Basement OP here- got a few hours before i go to work

Basement OP here- got a few hours before i go to work.

Where do you work, for how much, do you like it?

Working fast food right now $8/hr

KKR Steel, I'm a plater welder
13.75€/h
Yeah, I like my job. I rarely feel like not going to work.

8$hr? At that point why not just sell a bit of weed to friends and friends of friends? Its safe and you will make more while getting to be a lazy tard. Work smart not hard idiot. Kill yourself.

Selling weed is a crime. You will get caught sooner or later.

Cant work smart without friends around to sell to. It's a job and thats better than no job i guess.

Good for you dude- im not sure of the differential of pounds to dollars but it seems liek your making a good amount. keep that mentality and do good things.

not necessarily true

i work at a dog daycare for $10.42 an hour

Weed is only a crime to beta cucks like you. Man up.

Oh damn- neat job. im more of a cat person, but just chilling around animals for 8hours a day seems like a fun time. Do you ever get shithead dogs that you just hate being around?

Yeah thats one in a sea of 7 billion. Stupid people get caught, smart people make bank. Fuck weed is the lowest teir of that kinda job anyways.

College kids are idiots? Have zero grasp on the real world 90% of the time? Cant even move a bit of weed without getting caught? Could have fooled me.

i have worked with dogs a like 8 years now. its pretty great. i dont really hate any of the dogs, but there are some that just act a fool when they are in daycare.

Stfu about your stupid fucking dog job. This is now a weed thread faggot.

Doesn't know how to reply to people.

Should sell coke instead. More money.

$4500 per month

work in maintenance working at a paper mill

1375 a month working as a graduate teaching assistant at a well known southern university.

What did you mean by this?

Wait- like that picture, or this thread?

Picture wise- someone was asking for nudes, and i decided 1 nipple was okay. I don't really remember.

Chef at Wendys/8.00 hr /Yes

I make 33 € / h, faggot.

Why do you call yourself a chef- i do pretty much what you do, and by no means is it the same thing as being a chef. No animosity or anything.

Or is it just a title like "sandwich artist" at subway?

How fucking new are you ?

not new- I dont partake in meme culture post 2015. It's cancer

OP don't be a faggot. Work nights. They really struggle to find people who aren't druggy homeless bums to work the shit shift, so they pay extra.

But i DO work nights. usually from 4pm to midnight or so.
No extra pay.

lol wtf. As long as you're 10 in any gas station worth a damn.

not even close to true where im from. most i got paid at my old gas station job was 8.75/hr - ive actually applied to some other gas station places, but no call backs. so i took what i was given.

Where the fuck do you live? Just apply to a place that drug tests, and stay off weed.

LIke honestly user, I'm working 3-4 nights a week while schooling and its the easiest 1ish grand per month. paid 10.5/h. I've actually got a buddy who works hotels for 12.5 same shift, thinking of switching.

Run heavy equipment for 18.50 an hour.

Meh. I hate working in general. Flat 50 hour weeks dont leave much time to do stuff at home.

But for my area its really good pay.

trade crypto

40-100 every 2 days.

i guess im self employed. was fortunate enough to inherit some money. i shouldve never went to college since i still live at home and never experienced shit. got laughed at during a phone interview and cant pass interviews for shit.

>50 hour weeks.

My nigga that's a full time job. Go work with computers, its easier and you wont be crippled by 40

amish country Pennsylvania- I can totally stay off weed for drug tests, i just dont have a huge radius of places i can apply to. Ive put in hella apps for places, but as i said. just taking what i can get currently.-- i dont plan on making this a living.

Yeah man- working in general is kinda garbage. atleast 40 hours a week down the drain for (if you ask me) what isnt enough pay for that much life time.

Work in Loss Prevention for 11€ which is about 13 usd, plus monthly extra roughly 80. Sure like my job. Sitting all day in front of monitors, occassional nap, watching movie on phone, and from time to time catcha thief.

Have you heard of forex?

Also, how the fuck did you fail an interview mate? Just look the person in the eyes and make shit up

also inb4 normie.

I have a friend who used to sling coke. Highly advise against it. People are horrible he got jumped like 3 times and robbed in under 1 year.

I mean is there anything tying you down? If not move farther west. Less faggots, cheaper rent, etc.

> Fast food / Cafe
> $10.85/hour plus tips

Absolutely fucking hate it. I'd honestly rather be a fucking Walmart greeter. Long hours, shitty customers, shit pay, nonstop running around, not allowed to smoke cigarettes on my break.

Get two days off in a row every 3 weeks.

Serve tables
Avg 18-25hr
Easy money

Sadly it is already to late for that user...

Plus my last job was 80-90hrs. So this isnt horrible. And it motivates me to get my investments rolling so i no longer wage slave and can finally take somethibg for the pain or buy a new ankle.

Nah. It sucks. Try studying personal finance and investing. The haters can suck dicks. Rich dad poor dad changed my life.

Crypto shills will never learn

>Have you heard of forex?
the fed puts regulations on "traditional" stocks. you need a million to start for forex. and you need 25,000 for same day trades on exchanges. crypto is a blessing and im blessed that it came in a time where im reaching 30 with no real prospects.

>Also, how the fuck did you fail an interview mate? Just look the person in the eyes and make shit up
two were in person and it really was because i dont "look" the part. i look latino.
one was a phone call for apple to become a troubleshoot technician over the phone and had no idea that i also had to sell to customers also. the bitch that interviewed me interrupted me and i heard snickering and got talked to as if i were a child.

again crypto is a blessing. i dont feel like im wasting too much time making some money.

>Rich dad

Mfw dad is Engineer, Mum is Doctor.

When die, inherit millions b/c they were frugal as fuck.

I work my ass off though, don't accept any of their money yet. My place is paid for by my work alone.

Meat cutter
$11/hr
Hate my job. Just got done first part of my 6am split shift

user, there's no buy in limit for forex. I've got ~200 dollars in there right now.

only thing holding me down is lack of cash saved up.

Also- i guess OP is gonna walk 3 1/2 miles to work cuz ride bailed out. Fun times.

meat cutting isnt bad- especially for that pay. Maybe to me its just the greener grass thing. Just gotta find things you can stand and grit yo teeth and nod.

15 an hour
dispatcher
fucking hate it
joining the army over a supervisory promotion

That's cool user. But half of their checks go to taxes. I'm shopping for my 3rd house and leaning a lot. In a few short years when i can find a property manager i trust i can retire while making more than i make now.

I fot nothing against hard work, but i am basically crippled and i already dropped out of college twice. No degree really interests me. Grats on making your own way tho. They raised u right.

The smell tho. Ufff

Actually cutting the meat is my favorite part. Thing is I have to stack pallets, clean the meat room and my co-workers are a bunch of cunts
I get ~40hrs a week but half of them are split shifts like 6am-9 then 6pm-midnight. The sleep pattern fuckery is what gets me

That blows. Ride a bike and work nights my friend, that's all i got for you.
Yeah I was being somewhat facetious. I live with the assumption that everything they make goes to charity or my sibling on death. Looking to grad eventually with an engineering/comp forensics degree. That should be enough for me.

yeah forcing sleep to go to jobs is a bitch.
Cleaning is by far the worst part of my job for the same reason- coworkers are pricks.

I operate a forklift. I make 18.50/hr driving my forklift. I like it because I get to drive a forklift.

your more bullshit than trump building a wall and making mexico pay for it.

Software Dev, 30 USD an hour. But 50 percent goes to tax and there's a higher cost of living here sooooo..

Eh you're right it's around 60. Was going to put in 5000 but decided against it. You gotta use a broker, but its not hard and the buy in margins are easy.

I work at a fortune 500 engineering firm as a systems engineer. Make $70k/yr. I'm not super into the work I do right now I'd much rather be a night shift data center troll who doesn't have to interact with people but this was the best/only offer I got as a recent graduate.

One of the few things I like is that timekeeping accountability is very lax since I'm salaried so everyday I take a ~30 min shit in the morning which works out to almost $4k/year just for poopin. I have hemorrhoids now but its totally worth it.

Started working at an industry right after finishing high school, 16$/h

Private security

15-30€/hour depending on when and what I'm doing

I like it a lot

>Where do you work?
Hospital Orderly at a hospital in New Zealand.

>For how much?
$17.28NZD ($1.50 over minimum)

>Do you like it?
Yes actually. I'm a people person and I'd say the staff is about 70% female.
I'm also American, so that makes me interesting to them (especially girls).

How long have you been working there?