How can non-french cheese ever compete ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aligot?oldformat=true
youtube.com/watch?v=6Diyt8Sehgo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucumber_sandwich
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*blocks your path*

honestly, cheese and wine almost compensated for all the niggers when visited Paris.

>Cheese
now show your boipussi

pls tell me this is not real

*rolls at you*

*teleports behind you*

>blue cheese

I want to shove my face into that sexy looking cheese.

Oh good a cheese thread.

Isn't Casu Marzu the best cheese in the world?

cheese is nasty tho

It's real dude
tastes like cancer

It's really good

The only worthwhile cheeses are cheddar (best cheese), gloucester (fun cheese rolling cheese), and mozzarella (good cheese for lasagna). Any other cheese is for pseudointellectual hipsters.

you know you will pay for your sins some day, don't you?

This terrifies the Norwegian.

Proceed and stream it

Is it from Finland ? Mold cheeses are my favorite would taste/10

never tasted cancer, did you?

Stinkiest cheese ever

>you will never be drenched in that cheesy goodness
sad

you don't know me
maybe I did

This dish is really god tier, it is mashed potatoes, young "tomme" cheese, cream, butter and bit of garlic
To avoid like hell if you are on a diet but otherwise it's one of my favorite ever, simple with basic ingredients (who said French food is only fancy stuff) but excellent.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aligot?oldformat=true
youtube.com/watch?v=6Diyt8Sehgo

muh dick

Be right back I'm hungry now

>Tfw fridge is full of cheeses

Are modern French girls good at cooking?

My ex gf was

I'm just gonna assume you've heard of Kraftkar since you made a cheese thread. If not, check it up, it won the world cheese awards as best cheese this year and last 30 years GOAT. And it tastes absolutely godly

it's good on crackers

Why? I can't really make the same type of slices.

We made blue here too, more spicy and more expensive, is not something ultrasecret

I am by no means a fussy eater, but I fail to understand how anyone can enjoy the taste of something that smells so unpleasant.

did you taste it ?

Yes

because you are a literal child with a palete to match

>coming from a yank

nice argument there, kiddo, you sure told me

m8 your awful country's cuisine caters pretty much entirely to the palate of a three year old. Even your adaptation of foreign dishes manage to do this.

>m8 your awful country's cuisine caters pretty much entirely to the palate of a three year old. Even your adaptation of foreign dishes manage to do this.

How does this have anything to do with me?

You just sound angry that an American has a more sophisticated palete than you ever will. So far all of your posts have just been butthurt with no actual argument

It's okay, enjoy your toast and cucumber sandwiches kid :^)

>I am by no means a fussy eater
>Wahhhhh mommy it smells bad!

I haven't seen a Brit get this roasted since the blitz

>says the country where everything is either meat inside bread, cheese inside meat, meat and cheese inside bread, or bread with fruit and whippped cream

My two year old eats all of these things

>I am by no means a fussy eater
yeah by the sounds of it i bet you have no problem guzzling on jizz you fucking faggot

>cucumber sandwiches

Is this real?

Having a penchant for some coagulated baby calf fluid suddenly makes your palate more refined ?

m8 there are foods far more interesting than cheese in this world. As an amer*can that may be difficult to comprehend.

>mommy
FOY

I'm not British.

holy shit

>Having a penchant for some coagulated baby calf fluid suddenly makes your palate more refined ?

Yep!

Here user, I found this picture of you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucumber_sandwich

Yes, sadly

Britcucks have the worst food

Specifically, its eating something despite its "bad" smell that makes one's palete more refined you monkey child

>The traditional cucumber sandwich is of British origin. Modern variants (largely of American origin) exist, involving cream cheese, chopped dill or spices, brown bread, salmon, and even bread with crusts left intact. One specific American variant includes benedictine, a green soft spread based on cucumbers and cream cheese.

Americans also eat it my dude

oh, you haven't tasted sulguni cheese, that's why.

danablu is a nice cheese, it's a half-dry blue cheese

yeah, EATING cheese, bong

Yeah, and from your own quote you can see that we add actual flavor too it like cheese, dill, brown bread, and salmon, somtimes we even leave the crusts on!

Only brits would eat a sandwich of nothing but cucumbers and white bread with no crust

>camembert from Normandie

Simple and neat.

Epoisses is my favourite cheese. So good

I just came looking at that pic

bump

fun fact: Pleasant Ridge Reserve gruyere is literally the GOAT cheese

>yeah, EATING cheese, bong

What's this spastic on about.

t. provincial

WHY IS THIS SO CHEAP I HAVE TO PAY TOO MUCH FOR THIS REEEEEE

Why can't you accept the dominance of the baguette? You have great cheese but you insult them by not eating them with baguettes.
Crackers? nigel pls...

Fucking kill yourself. Kill everyone you're related to, first, just so we can be sure that the cancer has been cut out.

if you like to smell your fingernails after stratching behind your balls then you're made to enjoy cheese

To be quite honest with you family, I fell for the meme and bought one of those Norwegian cheese slicers and it's pretty awesome.

Can I have some easy cheese first?

>all this cheesy goodness you'll never taste

thank you, Putin. At least we have nukes

Why don't you have good cheese, and why is it Putin's fault?

I just realized, I can't think of a single Russian cheese.

We make the most cheese of any country outside of Denmark btw.

>why is it Putin's fault?
Sanctions

>I can't think of a single Russian cheese.
We have picrelated. It's crap though

Denmark makes more cheese than France? I didn't know that. I've had some pretty good Danish cheese but I like the stuff I've had from Sweden and Norway better.

Cheese is very expensive around here.

What's the name of this using the Roman alphabet? I can't read Cyrillic. (incidentally, I kind of want to learn Cyrillic and Russian)

>ywn lick glau's wide jaw

Fuck French cheese. Our cheese and Wine is so much better than yours.

Rossiyski Syr (Russian cheese literally)

American shelves are full of good Australian wines but I've never seen any of your cheese before. What kinds are you known for?

Yeah Denmark makes the most cheese in world I think. We actually *surprisingly* win international cheese competitions frequently. Akin to Napa Valley Wine.

I'm a bit of a cheese fag and eat it straight up when watching movies with crackers. Camembert is my absolute favorite especially when I press minced garlic into it.

I spent a month in Wisconsin for work several years back and their cheese and beer were every bit as god tier as their reputation. In fact, that's probably the most underrated state I've ever visited. Even though the purpose of the trip was work, I managed to have a great time.

It's a thing man. There's a reason for that stereotype.

Is this a leaked photo from the new Alien film?

Havarti is probably my favourite cheese. I don't know about any other Nordic ones, but Denmark makes great stuff

IMO France > Denmark > Italia / Netherlands

>tfw no good cheese

This is a good Norwegian one.

That's because you are a literal uncivilized barbarian

Oi mate, I've called MI6 for you not binning that knife. You are a potential threat to all Britons and the world with that weapon of mass destruction.

Canada doesn't have good cheese? Why wouldn't it? You're our hat, and our best cheese comes from states you're especially close to.

How do you eat something that have mold in it?

Well you're Asian so you're probably lactose intolerant anyway, but this is not a harmful type of mold. It does give the cheese a very pungent (and to many, unpleasant) taste and odor, but the people who love it really love it. I've only recently started to acquire the taste.

>How can non-french cheese ever compete
They can't

Did it take a lot of strength for you to admit that about France?

Pretty sure cheese wouldn't effect you even if you have lactose intolerant.