When will the 'slavs are not white' meme die out?

(pic related: four cute obviously white serbian girls in traditional dress)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendish_Crusade
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's only the wannabe Nazis that believe Slavs are untermensch

Most people on Sup Forums are smarter than that

I'm a slav and we are not White

source: me - a slav

Well I'm pale as hell, I'd say I'm as white as a person can get, so speak for yourself (my guess is someone from your ancestry probably humped a turk or two therefore you are a bit shitskinned).
Also, diaspora fag

They hate us cause they aint us

WE

we aren't white

Other than polish bros, czech and croatians, you guys are trash.

Get out roach

Stormfags think that because hitler had a view that slavs were inferior, that they're not white. This is of course hilarious because hitler never based anything off a "white first" policy anyways.

WUZ

There was some mixing in occupied countries, btw ty hungabro

WHYTE N SHEEEEIT

We are balkan, but not fucking subhuman roaches

Mongoloids will never be considered white

Slavs are bargain bin whites: look vaguely similar but are of inferior quality.

It will die eventually. It is from a time when Catholics and Protestants killed each other. When Germans and French where considered different races and so on.

With the rapefugees and so on, an external enemy will remove the old paradigm.

Sorry bro it is no meme
>pic related

Did anyone outside of Sup Forums, /NSDAP/ and Sup Forums ever said that?

>ey effendi u want some carpets?

>ey papi i suc yo dick for 5 euro

I am slav and I am white.

some slavs are mixed, and cant be considered 100% slav though.

It's a same Croatia isn't in the EU but romania is. I know they are not slavs but still.

A patch of my skin, I'd say I'm pretty damn white. But I must admit to the fact that many Serbs really do not look that white I guess (I blame the turkroaches)... I look pretty non-serbish myself because of my face and pale as fuck skin (damn, I'd really like to know my ancestry because I swear I have the weirdest face imaginable, seems like a mix of various european nationalities) and have had a few situations when people would persume I'm not even from here because of it.
Man I don't even know anymore... To me it seems like only the most retarded of 'Serbs' (the only type of Serb that is shown around here for 'muh serbs are untermensch' purposes) are really dark-skinned and with black hair, so as I said I blame the turkroaches.

Nice pics from nationalstereotypr.com topkek.
Fucking roach

That's hardly white.

did anyone outside of Sup Forums etc. ever said that niggers are a lower race?

I've met Slavs. They are brutish, thuggish fellows who act more like negroes rather than respectable white men.

Okay, so my father is 100% polish and my mom is 100% pure bavarian phenotype.

So hol up, you be sayin' we wuzn't huwhite?

>me name is abu bubu mohmadovic and i white becoz pale skin

Exactly, what I said. I mean my family is extremely white, one brother has extremely blond hair and blue eyes, the other has light brown hair and blue eyes, I have light brown hair and light hazel eyes. This meme needs to die out, real Serbs are white, the dark skinned 'Serbs' have turkroach blood in them.

you fucking what?
no timestamp here, but I dont have sunlight right now.

WE WUZ KRALS N GOVNO

t. hasmet izzetovic

Well I'm sorry you've had such an experience, but I can assure you that a vast majority of us are great people.

We should have all aligned with the nazis, because we'd take europe in 2 days and set up gas chambers all over the Americans to exterminate you mestizo untermensch. Slavs decided who won the war.

t. Slav

Okay that's pretty white. Where are you from exactly? You don't look b*lkan.

Man, that's some nice hair.
Come back home slav brother.

Mehmetic please, you're not slavyan.

Calling one race "less worthy than other" is internationally considered a indecent behaviour. Altough opinion that blacks are lower race than others is still quite common.

The question if Slavs belong in white race or not is a question of categorization, thus it would not be immoral to say they do or do not.

>cherrypicking
>fucking mexico saying who is or isnt white

what *is* this?

>forgetting about the Mongol/Turk invasions
SLANTY SLAVIC EYES

I get that you're butthurt turkroach, but damn you don't need to post the same pic twice, at least get some new 'muh slavs are shitskinned like me' pictures

You're a fucking idiot if you let this meme bother you. Why would you want to be a part of such a cucked race anyway? When China rises, you idiots will be claiming to be descendants of Mongol invaders and praising Tengri.

When you stop falling for turks and other muds posting that pathetic meme. Slavs are white, and also the only ones with balls left in Europe so please don't let this shit bother you.

Slavs aren't white because they can't build or maintain functioning countries. All Slav countries are corrupt poor shitholes.
>In b4 muh communism

Nice hair, senpai. Get rid of the shaggy-doo beard though.

>trying this hard for a Turkroach...

We didn't hold them at the gates of Europe so you'd bend over for, Mehmet...

You don't have to believe us, but we're white.

t. proud blue-eyed brown-haired Slav

With the Turks, the enriching was pretty much one sided with the Turks being the enriched side. Mongols was Russia and Ukraine.

thx, I will come back when I can.
I still speak russian fluently.
I moved here with my parents at the age of 9, I think I wouldnt do that if I could have decided.

Northern Russia, 1 grandma is german from Ukraine, 1 Grandpa is Ukrainian 1 Grandma is Russian 1 Grandpa is from where I was born, he went to live into the forrest, quite a tough guy, but quite egoistic.

Oh shit muhammovic is mad

Take your hand off the detonator, you will get your 72 virgins another day

You know nothing, user Snow.

The butthurt belt is wealthy, Russia is powerful. Try again mixed race subhuman.

>obviously serbian

yeah no shit, I could tell that by the hook nose and Cecalips.

why do all serbian women look identical?

It's a meme you dip
Like the barbosa, it's just to spite target countries

yep dont have it anymore
are you italian?

50/50 polish german

And the Huns?

Croatia is in the EU you dumb gypsy fuck. I mean, I know that hungarian education isn't all that but god damn.

>Wealthy
Top kek. More like poor as shit.

>it's just a meme bro

Hahah,

FUCK back off to Zimbabuwe

>muh pale doesn't equal white
I'd consider my facial features to be white

My condolensces

What the hell am I looking at? Are you a really feminine penis or are you a girl?

you guys converted to Islam. Nice try Bosnian.

>tfw you will never be white

they look like the fucking humans from the mumin trolls

I've seen that graph altered plenty of times, nice skewed bullshit roachfag.
Now go back to fucking your donkey. Black portugal may be a meme, but the bestiality and inbreeding in your shithole of a country isn't. :^ )
Oh and, welcome newfriend

>being a christian makes you white

Great, when are you taking in your white Zambian, Mexican, Ugandan brothers?

I am a green eyed and blond Serbian

Who'd know

feels good to be born in the grey zone.

when you stop behaving like white niggers, especially you and romania

he's probably from RSK (orthodox serb county inside bosnian territory).

Anyway, pale skin doesn't make you white. If it did, pale Afghans, K*rds, Syrians would be considered whiter than shitalians and moortugese people.

Romanians are noble Latins

Fuck off Germans say always that am pale as fuck. And look like an vampire.
t.slav

>morrowind character creator

>Germany
>Germanic

>skin
>meaning someone is white

Czech Republic is probably 1% Vietnamese at this point so makes sense, lol @ Nordicks

as soon as all nonslav nations die out because of shitskins. so... basically wery soon

people who consider blue eyes and blonde hair as a big factor in being "white" usally lack in every other aspect of actually being a european male

nice hair bro

>tfw balding

Could say the same about you. You're literaly the niggers of europe. Didnt believe the memes until i saw it with my own eyes.

I never said that, but as can be seen in the picture I have quite white looking facial features.

pff yeah just as much as west turkey or the unimportant parts of russia

I'm pretty sure swedes are the biggest minority group in sweden.

>slavs ruining Germany

GEE, I wonder what happened to the original population of Germans.

You have white skin but Mongoloid/Asian features. High flat cheeks, thin lips. I thought I was looking at a Korean's face. Italians, Greeks etc. are the opposite. Brown skin but European skull structure.

Assimilated Slavs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendish_Crusade

>be me
>haven't been outside in a long times because autist
>go out to manage some documents
>be shocked by how pale my hands are

I've become a cuck, lads :(

Turk in charge of whiteness

%60 in charge of anything