Any robots confronted their parents about being circumcised?

Any robots confronted their parents about being circumcised?

Confronting relatives/friends about to have kids counts too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cEO7zDdmm-w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pasted from

it's disgusting. My parents kept the plastibell that was used to mutilate me.

My arms and legs strapped down to a board, my foreskin was ripped apart with clamps, a metal probe was used to separate the foreskin from my glans(at birth to at least three years old, it is attached to it in the same way that fingernails are attached to your eyelids), then a line was clamped down my foreskin, and an incision was made down that line. Then this plastibell was forced under my foreskin, and that piece of string was tied around the skin to cut off its blood flow. Then the rest of the foreskin was cut off, the handle was broken off of the plastibell, and that ring was left on my penis until the skin became necrotic and died.

Then my parents decided to tape it in my "baby book", right next to the wrist band I wore, as if it were completely normal.

Thank goodness i've got 4skin

My mom actually commented on it once, I don't remember why, i think it was something on television that prompted her, but she said she shouldn't have let herself be convinced it was the right thing to do (or something similar).

That's just messed up.

get over it fucking faggot
i had to get a circumcision at 23 because of health issues
sex is better now

grow up and stop being an underage whinny little shit

its normal kid

>but she said she shouldn't have let herself be convinced it was the right thing to do (or something similar)
too fucking late now

>be me 5 or 6 yo
>take a piss one morning
>raise the seat and slap my weewee on the toilet bowl (its a high toilet, this was the only way to piss the "cool" way)
>as im peeing the seat suddenly comes crashing down on my penor
>rushed to ER, the fellas there were nice enough to let us go first
>get appointment for the operation
>get circumsized
No big deal at all tbh, just got some anestics and went to sleep
>wake up, dick in bandages, needing to pee
>qt nurse helps me, checks if all is Ok
>peeing stings alot but thats all
>had to pour water over my dick during pissing so it stopped stinging
>go to school again, tell my story
>theres a line @boys restroom to check out my dick

Thats my story, im half circumsized so the head of my dick sticks out a lil like a doggo dick.

True, but I'm a subby little faggot so it's no big deal!

If you wanted to restore it, the foreskin you have left is a head start.

I doubt very much surgery was necessary.

Who cares, stop being such a beta virgin about it. You're either cut or you're not. This whole concept of confrontation is pure cringe

Yeah I'm gonna argue with people about what they're going to do with their kids' dicks.

>More like I don't give a fuck.

>Any robots confronted their parents about being circumcised?
who are you quoting?

Thats exactly why my mom asked to save as much as possible, im okay with my dick. Memery aside, i've noticed alot less buildup of gunk in between washing sessions. So I've got that going for me.

that's sad

agreed

True dat, girls dont give a fuck about cut or uncut.

No because my parents weren't jewcucked

wtf are you talking about faggot, wash your dick when you shower and you won't get "gunk" this is the problem with you jewcucks, go for the "Easy" way which is mutilating a perfectly healthy baby boy just cause you don't want to deal with washing your baby with the same care and love you would a baby girl, you people sicken me.

>i had to get a circumcision at 23 because of health issues
you're so fucking filthy you allowed this to happen?
quit lying about sex being better, everyone know it literally dulls and then severs a fucktonne of nerve endings
also no onewould fuck your disgusting ass.

srl ? Post a pic of low and loose... Never see it

why u mad fatso? cant find you own dick?

There are no health issues that require circumcision, despite what US doctors like to say.

>whether my dick is mutilated or not doesn't matter because girls like mutilated dicks just the same as normal ones

ok "doctor", whatever you say

I do wonder how much bigger my dick could've been had they not fucked up the circumcision or left it alone. It turns slightly to the left because of there not being enough skin to support my mass

The glans looks like it's literally merging with the shaft...

Yeah that part looks retarded but it is fucking huge

Uncircumcised dicks are 1/4 inch longer on average and the best explanation is that tight circumcisions create the discrepancy

Also you can stretch and grow more skin. Just do what the the foreskin restoration guys do. You can stop when things are loose enough.

I personally find cut dicks really weird, the tip isn't smooth at all like it's supposed to be. They really creep me out and I wouldn't have sex with one, thank god my BF is uncut

Some girls prefer cut. Maybe they don't know the smoothness difference.

Prove me wrong. Tell me one single issue a non-American doctor would recommend circumcision for. Protop you can't.

Women don't know how good they have it.

Some people think this looks good. Some people are fucking retarded.

Phimosis

apart from phimosis

But it looks retarded so no one wants it bro

KEK. Yeah, nah.

had to get cut for medical reasons, kinda wish i had foreskin, but meh. i'd rather have a useable dick than have foreskin. dick grew like 4 inches after i had it done as a kid.

kecc, yeah. Are you a retard?

>robots

this is not /lgbt/, you gay faggot.

found the mad cutfag, mommy hates u

>had to get cut for medical reasons
No you didn't.

American doctors just lied to your parents.

>in the same way your fingernails are attached to your eyelids

What kinda fucking eldritch horror fucking bloodline do you have, acolyte?

Someones definitely lied to you, user.

I know, I meant that I just wondered why some girls don't feel the same way as despite the tip roughness thing.

I may be the only one, but I rather like my dick sans foreskin.

I'm not angry anyone did it, and to be mad about something like this would mean I'm pretty fucking comfy in life to have this kinda problem

When we had a son sixteen years ago, we had read a bunch of polls and reports saying women preferred giving head to circumcised men.

Easy choice for my son. EZ.

Man ure parents got cheated the procedere was useless without a proper dicksucker.

i like being cut i think it looks better

just phimosis

great reasoning im sure your son thanks you

>all doctors are evil dick loping loraina Bobbitt impersonators

Just end your life fam. It's not that big of a deal to warrant a Sup Forums thread

I've thanked my parents multiple times for having me circumcised. I'd hang myself if I had a nasty looking sea monster in my pants.

Pussy. I've been circumcised my entire life and now I'm married after multiple sexual partners. It results in smaller risk for diseases common with foreskin like Balantitis and other shit. Your parents did you a favor. Tell them "thank you."

I just have no idea why this is a source of anger for people. How fucked/easy does your life have to be for this to be what sets you off?

>this level of stockholm syndrome
>encouraging mutilation because women "like it more" (they don't, and it shouldn't matter)
>avoiding confrontation with abusive parents because "its over bro cant change the past btw this is why ur virgin bro"

never knew Sup Forums was so cucked

hope all your firstborn sons enjoy getting half their dicks chopped off and sold to cosmetic companies by jews

they use it to make the anti aging cream for the dried up skanks you want to impress so badly, and you pay them to do it

Why are mutilatedfags so sensitive about their parents decision to mutilate them being questioned?

Eastern European polls and reports. In the US you're looked at like a freak and won't get head from anyone... Without them laughing that is.

> Not circumcised

I can clean my penis just fine, and not attract STI's because I don't go raw in random cum sluts.

Circumcision only makes sense for legit retards who are unable to wash themselves properly.

I mean, polls consistently show that that women prefer cut.

Girls are more likely to experience an orgasm is you are uncut.

When the phimosis gets so bad your dick skin splits and inch and half down you go get circumsized. Repeat
I TORE MY DICK SHEATH IN HALF BECAUSE I WASNT CIRCUMSIZED

>it goes into the ANTI AGING CREAMS

Alex Jones, go back to water merchantry

you sexually abused him.

All I said is that it's not a big deal. You are the one starting threads about this in the hopes of having a profound effect on history by starting the anti circumcision movement back up

Oops... sorry Sup Forums know I wasn't supposed to spill ze beans

Women also are more likely to experience organ with an inexperienced woman over a well experienced man.

Really gets the old noggin joggin

That's why. Exactly that. I'm not mutilated, motherfucker.
I'm sick of these threads, AND the faggots who are convince circumcision is some sort of sadistic torture. The shit has medical benefits and every woman I've ever been with told me they find uncircumcised dicks gross, mostly due to smegma. If I go a day without a shower, I don't start growing fucking cheese cultures, but I'm the mutilated one because my dick is always clean, has no infections/issues like Phimosis/Balantitis and these fucking anteater dicks come in here telling us all how cruel and stupid our parents are. At least my dick doesn't look like a fucking red rocket.

im uncut you fucking retard, getting cut is a valid option for someone suffering from phimosis so bad they cant actualy use their penis, or it tears like some poor user just said.

Your foreskin was damaged because it was given proper medical attention and was amputated for the same reason.

How about I sexually abuse you?

>being this mad

Poor cutfag misses his nerve endings. IF you have phimosis it is viable, if not, you're just a sucker. Who cares what fucking women want, you can't feel the end of your dick.

Friend, let's just face it. This is why there will never be world peace.

When it comes down to brass tacks, all men will just get angry at each others cocks

girls don't care

Right. Because they also took my glans. You're a fucking idiot and I hope you develop Balantitis.

girls love natural not mutilated, if you have basic hygine there's virtually no difference

They might as well have it's fucking useless now. You're salty you have less of a cock.

/thread

>tfw u realize losing ur foreskin is what makes men homosexuak

ATTENTION EVERYBODY. DO NOT TAKE THE BAIT AS IT IS VERY OLD AND HAS STARTED GROWING MOLD. WE ALL KNOW NO ONE CAN POSSIBLY BE THIS LEVEL OF RETARDED FAGGOT BUTTHURT. YOU ALL KNOW ITS BAIT. IT WOULD BE MORE BELIEVABLE IF SOMEONE GOT TO THESE LEVELS OF BUTTHURT WHEN THEY GO TO MCDONALD'S AMD THEY FORGET THE EXTRA KETCHUP. REPEAT. ATTENTION IF YOU ARE BUTTHURT OVER CIRCUMCISION OR ARGUE THE ISSUE YOU ARE A SUB HUMAN COCK MONKEY. REMEMBER ANGER IS DIRECTLY CORRELATED WITH THE SMALLNESS OF ONES PENIS. ALL YOU FAGGOTS ARGUING ARE SIMPLY SAYING THAT YOU HAVE A TINY DICK. TO THOSE WHO ARE CUT. GOOD FOR YOU. TO THOSE WHO AREN'T GOOD FOR YOU AND TO THOSE BICKERING LIKE A MARRIED COUPLE OF METH TWEAKERS ON PCP YOU CAN GO KYS

>caring about another mans cock

This thread is full of faggots. Get out of here you cockloving faggots.

Because I did it myself because my dick became sealed shut. I couldn't pee without exploding dick syndrome happening

>implying that's a girl

>comes to Sup Forums
>surprised to be surrounded by fags
newfag detected

youtu.be/cEO7zDdmm-w

It literally does. Also, the filter merchant is not wrong all the time. People shit on him for the gay frogs stuff, but chemicals do affect your brain chemistry and that includes sexual factors. The simplest example is traps taking hormones or puberty blockers. The amount of xenoestrogens in food and water is quite high.

No, because i'm not from a third world country or the US, which is the same thing these days.

>live in South Africa
>routine infant circumcision is banned

How does it feel to know that a literal third world African shithole cares more about bodily autonomy than mighty Burgerland?

Women also take and hour and a half to get ready in the morning. They talk on the phone for 2 or 3 hours at a time. It takes them 2 hours to pick a shirt in the store. They can't drive properly going through stop signs while they text away. They pretend they don't want sex then bust out the rubber Kong dong as soon as everyone has left. They pretend to like fancy sparkling drinks that cost 15$ for 4 cans and tastes like fizzy recycled sewage and go "mmmmmmm delicious" *barrrrrrrrrf* "soooooooooo tasty and *blargargarglarglblarg* good for you" they bathe in fruit scents that actually smell like alcohol mixed with drain cleaner and farts. There genitals are inferior, bacteria ridden, stink holes (ass eating seems great when the other hole smells 50 times worse.) Even their one physical advantage of not having testicles to trample is flawed at a cunt punting hurts enough for their oversensitive womanly nerve endings to bring them to crawling on the floor slobbering on a dog turd as they scream for help as their female testicles are being opressive male at the moment. They eat disgusting crap that doesn't taste good because they say the pile of processed horse shit their shoveling into their lipstick smeared cock hole. Shit this is why I'm bi and only suck dick. Women just burrow into your life like botflies into a scrotum. They dig to China to find the skeletons buried in your closet and when they find a stick that looks like a bone they flip shit and destroy your credit rating and post as you online to get you registered as a sex offender. They cut your brakes and rig you water heater to blow then claim rape on you. And then you go to jail because the crazy bitch has been collecting semen from you since date number one and she shoved some up her cootch and whacked it with a paddle till she bled then slapped on some dog urine and climbed up a tree high on jenkem and says it's the crack from your house the crack that she just so happened to plant in yo place

Don't they just do it during puberty because that's what African tribes prefer?

My gf isnt like this at all. Guess I win.

lol the US could annihilate your country

Well then dildo up faggot cause your girlfriend is a dude

>self-reported polls
>women
Manhood 101 is "don't take women literally". That includes studies where the state their preferences.

lol you are literally in denial