Why do foreigners think we're cowboys?

South Carolina checking in.
The south will rise again soon boys.

Hollywood

i fucking want the same soooo much
hot semi racist blonde southern belle
hnnnngggghhh

also the South shall rise again

the western accent is based on ours so it's probably easy to get the impression we're the same people from watching westerns if you're a foreigner.

also Xth for Elder Scrolls is /dixie/-related

Georgia here.

nth for Stonewall was unironically an autist

to give you a culture

>when a European thinks you have no culture because of your unwilling participation in a union with Y*nkees

soon they will learn

>you have no culture
>french

Have fun with your dying culture baguette-boy

>2017
>not going to church

Dunmer agrarianism is modeled on the ideal southern economy

Death to Almalexia the whore tbqh

Never was a church going man

Well soon you'll be a hell-going man
*spills glass of sweet tea on your head*

MOURNHOLD

CITY OF LIGHTS

CITY OF MAGIC

>I like Oblivion aesthetics

makes me wanna buy an xbox hueg tbqh

>always had one house in ald'ruhn whose owner i would murder and use the building for storing my collection of artifacts, weapons/armor, and rare items

What the fuck were they thinking with 90% of those Oblivion designs?

they didn't even have buildings made from gargantuan crustaceans

Why have the last 2 threads devolved into /Elderscrolls/?

>devolved

>devolved

Reminder that the Nords weren't at Red Mountain

Texas is

taught the guy was fucking a horse there for a second haha whoops

>tfw you want to play some Y'allder Scrolls but the only game you have a functional modded build of is Skyrim

reminder that the Forsworn did nothing wrong

skyrim is okay if you mod it with a thousand mods and play it in a very sub-optimal roleplaying style.

(assasin that can only kill with pickpocketing poison into his enemies is my favorite)

I currently have almost 300 mods installed, so yes, I'm aware
>tfw it's still not enough

How does it feel knowing you Dixiecucks will always be inferior to the much superior Northerners?

That build is actually pretty fun

You can do that???

yea, you can put poison into peoples pockets to hurt them, might need a pickpocket perk though dont really remember.
I recommend requiem if you actually want to kill someone though.

how the hell do you manage to keep the game stable with that many mods.
I cant handle 120+

>haha dicksee cucks are inferior to us '''northerners'''
a.k.a The eternal jankee and the cuck bunch

>use Mod Organizer, not NMM
>don't install two mods that potentially effect the same thing unless you're willing to put time into resolving their conflicts (or if there's a patch)
>stay away from mods that expand the cities too much, they're almost always CTD-fests (for example, that Holds mod), I use JK's Skyrim + Dawn of Skyrim, which fucks up your FPS somewhat but is stable
>use LOOT
>instead of just loading your most recent game from the main menu, start a new game and then quickly load your last save (fixes almost all issued with the game crashing when you continue the game)
that's basically all I can think of. The first point especially though, NMM sucks shit compared to MO. I still get a crash maybe once every three hours of gameplay but that's not so bad.

I guess I just never bothered to take any pickpocketing perks. It seemed like a useless skill to me because the NPCs barely ever carry anything useful around.

oh yeah, and for resolving conflicts a lot of people suggest TESVEdit, but that's basically just autism. It's hours of work to maybe save you one crash every 10 hours in-game, not worth it.

If you want to get into modded autism games go for minecraft desu

"no"

>Singleplayer game with bad community means the game is bad
:thonkang:

>game with shit mechanics isn't a shit game
*thinking*

you can pickpocket their armor and weapons in base game.
Its pretty hilarious

>minecraft
Victoria 2 is much more fun and easy to mod desu

also bethesda games are pretty fun to mod if you know your way around MAYA

Ill admit they keep fucking up the game with each update but its still enjoyable with mods
Part of me agrees with what notch did selling out but part of me wants him to come back to it and fix it

Don't really care bud

its pretty good to get children into modding and design.
I would definitely play minecraft with my little brother and try to make him do basic code (IF ONLY I HAD ONE)

The game has actual legit coding in it, the computer mods and redstone shit require you to think creatively and know legit code languages
Honestly i would implement it in schools early on for kids who want to get into vidya dev, making kids want to learn is more important than forcing them

And the endless microcrafting helps you remember shit

>south
>culture

Why do you think incest and bastardized versions of soul food and music is culture?

don't care

>Lee

How do I into pickup trucks? I want one but I don't know anything about them.

What is there to into?

>devolved

Get a Ford Ranger so I won't be the only one

>buying cars
What a bourgouise concept amiritefellas

Hello there, Southern Yanks.

How's life in Yankee America?

I have a biography on him I've been meaning to read. My current understanding is that he hated anything that could give a man pleasure, like some kind of Virginian Miyamoto Musashi.

Dying thread

Why not just post in /cum/?

Because /cum/ is shit

Why are you the only one?

Because not many people have them

>16 year old from /brit/ thinks a thread is dying because nobody responded to his bait and there isn't ten posts a second

Faggot name and full of Californians

because I'm not a shitposter and I don't want to be bundled into one general with 30+ states and two foreign countries that I don't give a damn about

or maybe because nobody posts here and there's always one person desperately trying to keep the thread alive with a bump post

we have a better IP to post ratio than /brit/ does, now take off the proxy, Luigi O'Finnegan

The Hortator wandered through the Mourning Hold, wrestling with the lessons he had learned. They were slippery in his mind. He could not always keep the words straight and knew that this was a danger. He wandered to find Vivec, his lord and master, the glory of the image of Veloth, and found him of all places in the Temple of False Thinking. There, clockwork shears were taking off Vivec's hair. A beggar king had brought his loom and was making of the hair an incomplete map of adulthood and death.

Nerevar said, 'Why are you doing this, milord?'

Vivec said, 'To make room for the fire.'

I am quite enjoying CSA/Dunmer fusionposting

the thing that actually made skyrim shit was that you couldn't have the Forsworn become the dominant faction in the Reach

>/cum/
Terminally nonwhite

no i'm not well
i was repeatedly dropped on my head as a child thus i have brain damage ... please help me

I always thought that was weird

Southern blacks and spics > Californians and Yankees desu

>mfw I checked that and it's actually true

I was referring to the orientals, specifically.

Are all the Canadians chinks or something? I've never been there.

Have you made any progress with the advancement of the dixie flag yet?

They equate Texas with the South (Which it really isn't). You'll find more Cowboys the Dakota's than in Georgia or Louisiana.

Several prominent posters and flag roleplayers are full or mixed mongs. Not that there can't be interesting discussion in /cum/. It is what it is.

baby steps

>just went on /cum/ for the first time
yeah it's shit

most generals are pretty garbage tbqh.
Slow ones with a consistent amount of users are great.

Fuck yankees

where does the term dixie come from?

Mason dixon line, the border that defines where the actual south is