Where's the uncensored version? Isn't the blu ray out?

Where's the uncensored version? Isn't the blu ray out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LayXXuRb5MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

search Youtube. It's there.
One user made a thread and posted the entire scene the day the Bluray set was released

youtu.be/LayXXuRb5MU
>time spent finding it
>10 seconds/1st result

Clearly I wanted the hd version not some shit filmed from someones tv you inbred fuck

I swore off Walking Dead when they killed Glenn and made it obvious he just crawled under a dumpster, just to create buzz without actually risking the status quo

Is Negan worth getting back into it?

>>Where's the uncensored version?
>Y-you didn't give me the yogurt when you sponfed me! I want the yogurt!
Put an effort in your damn self you petty little cunt

>getting this butthurt you were an idiot about answering someones clear question

Get the fuck out you stupid mong

>Is Negan worth getting back into it?
Well, he has only been on The Walking Dead for one episode so I don't know. Wait and see how the season 7 premiere goes.

>remember Negan is going to be in season 7
>remember that they fucked up the easiest finale to ever make

God I'm still fucking pissed

You made the right move dropping it when you did. The "WHO DID NEGAN KILL? TUNE IN NEXT SEASON" cliffhanger was the biggest kick in the balls I've ever received from a television show. I'll watch the opening episode of season 7 because I want to see who Negan killed but I'm still really pissed about the cliffhanger.
Me too.

Well according to leaks we already know who dies.

Just sucks that since I torrent the show, I can't show that I hate the show my boycotting it.

>leaks
Fill me in?

He killed Laura Palmer

Damn...

Cliffhanger death is Abe. Daryl cant takr it and tries to flash out. Negan doesn't like this and kills Glenn as punishment and takes Daryl prisoner.

>flash
Lash

>moves to a 4th option
>unnamed blonde woman
>guest director David Lynch

FUG

Abraham gets his head smashed in, Daryl freaks out and tries to attack Negan, Negan decides another person must die because of Daryl's outburst, Glenn gets his head smashed in, when Negan and his gang leave they take Daryl with them and tell Rick that if his people try anything they'll kill Daryl.

That sounds sloppy as shit.

The cliffhanger is even sloppier. Negan does eeny, meeny, miny, moe to pick his victim and right before he picks the camera switches to the first person perspective of the victim and then as Negan smashes the victim's head in a ridiculously cheap looking blood effect appears on the screen and then everything fades to black. It was the worst cliffhanger I've ever seen. The entire episode builds up hype for Negan and then once he appears we get a 10 minute monologue from him that builds up even more hype and then they pull that cliffhanger bullshit. It completely ruins the hype and fills you with rage.

>uncensored
>just says fuck a bunch of time