Finally...

Finally, the new TV Sitcom with professional funny man Kevin "Kevin" James will bring some fresh air into the sitcom land and do away with stale clichés.

Kevin James plays a now retired cop who realizes that he's having a harder time at home with his wife and daughter than he had during his cop years.

His character might surprise even the most experienced sitcom viewers among you all on Sup Forums

Believe it or not, but this time around, the dad is gluttonous, lazy, not very smart. There is some charm to him and his children love him (thought they don't respect him), but he usually spends his time fixing mistakes that he himself has caused.

His wife is much prettier and younger than him, but that's okay, she's been doing most of the parenting, is calm and collected and loves her husband, she's often the voice of reason.

His daughter is a teenage brat and while he usually just means, he often clashes with her when it comes to not allowing her to go to a party or when he doesn't like her new boyfriend for example.

Are you all hyped for "Kevin Can Wait", the new smash hit to be on CBS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IGaIvCLm9pE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It sounds like fun for the whole family.

He looks no where near old enough to be retired, but definitely fat enough.

daughter looks thick

that daughter slut is taylor spreitler by the way, she already played the brat in melissa & joey

Claimed the inevitable hot daughter as waifu forever. Nobody else can waifu her. Screencap this.

Also Kevin James is our guy. Fuck off back to red for your pretentious no fun.

>retired cop
Can't wait for the inevitable BLM episode where they bring up the time he shot an unarmed black man

youtube.com/watch?v=IGaIvCLm9pE

hahaha!

I can't wait for the "daugther brings home her black boyfriend episode"

Post some pics n webms

Nice. Glad I didn't go for some streaming meme service when broadcast TV still has cutting edge shows.

I can't wait (exclamation mark)

All you have to do to retire comfortably as a cop is put in 30 years. Kevin James is at least 50 so if he started on the force when he was 20 it seems perfectly fine.

Is that true?

You can retire at 50 as a cop and be well off for the rest of your life?

cops retire pretty young

>Now.... you are a prostitute

Wow Sam Raimi directed the pilot?

>*FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO ARE ASKING WHY KEVIN'S WIFE IS NOT PORTRAYED BY LEAH REMINI*
>I just saw on the news that Leah hasn't worked on movies or tv for quite some time, but when they approached her to do this she declined the offer as she was already working on a new show, something to do with Scientology.

wait wat

Yep. Used to be that way for all government employees. Now it's just cops and firemen.

Maybe he did twenty years and then got a bullet in the ass

>the one 2016 show Sup Forums will end up unanimously praising

Calling it now

Scientology sitcom would be pure kinology.

king of queens was unironically good though

I also wanted to FUCK Leah Remini in it if she promised to not speak

I'm already planning to watch it. I haven't watched a sitcom in forever.

>king of queens was unironically good though

maybe if you're a faggot normie with no standards for humor, characters, or production values.

how can you hate arthur

Hi reedit

Why is his nickname also Kevin?

>not making new mini series about king of queens
fat idiot

but that won't be the premise of an episode
she will have several boyfriends of many races and that will be that

only season one Carrie was bangable. after that she started gaining weight and forehead

Jerry Stiller is barely in the show, and he was much better on Seinfeld

This. I want to see if they end up divorce and end up dumping the kids god knows where.

Why should I care?

>Kevin James in sitcom format without Leah Remini
i give it 2 seasons max.

Sup low test

a classic sitcom problem

they hire some actress to portray a specific type of woman

say big bang theory
they hire kaley cuoco to play the sexy naive neighbour girl
suddenly one season in she's fat like a chipmunk and not sexy at all

>Cop

So king of queens sequel?

early carrie is best carrie

he was a UPS type package delivery guy in king of queens

Oh i'm thinking of the other fat guy from Mike & Molly

Jesus Christ the chin on the wife, who the fuck is that mutant?

Wait what the fuck the daughter has a mutant chin too, how the fuck did they find two identical mutants?

>It's a "/ck/ decides to take a trip to Sup Forums and post their ironic shilling memes" episode

For me it's the McChicken, the best fastfood sandwich out there.

is that my babyfaced waifu with the big ass?

It's hard to tell but I think it is

awwwwww yeah

What the fuck, Murmur from The Sopranos?

So many shitty sitcoms, can't even list them all

Just the ones I remember right now

See Dad Run
Mike & Molly
Freddie
Joey
According to Jim
Dads
Mom
The Nanny
Shit my Dad Says
The Exes
'Til Death
Full House
Gary Unmarried
Happily Divorced
Roseanne
Jesse
Last Man Standing
Still Standing
My Wife and Kids
Are you there, Chelsea?
Rules of Engagement

And so many more lord help me I watch too much TV

It's weird, right, every time I saw Rules of Engagement I was like "This is super shit", but I've seen every episode, I watched it all.

Rules of Engangement was fun cause of Patrick Warburton and the pretty boy's hot fiance/wife. That's about it.

I hate every single person in that show except maybe that megyn price or w/e she is called because she was somewhat funny in Grounded for Life

Rules of Engagement was a mid-season show that aired between the fall and spring seasons.

Rules of Engagement is good

>hating on cock-hungry sexwife

no

>Roseanne
Fuck off.

No it isn't, it's fucking awful.

He had to "retire" for shooting a black kid

My dad retired from being a cop in his mid 40s.
Kevin is around that age by now.

>daughter brings home a boyfriend
>le ebin tough ex cop grills the boyfriend and says shit like "if you pull ANY shit, if she's back home even one second too late, I'm gonna fucking shoot you, got it kid?" "y-yes sir"

100%

Her sister was hotter desu senpai

bullshit. she was hot throughout the entire series (and still is) except seasons 1-5 she's goddess tier. 6-9 she's just great tier.
and whichever the pregnant season was is also god tier.

another thing that makes Leah so awesome is her personality is pretty much the same as Carrie's. she basically played herself for nine seasons. Watch any interview, the Howard Stern ones are a good example.
it's a shame she couldn't come back to make this new show with Kevin. Their comedic chemistry was perfect.

But her personality is shit.

She's a fucking cunt throughout the show. Selfish as fuck, bossy and bitchy.

She's only good for fucking, her voice is as shit as her personality.

She plays to her type.
She was the same on Saved by the Bell

so basically you're saying she can't act and plays the same character in everything she does?

This is the prequel to Mall Cop, right?

>funny man Kevin "Kevin" James

>he doesn't want Carrie to make him fap while she watches and nags him the whole time
son...

>playing paintball
>not wearing full face protection

This triggers me

>taylor spreitler

looks like the Daughter of Mask