Is it normal to shit blood?

Is it normal to shit blood?

Other urls found in this thread:

share.pho.to/9pz0f
share.pho.to/9gkN3
share.pho.to/9gkSN
share.pho.to/9hWtH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. You've been packing too many sausages up your ass.

Do you really have to ask?

rip op

could be excessive red food dye, did you have a full bag of red hot Cheetos?

Well... do you normally shit blood?

cancer or piles

go check

no

This

occasional anal bleeding is perfectly normal among the homosexual community.

Bright red is a good sign so be happy

Yes, its normal.

When you take mass amounts of cock in the ass like you do. I'd be more worried if you didn't shit blood.

Usually when you wipe your ass and the blood is this bright red, it's a sign of hemorrhoids. When you should really be worried is when your stool is really dark and contains blood that you can't really see.

iS It nOrMaL tO ShIt bLOod?

SEE A DOCTOR!
It could be something really serious, something you DO NOT want.

You're not shitting blood you faggot, it's just that your dad ripped an hemorhroid when he fucked you like a caveman. Should have noticed the blood on his dick when you sucked it after it.

did you eat anything really spicy??

its from eating red foods, have you eaten beets recently?

only be worried if theres dark red goopy blood

kek

Yep

This. I once poop blood but it bright red. I got scared thinking my life is over. I went to the doctor they checked for hemorrhoids and I checked out ok. So My doctor than put me on urgent level 5 (which is max) to met my GI doctor. I got colonoscopy and he said everything was Gucci. What happen was I ate a shit load of sunflower seeds with the shell and that shell must of scraped the walls of my colon. Now on gud.

To die si normal.

Btw look if that blood come out of the internal stuff or just from the anus

Yeah fam. It's all good

Happens to me all the time with crohn's, if you don't have anything comparable or are not gay you should see a doc

Perfectly normal

Get your Colin checked , not a med fag but family member just got out of surgery for "polyps"? I think thats how you spell it . I cant explain it perfectly but its small early signs of cancer found in ya butt . So yeah , get ya butt checked

I had the same problem when I was studying overseas in the UK.
Maybe it was the food or maybe it was the weather. Who knows. I was shitting once every 2 and a half weeks. Sometimes longer. The shit would be so massive that I actually felt like my asshole was tearing a bit. That might be the issue.

Heyo, its a sign you have bleeding in your lower colon. Could be a bunch of things, probablly wanna set up appt with local gastroenterologist or visit the ER.

Chances are you have either taeniasis or hemorrhoids.
Have you been to any 3rd world country recently? if so could be the former, which is a good thing for you since you can get rid of them easily, on the other side its gross as fuck and you'll literally shit parasites until you get rid of it completely
Source: i had taeniasis, i got rid of it, then it came back, it's what happens when you live in a 3rd world country.

All these "LOL dick in bum XD" posts.
Sup Forums edgy teens.
Go to the doctors fam

NO! Go to the doctor, you autistic sack of shit! Why are you asking people medical questions when they'd just jerk off over your dead corpse . . . Again!!

Try dabbing your ass with TP when you haven't made poopies. You may just have roids or maybe anal fissures. I had a roid once and it sucked. I've had anal fissures a few times. It's basically little abrasions on your asshole. They bleed a little bit but it's not a big deal. Just be careful when you wipe. I'm sure a bath would help too but I'm not queer so I never tried that.

Good news is it's fresh blood so the bleeding is at the end of your digestive system.

That looks like Carbonara sauce.
I would be more worried if I was shitting that.

does it hurts taking a dump?

YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK YUKK *PUKES BLOOD* OH JUSUS WHAT DA FUCK

YUKK #FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

-----

FUCK YOU, LIGHTBEARER CHRISTIAN ACADEMY!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

I WANT TO MISBEHAVE IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SHOUT AND YELL AND SCREAM IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SEE CHILDREN WEARING THEIR UNDERWEAR IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO KICK YOU OR ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS IN THE MOTHERFUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

reported for being an autistic faggot

Could be as simple as an anal fissure or as awful as bowel cancer. Go get it checked by a doctor Sup Forums doesn't have the answers you're looking for.

Ya, perfectly normal.

Id rather die then have a doctor stick fingers up my ass.

That's because you're a closet homosexual and afraid you get an erection. You think the doc wants to shove his finger into your gaping lardass?

Congrats faggot you got rectal cancer

if it's bright then it's fine, it's most likely just a torn asshole
if it's darker though that means it's from deeper inside which can mean many things ie go to the hospital and ask them to stick a webcam up your ass, and don't forget to livestream it

If you consider being gay and being fucked in the ass normal, then yes.

Looks like you took tomato sauce on a piece of toilet paper, arent ya gonna eat it?

Its not black so its not internal bleeding you seem to have cut your asshole/rectum due to a hard shit or something, I have suffered the same thing before like 3 times you just need to get more fibre in your diet and shit whenever the slightest feeling of needing a shit happens so its small and easy to pass that way the cut can heal nice and easy