Wife's dildos I never known she had y would she do this

Wife's dildos I never known she had y would she do this

youre a cuck. she likes bbc

You've got a small dick mate

I haven't got a small d

because black dicks are bigger and better than white dick

Put your penor next to them for a comparison.

This

>y would

12yo gayfag detected

Black Dildos are normaly cheaper
And why, donĀ“t you masturbate ?

She's a closet coal burner.

With nothing to compare to for size I don't see the issue. Based on the wood they're on they aren't even that big. So I don't see the issue.

Unless you're so insecure you think solid black dildos are representative of a race interest thing.
Protip: they aren't

Most dildo shops don't have a super big selection, so when she went to get the size she probably grabbed the cheapest color there, if they even had a choice of colors, and didn't think further on it.

based user

My wife very tactfully bought a dildo that is near exactly my size.
I like fucking her a lot, but to be honest, there are nights where I just prefer a quick fap and then sleep.
However, without having a tiny dick, the dildo she bought was pretty much the smallest one around (at ~6 1/2 inches). It's still a respectable size as far as plastic dicks go.
To compensate, she does have a magic wand and I enjoy using that on her as well.

rollan

rolling for this

Don't feel to bad user. I found my wife's and she clearly likes bigger clocks than the one attached to me.

I'm sure you beat off when she's not around. Why shouldn't she?

Wouldn't worry, wife has all sorts

Ask her about it, but not out of the blue.
Next time you have sex with her, act normal and fuck her. In the process you switch to the dildo and put it in her. After you're done, come back here and tell the anons about her reaction.

Put hot sauce on it :)

I have a related problem, I found this pic that my wife sent to a male coworker with no additional context.
Am I cucked /b?

seems like this... sympathize...

Nice pic bro! ;-))

She has mental problems bud.

Only if you accept it

Just venting here.

>Working on computer at home.
>Fucking windows 10 being a little bitch
>Cuss at computer
>Wife thinks I was cussing at her because
>She was trying to tell me something important while I was working
>Wife's feelings are hurt

Why did I get married again?

Oh I remember now.

I have an unconscious urge to dislike sex, money and freedom.

maybe she is some kind of mistress and only spank the guy

Murder her. Only choice.

my wife hid one for years, i confronted her about it and she shared her fantasy for bbc , it was a gateway dick to a cuck lifestyle. Right now she's asleep with her 2 bbc bulls in bed after whole night of fucking and I'm making them breakfast. I never thought this would be my life!

No offense but you sound dense. My wife can be a complete irrational bitch so I understand you, but you and your wife both probably need to take a step back and relax. You know, I noticed this with my parents: they were always arguing about stupid bullshit and were both obnoxious, but when something bad happened (someone in the family getting badly hurt or dying) they were completely different for weeks - caring, respectful, very humane. I learned that sometimes life has to kick you into nuts for you to realize what's really important.

I hope you find god soon

lol

True or false will I be able to tell from fucking people from the dildo

This

cheaper my ass cheapest one is 80 the whit ones you can buy for 10

You think she wears stockings and high heels when her bull is pounding out her married pussy?

Don't lie, OP. Those dildos are YOURS you fucking faggot.

look

we av spoke bout this now she's showing me pics of her self

Just leave her bro

kek

it's not even hard wtf? are you doing it on porpouse?

have you ever masturbated since you got married?

Oh shit. She likes em REALLY BIG. I wonder if her pussy giggles when you fuck her?

deepthroat one of them. post pic

I hope so

No I couldn't get it hard from thinking it was just to show u the size

how long are those
my jelly one is like 17cm

As long as my for arm

Man you're gay, I bet they are yours.

I've been with her 8 years never knowing this

Don't confront her; instead, up the ante. Buy a Fleshlight with a mouth sleeve, and an asshole sleeve. Make sure both sleeves are black.

so she's been taking pics of her self for what not to show me so who's getting the pictures

She must be fucking somebody else and blame it on the dildo for her pussy feeling mushy felt the difference months back but never crossed my mind

>being so fucking gay you save photos like the one you just posted
what's it like being so desperate for pussy your disease ridden ass needs to resort to massive amounts of propaganda on the internet in the vain hope of convincing some people your meme isn't bullshit? the lonliness you suffer must be worse than that of those who buy anime pillows and call them their waifus. i'd imagine

sage these cancerous threads, and post offtopic images.

I think you are about to find out about an entire other world your wife is involved in...seems she's "breadcrumbing" you into the whole story. Time to start asking yourself some questions. Are you willing to share, would be the first one.

This is one thing I can't share with my mates it's messing me up

More pics