Fuck fascists, fuck the right. The working classes must unite

Fuck fascists, fuck the right. The working classes must unite.

Other urls found in this thread:

raisinghale.com/2013/02/19/average-unemployment-higher-liberal-states/
dailywire.com/news/13248/study-9-10-antifa-protesters-still-living-moms-aaron-bandler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>thinks the fascists and the right are the ones who aren't the working class
top kek. boycottwallstreet was a real movement with genuinely good intentions.
these new movements are nothing but the elites way to divide the middle class and keep them segregated and incapable of forming another resistance against their oppression.

>working classes
>liberal arts majors

Had some dumb protesters here call me a fascist racist for not taking their stupid flier. When leaving I made sure to hit the biggest Fucking puddle on the side of the road I could. Got like 4 of them.

I'm liberal. But never will admit it out loud due to how the far left has taken the meaning an twisted it to their sick causes.

We fucked up by obsessing over identity. The working classes are divided, giving the elites even more leverage than ever before. Who gives a fuck if you're white or black or trans or 78 years old. We've been tricked into infighting, while the fucks at the top keep hollowing us out daily for their bottom lines.

I make $600 a month, and I'm a happy 33yr old divorced with a 13yr old daughter white male conservative. So yeah, I'm poor, and fucking hate commies. WHITE POWER!

Way to to run with the whole being dumb and poor thing. That's commitment.

>working classes
>liberals
Ha.
raisinghale.com/2013/02/19/average-unemployment-higher-liberal-states/
This was from 2013, and it hasn't changed in the fact more liberals are unemployed than conservatives.
This doesn't count the millions who've either never had a job, or never had a job long enough to collect unemployment benefits - if it did, the liberals would be more yet.
dailywire.com/news/13248/study-9-10-antifa-protesters-still-living-moms-aaron-bandler

The working class are poor minorities and rightwingers

All these antifa cunts in their nikeys and with their iPhone and their brand clothing are the bourgeoisie who will be killed by poor minorities and low educated rednecks for their wealth

>working classes
>lazy pieces of shit who burn down stuff instead of working

What's funny is the Queen of Left Wingers - Pelosi - is now trying to condemn Antifa for their actions.
I love it when the left eats its own.

>Implying that Antifa are in any way working class and not a bunch of middle class college arts bums and wasters

nice post man

>I dont understand unity

Correction: the left is nothing but black identity, queer identity, etc.
You want to divide people by economics, but what really matters is race and gender.
If you weren't racist and sexist and heteronormative, you'd know that, shitlord.

high five

waste of dubs

>Fuck fascists, fuck the right. The working classes must unite.
Quite the contradiction. Also pic related.

>oh look, it's that one faggot again who constantly posts antifa threads