ITT: things normies LOVE

ITT: things normies LOVE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iDgMOMfTGKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>normies

kill yourself faggot

overrated series

Shitting up Sup Forums with nude threads.

first 2 seasons were decent but season 3 is shit

>things normies love
Making threads like this because they want to distinguish themselves from others but it just makes them look like a try hard normie faggot.

this garbage

Actual women not traps

girls post this stupid fucking image in response to everything

but I thought this show represented us non normies?

these unfunny kikes

>kill yourself faggot
Normie tier reply there m8

BAZINGA

fok off ye, that show is a masterpiece

it's good but not so good that ppl should be worshipping it

its because of its choreography and cinematography perfectly relating to 80's thriller and horror movies which no one else has managed to pull off.

rick and morty

How is normie an insult now? It means you aren't mentally broken enough to rant and cry on Sup Forums all day about SJWs and muslims

Sup Forums

>This
>Boneless wings + ranch
>Superhero movies
>thinking their ideology makes them a good person.
>caring about people who died they would have never knew existed otherwise.
>being offended by whatever is trending to be so towards.

Inb4 "GOT R001z! yu am edgelord!"

No, you're gay and have shit taste that you openly advertise with a foolish pride. Eat genitals.

you mean blatantly ripping off elements of several movies from the 80's at the same time?

>ET
>Goonies
etc...

God you're a fucking faggot

Put your kekistan shirt back on

Game of thrones is awesome you niggor

could not agree more

>Boneless wings + ranch
>Superhero movies
>caring about people who died they would have never knew existed otherwise.
edginess aside these are too true

Dance music

haha guys look at me, i'm overweight isn't that absolutely hilarious??

So I'm trying to post and fucking 4c is flagging my post as spam. Fucking normie 4c!
This.

I'll light a candle for you.

Superbly said, user.

actually it is kinda funny

lol! xD

Who are these 2 guys?

these & other niggers who make shit music

Theirselves.

Hi 12, I'm not.

kids bop for edgy white kids

Its not blatantly ripping off any of them to make it easier on their part, they've done it through giving people of that generation nostalgia from their childhoods.
And the cinematography used to reenact the scenes from ET, Goonies and etcetera was actually praised by the directors of them films from how well done it was.
They managed to create the perfect mix of 80's thriller cinematography and choreography without directly copying the films, that's why people love it so much.

this made me feel very uncomfortable. had a friend that thought it was perfect for me, a nerdy show for a nerd like me.

but it's mainstream humour for people simply pretending to be nerdy. i didnt think it was funny at all.

>dogs that never stop barking
>aka my neighbors dogs
Literally would never shut the fuck up when trying to sleep. My bedrooms window is at least 3 feet from their back yard.

Books are better.
First 4 seasons are tolerable.
What's wrong with chicken wings?

I honestly believe that you have to be a complete fucking moron to like the big bang theory, people have said that it's a show made for idiots since like 2012 and somehow it still thrives

coming to Sup Forums
/thread my own godang

That's when you go talk to them about it. If they blow you off then you call the police about animal nuisance.

>chicken wings
You missed the "boneless" part as well as the ranch dressing. But you order them boneless, don't you, norman?

Isn't it in it's set season?

There is no shortage of idiots.

saw S03E06 today, you can tell that it was written by a man. i mean 02-05 was ok i guess but it was noticable that 06 was written by one of the original authors.

s03e01 was also good naturally, personally i kinda see as part of s02 since it was so long between s03e01 and s03e02

Most overrated shit of all time. If you like it you are certified cuckold faggot for sure.

Boneless wings = chicken nuggets

No I like bones, it just seemed like a really specific thing. Boneless chicken wings with ranch. Is that really something a lot of people do?

dont forget summit, he's the biggest normie streamer i've ever seen.

ITT: peeps on the spectrum

Last*

Some fat guy and a transexual skeleton

but s03e01 was a lot closer to s03e02 than it was ending of s02 so that doesnt make sense. a year and a half vs 2-3 months.

Yes. That way Chad doesn't get any mild sauce on his fingers.

Well said.

it's not really about the time, it was just a good wrap up of the original story before they brought in the female writers

Season 3 isnt much different from the first 2 seasons if at all... things in the show change sure but the humor is the same

That show is a feel good mainstream humor with some sort of science setting with not real science talk. If this show was for nerds, it'd be boring as all fuck for normalfags

Man I wanted to like it... But it's just too retarded. Laugh track cancer ridden "comedy". What's funny is my grand parents love it and we're shocked to find out I don't like it.

I agree. The tone is darker in season 3, but the humor is the same.

This guy gets it.

I dont know what it is about them but just seeing this picture of them annoys me and I cant really put my finger on it. I guess its along the lines of they are trying to hard to look "cool" The dude has a 16 year olds hair cut from 10 years ago.

also maybe is the facial expressions. They look like something off the disney channel but they are guys in their.....late 20s?

a pic of some reddit fags, whats your point?

i get it, it just wasnt for me and it made me realize my friend didnt really know me when he thought id like that kind of laughtrack show. nothing big against laughtracks but if the jokes feel hollow it's not for me

I don't like that they feel the need to make it darker though. It's a comedy, not a deep dive into our inner thoughts and consciousness. Idk just feels gayer in some episodes of season 3 that's all

Yeah and even the darker tone has been in the other seasons, shit some of my favorite episodes are the darker toned ones.

Cock. Normies love cock. But Sup Forumstards love the hot nude wimmins! Too many normies shitting up our Sup Forums! Let's claim it back!

>It's a comedy, not a deep dive into our inner thoughts and consciousness
Not anymore it isn't.
I'm ok with it. It'll probably appeal more to people who see themselves as marginalized.

almost as bad as the big bang theory

Agree, I can't stand it for how much of a poser it is. If they need a chick to roam around half naked every other episode, you know it's garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=iDgMOMfTGKE

also this cancer for edgy 15 year old girls

k3k

Ugh! Been trying to get into it but failing. There's a grill I like that watches it and always wants to talk about it.

no thats not what it means you leftist cuck

I was told the first 5 seasons were its prime, and to stop watching after the 5th and even those seasons were total garbage

The whole muscle car thing is annoying. They drive this bad ass car and the door squeak. No one that has a car like that wouldn't just spray some fucking WD-40 on the car hinges.

The first few Seasons were good, but then they started milking it

This cuck

You should just kys

lol what? its always been a more thought provoking cartoon comedy and hasnt change from that tone.

>I AM MAN. ME LIKE VROOM VROOM CAR. NO TOUCH VROOM VROOM OR ME HURT U
who the fuck writes this shit in