Fucked Cousin 2 Years Ago. Seeing Her for the first time this weekend (Pic Related)

Fucked Cousin 2 Years Ago. Seeing Her for the first time this weekend (Pic Related)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-sHz2KvVmMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude, from my experience with that kind of thing, she'll probably be DTF again if you can get her alone. Bust a nut all up in there and mark your territory.

I'm 6 years older. So she was 19 and I was 25 when it happened. She has gotten even hotter

I can tell it was your cousin her eyes are so far apart it seems like thats a common thing in your family

I want to bust the fattest nut inside her. Gonna invite her over to my apartment for drinks

Is she worth it?

bring her a nice present.

yes and do this post more pics

I always grab her ass and tickle her. She used to get annoyed but she loved getting fucked.

9/10

would impregnate.

Wanna make her swallow my load this time

I fucked her on my bed. Was playing video games and she wanted to watch. Had her suck my dick while playing and things went on from there

Anyone want more

more tits

More

Sucked on her white fertile titties and i bit them so hard they got red and she told screamed a bit

She is a slut

continue

Are you stroking to this bitch

fuck her again. fuck her long. fuck her good. make it a habit.

her lips around my cock would be better. do you has some more pics who show her legs?

I doubt you have to make her. She looks like a load gobbler.

You should fuck her so,much that she falls in love with you. Then she's hooked and you are in control.

when you say fucked what do you really mean...cause sucking her toes is NOT fucking her

youre a fukken slut too...you fucked her

So it is indeed possible to fuck my cousin

Good to hear. I want to so so so badly

DO NOT ACT DESPERATE FOR SEX. SHE WILL SMELL THAT AND DRY HER UP.

play it cool and act like you just fucked 5 models. Obviously be warm and hug her let your touch linger etc but do not come off as thirsty that will turn her off

dump nudes

Post more of her ass I'm jerking off to her

bump.
Greentext what happened OP. You should update us after you see her again too.

GUYYS GUYS
there's a new music video that is unlisted
go comment POSITIVE things on it
youtube.com/watch?v=-sHz2KvVmMA CH=ODE

so.. you'll fuck her again?