Why do other scandicucks hate on samis and their culture so much?? Is it because they prefer somalians?

Why do other scandicucks hate on samis and their culture so much?? Is it because they prefer somalians?

no

I have no love nor hate for them whatsoever. They leave me alone and mind their own business and I'll do the same. (haha "same" fattar ni?)

Wolf hating reindeer fuckers.

Du kan gjerne ta alle sammen.

dont know about sweden but nobody here even acknowlges them

Why do other scandicucks hate on finns and their culture so much?? Is it because they prefer somalians?

>sami
Maddji

Then take them, they're abo-tier

No one really has any agenda against them in reality. Maybe norwegians who live in the sami areas but that's it.

Can you point out what makes them so bad?

Nothing against them but would not breed with due to pic related.

DEFEND finland

samilians are nigger tier

also samis are based but the only one i know just looks like a finn and is white, dried reindeer meat is delicious

People have somehow started believing that they are our indigenous people and real swedes are invaders. There's no stop to the cucking

They are. Genetically more indigeneous than any european population. Even basques won't come close to such amounts of original european Autosomal DNA.

Samis are disgusting inbred mountain niggers on welfare.

>muh minority
>muh reindeer
>muh state money

Fuck off and die - sami genocide now

not really comparable to the "ebil white oppressors stealing the land of the indjuns" narrative people are pushing nowadays

I don't have a problem with Samis as an ethnic group. Most of them are normal people.

It's the fucking herders I hate. They're a minority among the Sami. They are the ones craving gibs and yelling oppression everytime someone builds a house in the northern half of Sweden.

Saamis are ok people, but they are a bit simple from growing up in really small trusty circles, and get lured into shit like communism and drugs.

Good one OP ("Nordic hater" poster)

Fucking great one this time

>be lundborg
>spend entire career cutting the balls off travellers and writing about how dumb and inferior Samis are
BUT
>be part Sami
>marry and have babbies with Sami woman
what did Lundborg mean by this?

muh DIS MAH LAND WHITE MAN, MAH ANCESTORS LIVED HERE
or muh REINDEER, GIB REPERATIONS CAUSE I CANT SUSTAIN THIS SHITTY BUSINESS

why would i like snow niggers?

Bump

literally snowniggers