18yo

>18yo
>legal
>will get banned anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

gayboystube.com/galleries/andy-543900.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

moar

Is there a full video of him? Has be been fucked on camera yet?

dunno

search for andy teen boys world

gayboystube.com/galleries/andy-543900.html

WOW!!!!

I know he's legal but how old was he here?

MODS!!!!!

Man, I'm old enough to be his dad.

Fuck off. MOAR

kill yourselves you fucking disgusting pedofags.

MODS MODS MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

show me how and i promise i will follow. Go on

but he's 18

CODE 9!!!!! CODE 9!!! RED ALERT CP CP CP CP CP CP CP MODSSSSSSSSSSSS

this is why we can't have nice things around here

I'm 28
Is that really bad?

MODS ODDSS MODDSSS

I'm not gay and I don't care about this thread but you're a fucking faggot you squealing little cunt
You were that kid that fell down on the playground and cried
You were the kid that raised his hand in the last minute of class to remind the teacher we had homework
You were the kid who was picked last for sports teams
You are the reason for the participation trophy
You are the reason kids today can't play with BB guns or fireworks
You pathetic, limp dicked, sack of useless shit

MODS! delete this fucking disgusting gay pedofag shit.

MOOOOODS!!

I'm 37. Not as bad as me.

Well I know a lot of twinks are into daddy stuff so there's still hope, user

i'm not going to repeat myself.

more pics of his dick, I want to photoshop my sister's face onto him

CODE RED CODE REDDDDDDDDDDDD111111111!!!!!!!!!111!!!!

if you aren't smart enough to follow user's good link you wouldn't know how to photoshop dreamer

Mod here, why dont you show us more ey?111

i dont care if he's 50, he still looks 13, so that makes it wrong you fucking degenerate.

I swear you sick fucks are always trying to justify your sick behaviours, and its fucking disgusting.

so sexy

>old enough to make decisions and consent
>"youre sick for liking how he looks"

You're a fucking brainwashed puritan idiot.

for fucks sake think of the children!!!

you sick fucks just make me sick!

Fucking hope so.

bait/10

5.76 from the Russian judge

you'll get banned for being a massive faggot

> posts underage shit
> claims 18
> whines about ban
> maxed out level of retardation

No. Non of that is true

Im 100% straight, dont like men at all, 0 % homo im very sure, im not atrracted to men at all

But one year ago i found this OP pic and fapped to his set 5 times a day with full erection and horny

Hoe the fuck is that possible?

sharp/10

no one else knew

MOOOODS MOOODS MOOODS!!

pretty much a chick with a dick. Most guys that fuck trannies would claim to be straight too

Also after op pic i fapped salvagely to this hugo guy, man i was so hot and horny,fapped 5 times that day and im not homo, so what the fuck?

another 18yo boy perfectly capable of consent

No i dont find trans sexually atractted at all, i totally dislike them and find them repulsive but that 2boys damm i desesperstly want to Eat their dick and ficl them in the ass and be fucked i csnt understand. I totally repulse men and love women but i cant find any guy like this in real life all are disgusting if they were like those i would fuck but im not gay at all fucking weird

youre a bl

No never feel atraction to others men never ever, i tried but 0, not at all never found any atraction to men, only to women, and very high, then saw those 2 guys and fapped salvagely i dont know if im real life i would be atracted i wish i were and eat those little dicks damm i wish

I like andy and hugo but dont find this guy atracctive or erotic at all, very shity, you know more like Hugo and andy? Those 2 make me very horny but not this one, i never find other who get my so horny, know more?

i'm straight but i'm gonna convert to being a homo now cause i find these legal age young men so damn desirable.

that is legal you idiots.

it's not gay to fuck anything at least 10 years younger than you.

How much tweak are you on son

oh thank christ for that, i was worried i might have to be a fag to like twinky boipussy

topekeke

Is that how it works now, MODS??
Post pizza and claim the person in the image is 18 and therefore legal while they are clearly not?
Good job, MODS.

>implying gay is legal
kek, in what faggot-country do you life, faggotisthan?

what is teak ? im a 30 yo guy fit

>HOW TO TAKE A SCREENSHOT

REMINDER - You like women, anons. Women are beautiful.

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot". I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

sauce?

Wow dat autism

more of this

You're a fuckin' faggot dude

it's Dakota from Enigmatic Boys

they stole the word gay off us so we had to make up another one. It's THEIR fault m8.

This thread is super gay. Not bc of the nudes, bc of the boys that underage.
I need a loli thread now fagots

yet another GAY thread outside /lgbt/

mods

>gayboystube.com/galleries/andy-543900.html

You type very well one handed.

No one is buying your outrage.

You came in this thread to cum

Now get off your high horse.