil anti-Semites.

Holy shit this is funny as hell. His whole career is breaking like fine china. TBQH he was never any different from the opposition due to constantly playing the oppressed Jew card.

>The anti-Semitism on the right may slink back beneath its rock when Trump
>when

That's not going to happen Bennie.
Also the antisemitism has died down a lot on Sup Forums since trump started becoming popular here. This guy is a fucking newfag. Seems like the faggot only has been browsing pol for the last six months. If he wanted to see antisemitism he should have came here 2 or 3 years ago, he would have cried like a little child. Is this the guy who left his other job because he backed some lying cunt? was a sad bastard.

Also the article he wrote was very boring. He's a smart guy I'll give him that, but his work is CNN bimbo tier. No one is going to take their time to read yet another anti trump article . He should write about something more interesting. Isn't there something going on with Saudi Arabia that can spark a war? maybe he should write about that instead of a none issue like trump's hair and a Chinese image board full of cartoon frogs. I bet people at his job see him as a creep because he writes about Sup Forums that is synonymous for traps and pedophiles. He writes about very low hanging fruit but that's all Baby Ben can reach.

It's hilarious how much Trump made this guy's pussy hurt. Talk about shooting your career in the head.

the jew noticed a commercial opportunity to exploit outrage against SJWs. once he realized this course was counter-productive to the greater jewish goals he turned against it.

No one is going to believe you, Benny. The left has been screaming racism at every little thing for years now. They've cried wolf for so long that accusations of racism are meaningless now. We're using that cover of racism fatigue to go wild with redpills. Racism isn't a news story that gets attention anymore.

Ben looks really evil in a lot of pictures.

>Shapiro

This. He's a one trick pony. All he does is talk about trump like it's some ground breaking topic. Doesn't he realize that every single major news outlet has said everything about him? Who the fuck is national review? If he's writing for a smaller outlet he should at least write about something other than trump's hands. Baby ben is pretty smart on paper but I assume he's on the wrong side of the spectrum.

He looks perfectly normal here

Trump literally made him an Autist.

He's bet his entire career on Trump losing. Then he has a chance to sell himself as "The conservative who got it right about Trump" for four years.

Also, he'll try to squirm his way into actual running for office one day if he can

Jews did manage to make inroads with Christian right evangelical dupes in their effort to push the bomb Iran neocon agenda

Jews are less than 2% of the American population, no one feels obligated to be sensitive to these whiny narcissists on a daily basis

Agreed. I think Ann Coulter said it best.

It's called love of ones own.

I am not Jewish, therefore I do not wish to support Israel anymore, especially after they whine about how we're not doing enough to help them.

Get fucked Benny

>he'll try to squirm his way into actual running for office one day if he can

We are collecting his antics and will release them to him competitors when he decides to run for office.

What's hilarious to me is how he completely psychologically unraveled over some piece of ass. The midget wouldn't even be in this bitch's eyeline. Stupid as hell. How long before this guy is such a psychological wreck that he's sucking dick for nickles? I'm guess about year five of President Trump's administration.

too many

Haha, I was there for that event. It was at University of Michigan. Admittedly, it was a good talk, although in that environment you can't really challenge his views in any meaningful way.

Someone removed the attribution so I put it back

just how new are you

youtube.com/watch?v=jilQ_31WquQ

Ben has never been more right

The anti-Semitic demagoguery here is appalling

Yes. If only there was some way the Jews could have a voice in the media, so they could tell their side. Sadly they will never be able to compete with some teenagers on an anime image board.

What are you going to do about it, Chaim?

> ID is PETA
Is the organization PETA produced by Jewish Trickery?

How could someone go from based to SJW overnight, sheekyforums?

It's like he was abducted by aliens and replaced by a double. Is the Donald that powerful?

I hate anti-antisemitism and personally think the Jews are one of the four great civilizations on earth along with Europe, China, and India .

But the Jews became unhinged after they gained Israel. They started a zionist campaign of extermination against the Palestinians that is still horrifying the rest of the world, they manipulate public opinion to be pro-Israel, anti-Arab and propagate white guilt. They beleive when you identify them as elites pushing their interests is archetypal primal racism against them.

The Jews are the people who gave us the Bible, Einstein, Freud, Mahler, Spinoza and Jesus and Niels Bohr.

The Jews should return being people of the book as is their tradition, and stop trying to build an empire in the Middle-East and a Zionist 3rd column in the West.

shit meant 5 great civillizations.

>inb4 Europe isn't one unified civilliation.

I count Europe uniquely with regards to the Greco-Roman, Christian, Renaissance and Enlightenment historical periods in world history.

>The Jews should return being people of the book as is their tradition

Personally I don't think the Jews hold the Talmud in such a high regard, and is deuterocanonical in comparison to the Torah.

However I'm not a Jew and don't know that much about it.

>exterminate
>palestinians

proofs?

Not appalling, just embarrassing. It shows a really child-like understanding of how the world works.

Wow, I found some jews doing some fucked up shit. It's a conspiracy! Dey holdin' us down! Jewish devils don't want us to get ahead!

Their push for race mixing is understandable, considering what happened the last time white people got really interested in racial purity. And just you watch what this immigrant shit in europe leads to. You'll be thanking the jews soon enough. 1.6 billion muslims worldwide. Something had to wake us up. Why not something in cucklandia? They'd be the first to complain about anti-muslim action and global pre-emptive action.

>Torah

middleeastmonitor.com/20140823-unicef-israel-killed-500-children-in-gaza/

nigger...i just want to make America great again.

stfu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Israel

>"TRUMP IS A RACIST!"
>t. Jew journalist

>"TRUMP IS LIKE HITLER!"
>t. Jew journalist

>"TRUMP HATES FREE TRADE!"
>t. Jew journalist

>"TRUMP CALLS ALL MEXICANS RACIST!!"
>t. Jew journalist

>"TRUMP HATES ISRAEL!!"
>t. Jew journalist

>"TRUMP MAKES MUSLIMS WANT TO KILL US!!"
>t. Jew journalist

>"TRUMP'S 'AMERICA FIRST' RHETORIC ECHOES NAZIS!!"
>t. Jew journalist

>"DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH!"
>t. Jew journalist

>"AMERICA MUST REMAIN MULTICULTURAL!"
>t. Jew journalist

>"TRUMP HATES ALL WOMEN!!"
>t. Jew journalist

"How come all these Jews are writing articles like this? They're just pointless knee-jerk ad hom hit-pieces with zero substance."
>"OMFG ANTI-SEMITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>t. Jew journalists on both sides of the isle

No shit, he's wearing a fucking yarmulke, you inbred limey fuck

>big yearly population growth
>8th most obese "country" in the world

economist.com/node/8846631

silly goys

Slaves in the South had huge population growths and were often obese. It doesn't mean slavery was right.

As smart as he is, he really doesn't understand "trolling".

doesnt make them exterminated either, goy

Which proves he has some manner of Aspergers. Not being able to understand a joke, let alone take one, is a big red flag.

Jews were better during Mel Brook's time. Now they're a bunch of whiny pussies.