ROMNEY GIVES UP

Looks like nobody wanted to join up with the #nevertrump bullshit

A toast to another defeated enemy my friends!

cnn.com/2016/05/18/politics/mitt-romney-never-trump-independent-2016-campaign/index.html

MITT IS A MESS

What an asshole

Trump has survived everything people have thrown at him like it was nothing. Why would a failed nominee make any difference?

Manafort probably have him a phone call

*gave

I think Romney would have been worse than Obama in terms of trade

Probably said Mittens would wind up dead with his magic underwear wrapped around his neck

mitt is a mistake

Always has and always will be a loser

>yfw mormons hijack a plane and crash it into the Trump tower
>yfw it doesn't fall

We still have Jewboy Kristol to tend with. He should be made aware of his flailing attempt to run "Sasse who peddles young boy ass" will be over before it gets started.

TRUMP JUST RELEASED A JUDGE LIST ALL ARE WHITE AND 80% ARE MEN

He also gave up on his genes and is raising his wife's lover's son.

He gave up after 4 days?

Mitt wasn't able to defeat Obama, who does he think he is going after the God Emperor?

So do we still chalk this up as a failure for mittens? failed to even really try?
a fail to what would most assuredly be another fail
a pre-fail for a fail?

NO JEWS EITHER

Paul "bend that knee or I'll break it" Manafort is to thank for this.

JUST

Ben Sissy has been silent after Cernovich rattled his cage.

He is a christian.

Well that didn't last long. He is literally unstumpable

WHAT A CHOKER

HE'S A CHOKE ARTIST

What a pathetic loser. He couldn't even win against a fucking nigger 4 years ago.

JUST

just fucking kill me now

IT IS a good start. However, the arrogance of globalists sometimes over laps into obliviousness... This info needs to spread like Rafael Cruz Sr. linked to JFK assassination.

I would go a step further in relentlessly exposing the neocon Republicans as habitual homosexual, pedophile deviants. Especially from the Reagan and Bush 41 era, and right down the line to Hastert.

Many traditional Americans have been stuck in a chamber of echos as liberals, and need to be force-fed the red-pill.

How can he show his face after getting stomped by Obama is beyond me

He said shit like "I didn't write a concession speech because there's no way Obama will beat me"

Worthless piece of shit choke artist

Trump put him in his place - beneath Trump's shoe

I see this Manafort guy being mentioned a lot. What is Mr. Manaforts full name?

Paul "I know where the bodies are because I put them there" Manafort