I am being doxed tomorrow. What should I do?

I am being doxed tomorrow. What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uOa-ObWPAKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>An hero
You can't dox a dead man.

don't get doxxed

Suicide is always an option. Livestream so Sup Forums can get some new stuff.

Good idea. What's your favourite method?

Go incognito mode bro

Key details of this story have been omitted.

I know a guy that might be able to help... But it's gonna cost ya.

youtube.com/watch?v=uOa-ObWPAKg

an hero

no other choice at this point

This

Suicide is always an option.

Destroy the internet

Pretty much I critisized a gaming server for promoting ODing with children. I made a video and they got my info and have threatening me and have been for a while.

Oh well they can't do anything. You didn't do anything that would make random people mad like killing animals so even if they post your info here no one will care. As shit as Sup Forums is NYPA still mostly applies. At worst you'll get pizza deliveries.

>> 743760933

They're not posting it here. I have no idea where.

So all they have is your identity? Have you done anything particularly bad online or irl, criminal record or anything? If not then ignore it completely, or even make a follow up video criticizing them further.

Have you considered arson? It won't help directly with the whole doxing thing but it's pretty entertaining - probably take your mind off it. Plus there's the insurance money you get afterwards which is pretty cool.

No. They pretty much have my channel held hostage right now.

Now that I think about it, there's a lot more they've done horribly. If any attention is brought to this it probably wouldn't be good for them.

Arson sounds great. Do you have a pamphlet?

Dispute any strikes/claims, respond with indifference, keep doing what you're doing. If you don't have anything to hide and don't care, they have no ammo.

Dox yourself

The only solution