Holy shit Howard Stern cucked Piers Morgan so hard on this interview RIGHT OFF THE FUCKING BAT...

Holy shit Howard Stern cucked Piers Morgan so hard on this interview RIGHT OFF THE FUCKING BAT. How does he manage to own the room the minute he starts talking? I want to learn to be like him.

youtube.com/watch?v=0EA4XXQ0xIo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RUkW9umVUqs
youtube.com/watch?v=8fNkVBDjtGU
youtube.com/watch?v=3-Z_opK3nfE
youtube.com/watch?v=YVKVSi4WjvQ&list=LLhqauEe6bRJAAHB4LTnqx4w&index=6
youtube.com/watch?v=R8xyHdjpHtA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ilx91f3tZHU
youtube.com/watch?v=7RSuCLXARA4
youtube.com/watch?v=FrxDP6gw4Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=cMK2wEKglXg
youtube.com/watch?v=LqakE64V1lI
youtube.com/watch?v=rJs2id-NfU4
youtube.com/watch?v=cRvQ1eoDPrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I want to learn to be like him
Good. Good.

Is that a wig?

I want his power, retard. Watch how much of a bitch he makes Piers Morgan out to be in just the first minute.

>I want his power, retard
Of courshe

Handler pretty much ended him well. She's a bitch but the bitch got pointed in the right direction here.

youtube.com/watch?v=RUkW9umVUqs

Ah, yes. Howard Stern.

How could anyone forget the number of wonders Howard Stern has enriched the world with?

HS is ultra shit now.

He's a Hillary supporter that doesn't even like swearing anymore.

This coming from a guy that created a game that made fathers undress their daughters if they got trivia questions wrong.

Fucker didn't do a 180, he killed himself and was reborn as some dull cunt.

I much prefer his older show as well, that's irrelevant to what this thread is about though.

More pics of her.

This thread is about someone outsmarting Piers Morgan.
That isn't news.
It would be news if Piers Morgan outsmarted someone else.

I'd say he's our version of Ann Coulter but Ann Coulter has some fans.
Nobody likes Piers.
His fame is baffling.

His daughters brainwashed him. New York art students.

There's tons better than that. She gets her tits and ass out constantly. There's also an Instagram video of her getting pissed on.

I don't want the ban so google for yourself.

that clicks together more.

People blaming it on age are insane.
Peak Stern was when he was aged 40-50.
Aged 50-56 was pretty good too.

A mixture of AGT, Beth, Artie leaving and everything else made him a white male Robin Quivers.

I like Howard here more
Much more interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=8fNkVBDjtGU

who /billywest/ here

youtube.com/watch?v=3-Z_opK3nfE

Everyone says they hate Piers Morgan but people share his clips more often than Tavis Smiley or whoever the fuck replaced him.

BOFF
BOFF
BOFF
GOT ANOTHA CLIP
I GOT ANOTHA CLIP BOFF

give me a name m8?
please

based

Robin would laugh and agree with Howard if he called her a nigger.

This is the GOAT Stern related clip and he's not even in it

youtube.com/watch?v=YVKVSi4WjvQ&list=LLhqauEe6bRJAAHB4LTnqx4w&index=6

All of Howard's old Letterman appearences from the early 80s until recently are basically just him talking nonstop, he does that during most interviews.

To think that such a good interviewer (the only redeeming quality he has left) has always been so averse being interviewed himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=R8xyHdjpHtA

>Everyone says they hate Piers Morgan but people share his clips more often than Tavis Smiley or whoever the fuck replaced him.
That's because he's a twat who winds people up. Of course his clips would get shared more often.

how can podcasts cucks even compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ilx91f3tZHU

>I'm the British King of all media
I'm British and the only time I ever hear about this cunt is when he's being a faggot over in Burgerland. Oh, and based Jezza once punched him.

Years of experience interviewing celebs, dealing with radio managers, and having a huge ego. Howard is the King. Piers isn't even close.

Howard Stern is arguable the best ever at trashing ppl

youtube.com/watch?v=7RSuCLXARA4

amazing

Not as amazing at this

youtube.com/watch?v=FrxDP6gw4Yk

mudduhfucka

>doesn't even like swearing anymore.

He swears all the time. All the people crying how has become PC now don't listen to the show. This week they started making plans to pay Richard a few 1000 to lick the dick cheese out Sal's foreskin. I dunno wtf people are talking about.

>but Ann Coulter has some fans.
My dick, for one.

There's tons of these clips, only some is even funny, it just shows how he always needs to be in complete control all the time. All those times he would shit on Letterman even until now but back in the day...he gave Howie a TV audience. His segments were always longer.
youtube.com/watch?v=cMK2wEKglXg

youtube.com/watch?v=LqakE64V1lI

youtube.com/watch?v=rJs2id-NfU4

If he would just come out and admit he's wearing a rug he'd get a little more respect imo

what this fucking gem?!!?

Remember when Sirius, Xm & all the other paid-satellite sub services came out & he not only promised he'd never abandon the fans who made him famous, but went on an hour long diatribe about how fucking terrible the concept of paid radio was?

he goofed on everybody. he was merciless with jerry seinfeld

youtube.com/watch?v=cRvQ1eoDPrQ

this is pretty good

>How does he manage to own the room the minute he starts talking?
That's the sign of a good interviewer, to make a guest seem that way. That's a good sign for Piers Morgan, not stern.

Jesus, we share the site with these people.